Breh attempts to break it down to a BBW virgin why she is still single, she starts to cry

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
but what else i was going to say and will...

looks don't matter. nothing really does. you can be the most beautiful thing and people will still treat you like shyt.
see cassie :huhldup:

meanwhile i know some morbidly overweight women that seem to be happily married. that's why i am not envious of the marital status, it doesn't seem like it proves anything about you other than you get along with that one person, for the time being lol. it's not like you achieved world peace or some ish

and then having a kid is even less impressive. doesn't take much to do that either
Nah. If Cassie wanted a regular professional breh, she probably be Mrs. Lawyer or Dentist somewhere happy raising her kids living well. She wanted to be in the business and be with millionaire/billionare famous nikkas, and chose wrong, then doubled down on it until it went super left. If she didn't have any Clout Demon in her, she'd have broken it off at the first disrespect, but nope. Had to "have it all".

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
She is a pretty woman and i am not fond of seeing people get belittle or dress down but the issue is women like this wont go for the average regular brother working a 9-5 or working his way through college they want the established, secure, bad boy with the six packs and huge salary. Tons of men would show her love its who she is looking for isn't interested in her

Daps
Nah. If Cassie wanted a regular professional breh, she probably be Mrs. Lawyer or Dentist somewhere happy raising her kids living well. She wanted to be in the business and be with millionaire/billionare famous nikkas, and chose wrong, then doubled down on it until it went super left. If she didn't have any Clout Demon in her, she'd have broken it off at the first disrespect, but nope. Had to "have it all".

And before that video dropped it was someone yall looked up to. So yeah like I said I dont attribute any quality on someone relationship status. You never know what's going on behind the scene and it doesn't matter if the woman is skinny. I can post videos of many pretty skinny women dying at the hands of allegedly "good guy" average Joe too, if you think im lying or whatever, but then yall cry about that too or find some other angle to victim blame.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
And before that video dropped it was someone yall looked up to. So yeah like I said I dont attribute any quality on someone relationship status. You never know what's going on behind the scene and it doesn't matter if the woman is skinny. I can post videos of many pretty skinny women dying at the hands of allegedly "good guy" average Joe too, if you think im lying or whatever, but then yall cry about that too or find some other angle to victim blame.
Of course some regular dudes are crazy, women, too, Cassie is jst a bad example, because she tolerated the BS trying to live the life.

Daps
Of course some regular dudes are crazy, women, too, Cassie is jst a bad example, because she tolerated the BS trying to live the life.

you missed the whole point.
what is the topic of the thread here lol
there are people in here thinking shyt is all good to find a mate just because you are skinny or whatever. my point in the thread was 1) it's not and 2) they are trying to put her down for not being married when being married doesn't mean shyt.
typical incel scare tactics lol

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
you missed the whole point.
what is the topic of the thread here lol
there are people in here thinking shyt is all good to find a mate just because you are skinny or whatever. my point in the thread was 1) it's not and 2) they are trying to put her down for not being married when being married doesn't mean shyt.
typical incel scare tactics lol
No, you just hate being corrected. Good day.