Breh attempts to break it down to a BBW virgin why she is still single, she starts to cry

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
She’s the common denominator

Females really have some sort of anti-accountability complex out here. You single because of you chick… no one else
Simps and men looking for an easy lay fukked up the game.

She's confusing the attention she gets from men who want sex with men who want relationships.

She misinterpreted dudes words and tried to gaslight him as if there wasn't a camera recording them.

"He said I have no value because of my looks. That's exactly what he said"

Yeah maybe THATS a contributing factor for why you're struggling. If your interpretation of something that isn't flattering you is that it's someone hating, that's a sign of binary thinking and bad faith argument which has no place in a healthy relationship.

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
Woman gets humbled by man posts on the Coli have to be at an all time high.

If I hit play on most of the YT vids yall post my algorithm would like a bxtchless, bitter man, who self soothes his shortcomings with scammer quality YT content.

Why yall find this stuff entertaining?

You know why they do. Da answer lies in your post as to why they find it entertaining.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
I found her linkedin...but I haven't found any IG yet...she's on X

Nvm I found it

Virgin...small sm presence. You better slide in them DM's and put together a jordan game 6 performance breh

That's not her main IG

Her main one is https://www.instagram.com/tjazzswagg/

And it's private

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Not doing 30 minutes of nikkas talking about the same shyt

She’s cute and my type honestly, but she got a lot of the problems a lot of BW have. Heightism, status seeking, superficial, etc.

The type of nikka she wants don’t want her
That’s essentially what ol dude said and she wasn’t trying to hear it.

The truth is if she drops the weight she’s literally “the preference™️” and will have her pick of Black men, and other races too because she looks ambiguous.

She’ll be aight either way