Why is that alt-right retard @Rell Lauren still allowed to post here?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
They'll be fighting hard for him these next couple of months.

may bums cough into their faces
while their mouths are open.
LL0rENj.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
A black man can’t be a republican now?

:mjlol:
In 2020? fukk nah you can have conservative views but a full blown republican hell nah
He's talking about the party who in an organized effort as a group is trying to keep Black folk from voting as a group.

The North Carolina files have already been exposed. Those motherfukking Republicans PURPOSELY were passing voting laws based on how much they could limit the Black vote. We ain't talking 1956, we're talking 2016. It was WRITTEN into their fukking deliberations. And similar receipts have come out from other states too, and NO ONE in the Republican party has stood up against that shyt. A federal court straight said that the voting laws had targeted Black voters "with surgical precision". How da fukk can you say it's pro-Black to work to keep Black folk from voting?

I'm fine with you if you have different opinions that me. I can get along with anyone. But the moment you tell me that you are targeting to hurt Black folk because they're Black, you've crossed a fukking line in the sand and it's fukk you on sight.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
He's talking about the party who in an organized effort as a group is trying to keep Black folk from voting as a group.

The North Carolina files have already been exposed. Those motherfukking Republicans PURPOSELY were passing voting laws based on how much they could limit the Black vote. We ain't talking 1956, we're talking 2016. It was WRITTEN into their fukking deliberations. And similar receipts have come out from other states too, and NO ONE in the Republican party has stood up against that shyt. A federal court straight said that the voting laws had targeted Black voters "with surgical precision". How da fukk can you say it's pro-Black to work to keep Black folk from voting?

I'm fine with you if you have different opinions that me. I can get along with anyone. But the moment you tell me that you are targeting to hurt Black folk because they're Black, you've crossed a fukking line in the sand and it's fukk you on sight.
It's great that youre passionate about maintaining voter rights in the BC, now what about that 1994 and the Kindergarten to Prison pipeline that Biden was supporter and architect of? :coffee:...are you aligning with white supremicists by not pointing that out?

Warren has consistently pointed out problems and issues in the BC that must be addressed and corrected. Biden just gont on some "black folks love me" steez and makes the :smugbiden: face

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
If he supports Trump...that’s his business :manny:..I’m a warren supporter. Unless you own this site, you don’t get to define what the “black agenda” is for everyone else and you aren’t exposing anyone by pointing out a difference in opinion.

I really do think there should be some sort of petition to ban people who try to do this

I’ve seen it enough in some threads here...there’s an interesting topic being discussed, and then these so called pseudo intellectuals who think that they have the “pro black agenda” figured out to try to force everyone into this for or against mentality...the shyt should be ban worthy...if I were a mod, I’d knock them right off here and let people exchange ideas and opinions without all the flooding

So you think I’m intolerant for not wanting anti-black sentiments expounded on a black site, but you’re cool with banning the people that call it out? You want US to be open minded on your views but want us banned for our? Y’all expose y’all self quickly.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
In 2020? fukk nah you can have conservative views but a full blown republican hell nah
They dun lost they rabbit ass mind...

We ain't talking nothing about the back in the day MLK type republicans....or this black conservative shyt they wanna use. Everybody know a black republican in 2020 is a nikka with a Maga hat on going to a Trump convention and don't act like its something otherwise.

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
Quite frankly i don't give a fukk about being open minded

I'm not in no way supporting or even thinking about supporting a party that is openly supported by the fukking KKK

FOH

Pretty much this. Why the fukk do nikkas gotta be open minded to these white peoples foolishness? fukk them and fukk anybody espousing those views here. Go to reddit.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
So you think I’m intolerant for not wanting anti-black sentiments expounded on a black site, but you’re cool with banning the people that call it out? You want US to be open minded on your views but want us banned for our? Y’all expose y’all self quickly.
No one said anything about "anti black sentiments"...you don't get to be the only one who's black with an opinion. you don't own "blackness"

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
It's great that youre passionate about maintaining voter rights in the BC, now what about that 1994 and the Kindergarten to Prison pipeline that Biden was supporter and architect of? :coffee:...are you aligning with white supremicists by not pointing that out?

Warren has consistently pointed out problems and issues in the BC that must be addressed and corrected. Biden just gont on some "black folks love me" steez and makes the :smugbiden: face

You mean like this? :usure:

The guy who opposed busing, wrote the crime bill, blamed black parents for the racial education gap, and called Obama "articulate" for a black man.
You don't think the Republicans are going to target Black and Latino folk on Facebook with constant Crime Bill messaging, Biden's fight to stop busing, Biden bragging about being able to work across the aisle with White Supremacists, Biden blaming Black parents and Black kids for poor school performances, etc.?
Damn, and that's only barely getting started. It wasn't just one crime bill - he's cosponsored EVERY crime bill in the Senate since 1976. He said test scores were low cause there are a lot of black kids in the mix and he blamed black families for American public school shortcomings. He's spent his entire life protecting the insurance industry and the wealthy and hasn't done shyt for income inequality or the black-white wealth gap. He virtually ignores environmental policy, both the local (keeping polluters from fukking up communities like they did Flint) and the global (ain't doing anything to slow down global warming or other environmental catastrophes). Booker, Bernie, Warren, Kamala all co-signed HR 40, Biden hasn't. Even his family has been eating off of corruption and government kickbacks damn near his entire time in office.

He's a rich man's politician. The only real difference between moderate dems and moderate republicans is a few social issues, they've basically given up on the working class/poor and the black community.

I have plenty of issues with Biden too. But this thread is NOT about Biden. Whether or not you support Biden is a separate topic, I ain't a fukking Democrat and I ain't gonna make anyone vote Democrat. What we talking about is people who blatantly push TRUMP.

Biden's been horrible on multiple issues (though not all) and has some racist underlying shyt. Trump is horrible on almost every issue, is OPENLY racist and purposely plays on that racism in order to attract voters. You can decide not to vote for either of them, but caping for Trump is a whole nother level.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
You mean like this? :usure:

I have plenty of issues with Biden too. But this thread is NOT about Biden. Whether or not you support Biden is a separate topic, I ain't a fukking Democrat and I ain't gonna make anyone vote Democrat. What we talking about is people who blatantly push TRUMP.

Biden's been horrible on multiple issues (though not all) and has some racist underlying shyt. Trump is horrible on almost every issue, is OPENLY racist and purposely plays on that racism in order to attract voters. You can decide not to vote for either of them, but caping for Trump is a whole nother level.
Nope...you're a white supremicist pretending to be black because you don't agree with me...see how that works? :coffee:

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
A black man can’t be a republican now?

:mjlol:

No, clown. A black person can be conservative or have conservative views, but to embrace specifically the white supremacist ass Republican PARTY makes you a fukking c00n or a clear white mfer pretending to be black online.

Nope...you're a white supremicist pretending to be black because you don't agree with me...see how that works? :coffee:

You juelzing breh. He had a straight forward and easy to digest response that covered all bases and you couldnt counter it so you posted bullshyt.

Anybody who supports Trump should be lathered in sardine oil and fed to tigers.

Facts