Why is that alt-right retard @Rell Lauren still allowed to post here?

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
Ok but i don’t recall anyone ever giving you the right to define what ”pro black” is, nor are you the gatekeeper for what to decide what “disinformation” and “anti intellectualism” is. It’s fine for everyone to define that for themselves.

I personally don’t feel the need to chase someone off the board if they voted for Bush, Romney or Trump...it’s whatever. Back when I was in college, I remember coming across someone black who voted for Bush—they weren’t crass or anything, but I then understood that some blacks just have a different take on things like anyone else might. Personally, I think it’s ok for blacks not to agree on everything political

The words “pro” and “black” pretty much speak for themselves. Supporting white supremacy is the opposite of that. How is that tough to understand? Who said I was trying to define it for other black people? You can’t be both. Disinformation is disinformation. I don’t need to define that either. Black people don’t need to agree on everything politically, but black people don’t need to be supporting supremacist. Simple enough?

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
So sit back and not vote and let Trump and the Republicans keep running shyt is your solution? If you don't take this neg and stfu :coffee:

I didn't say not vote, do you have dementia? I said the Dems have put up bad candidates for the last two election cycles. Not a favorable position, but a 3rd party vote may work for some.

The DNC has abandoned us and moved on to court the Hispanic vote, if you can't see that, then you need help.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
I didn't say not vote, do you have dementia? I said the Dems have put up bad candidates for the last two election cycles. Not a favorable position, but a 3rd party vote may work for some.

The DNC has abandoned us and moved on to court the Hispanic vote, if you can't see that, then you need help.
I’m writing in Warren :manny:...if Biden loses...oh well. But I’m not being forced into an establishment pick anymore...I have enough info on Biden to stand by that

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps

Show me a third party candidate or a Republican talking like this and I'll say it's a better alternative...until then :camby:Republicans wouldn't even have someone in their party that would say anything close to this

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Show me a third party candidate or a Republican talking like this and I'll say it's a better alternative...until then :camby:Republicans wouldn't even have someone in their party that would say anything close to this

She is talking about Hispanics there, naw fukk her. If there is a group that is anymore anti-Black than cacs, it is Latinos....she also tries to inject Hispanics into Black struggles....and dates an agent of White Supremacy. Watch who you support...

Again, they show disdain for us, remember when Trump did the travel ban and a huge outcry of support came out for these folks....

Black people getting killed by police or innocent Black men getting lethal injections.....crickets....

Black people living in slums.....crickets....

But let it be some bullshyt that panders to lgbtqrew, shyt gets done....

Things look better for the DNC if they can get Warren as a VP pick.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
She is talking about Hispanics there, naw fukk her. If there is a group that is anymore anti-Black than cacs, it is Latinos....she also tries to inject Hispanics into Black struggles....and dates an agent of White Supremacy. Watch who you support...

Again, they show disdain for us, remember when Trump did the travel ban and a huge outcry of support came out for these folks....

Black people getting killed by police or innocent Black men getting lethal injections.....crickets....

You say fukk AOC but you support Elizabeth Warren :mjlol:them divide and conquer tactics of yours can't work on the wise. Sneaky shyt but I see what y'all always do. "If so and so (Insert eliminated democrat name) was running I'd vote for them but since they lost I'm not voting" ...yet Republicans never think or talk this way and they keep winning. Nice try tho slugger :coffee:

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Because this is a pro-black site .

Where on this website does it say thecoli.com is a pro-black website? Predominantly black yes but unless I missed something thecoli never stated to be just for us..it says it's a hip hop and sports message board. Compare that to LSA where they clearly state that it is a African American website for Women

I don't get it. If you're an alt-right white person who hates Black people WTF are you doing in a Black message board?

I personally wouldn't go out of my way to join racist spaces like st0rmfr0nt
:francis:
I swear these crackers are mentally sick.

Once again just cause someone has a different opinion than you doesnt make them white. Thecoli is not st0rmfr0nt nor is it a Republican site. Those sites limit your freedom of speech and that comes from the top. On here there are a good amount of people that want thecoli to be a certain way, that doesnt make it right or wrong.

Now if you said "idk why these alt right blacks sign up for blackshare.net, destee.com, etc" then I would agree 100% because there mission statement is clear as day. the major difference between a pro black website and thecoli is that everyone knows why they are there..there isnt rampant use of words like "c00n","cac" and the such unlike here because a good amount of people want this site he something that it really isnt.

I mean let's keep it funky...people arent even sure if this site is owned or ran by someone who is white

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
You say fukk AOC but you support Elizabeth Warren :mjlol:them divide and conquer tactics of yours can't work on the wise. Sneaky shyt but I see what y'all always do. "If so and so (Insert eliminated democrat name) was running I'd vote for them but since they lost I'm not voting" ...yet Republicans never think or talk this way and they keep winning. Nice try tho slugger :coffee:

It's the lesser of two evils....hopefully Corona kills enough of Trumps base to let the Dems win this time out....

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

You made a bad assumption and just ran with it throughout the rest of your post.

That is not how logic works...

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
:pachaha:
The words “pro” and “black” pretty much speak for themselves. Supporting white supremacy is the opposite of that. How is that tough to understand? Who said I was trying to define it for other black people? You can’t be both. Disinformation is disinformation. I don’t need to define that either. Black people don’t need to agree on everything politically, but black people don’t need to be supporting supremacist. Simple enough?
Being “pro black” isn’t for you to define for everyone, how hard is that to understand? Just because someone doesn’t define it the way YOU want them to doesn’t automatically toss them into the “white supremicist” box :pachaha:...I think that’s what’s mind blowing here...just the audacity to think that you have a right to.

if you have an opinion on something, fine stick by it..and I’ll defend your right to have that opinion. But to try to bannish others who don’t think lock in step with you is where I have a problem.

like i said, as long as someone isn’t quoting Richard Spencer, David Duke or something..I can keep an open mind, otherwise, I don’t think that others should be forced into a certain way of thinking