Why aren't men like Steph Curry

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll agree with the ladies that most dudes ain't deserving of a woman like the one curry got.

However most women don't even want to be in that kind of relationship now.

Married nope?
House wife? Nope
Kid? Do not want
Superstar basketball player or successful man:feedme:

Would thing be working for them if she wasn't a wife 1st and business women next? I can't call it....but I seriously doubt.

What women want and what they desire tend to conflict a whole lot.

What men want and desire tend to go hand and hand more

100% agree. Good post.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So a no.

Point made. We're done here.
:what:
Ummmm no you didn't because if I was going dutch with a guy and we clicked on different levels to where we started a relationship then yes we would eventually be intimate. Me paying for half of the meals would in no way affect any part of our interactions with each other. It's irrelevant.

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
:what:
Ummmm no you didn't because if I was going dutch with a guy and we clicked on different levels to where we started a relationship then yes we would eventually be intimate. Me paying for half of the meals would in no way affect any part of our interactions with each other. It's irrelevant.

You dodged the shyt out of a yes or no question initially. Backtracking now doesn't make me believe you. You on your Donald Trump steez, but its cool.

We both know what it is.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Because one side gives birth and usually ends up being responsible for raising a child alone, the other isn't.

With more responsibility, comes more accountability. Black women can't expect to be coddled like children. They can catch the criticisms just like anyone else.
I'm not saying that they shouldn't be held accountable and shouldn't be criticized. I'm saying that black men need to be held accountable and criticized too. Obviously they have a bigger responsibility when it comes to getting pregnant and having kids but you can't ignore our responsibility when talking about the issue. We have to come together and solve these issues and this blaming shyt that you're doing isn't helping. The only time you would need to go on and on about their responsibility is when you're faced with women who try to dodge their responsibility altogether. For a long time single mothers got a pass as if they were victims and that I can't agree with. If they're acknowledging their role in becoming single mothers tho then there's no need to pretend as if it's all on them.

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
We have to come together and solve these issues and this blaming shyt that you're doing isn't helping.

Can't come together to solve anything with people that refuse to acknowledge there's a problem in the first place.
but you can't ignore our responsibility when talking about the issue.

No one has. In fact, when it comes to the problems in the black community, it seemingly revolves around black men, violence, drugs, and jail. Men are always the cause, women are always the victims. It gets old.

The only time you would need to go on and on about their responsibility is when you're faced with women who try to dodge their responsibility altogether.

So...this whole ass thread?

For a long time single mothers got a pass as if they were victims and that I can't agree with.

Like in this thread.

If they're acknowledging their role in becoming single mothers tho then there's no need to pretend as if it's all on them.

Which hasn't happened.

Try to convince 3 black women in your actual life that Ciara having a child with Future was a bad idea without an argument.

I'll see you in 2020.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You dodged the shyt out of a yes or no question initially. Backtracking now doesn't make me believe you. You on your Donald Trump steez, but its cool.

We both know what it is.

Never dodged anything. I said one had nothing to do with the other which I stand by and I would never give a yes or no answer to someone who posed a question to me the way you did :camby:

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
@MoonGoddess

I don't know. The flaw I see in many women argument in regards to these type of threads is women usually combine TWO different type of dudes into ONE dude. The ironic thing is most of the time when you see men telling BW they need to take accountability and responsibility for their actions they ARE the "Steph Curry" or "Russell Wilson" type. And before anybody play dumb(or just are dumb, lol) I'm not saying they are corny and obviously they don't play pro ball. But usually those type of dudes that tell BW to get their shyt together are educated, professional, responsible, don't have kids unless they are married, etc. Yet BW try to deflect by taking about men that ain't shyt. Well guess what, it's not the ain't shyt dudes that are telling you to get your shyt together.

It doesn't make sense. I wouldn't go to Morehouse or Spelman and tell those young BM and BW that black people don't take education seriously. If that is a message you want to get out, sit up shop on a street corner in a hood somewhere(if you are brave or crazy enough) and then preach.

My point is BW need to know their audience in these type of discussions. Chances are if a BM is trying to communicate to you in a way that @Bugatti Biceps is he already has his act together. So there is no point in responding to him with "BM are hypocritical and need to get their act together".

Good post. Why hasn't it received more daps? :jbhmm:

Same could be said for Coli dudes who talk about black women though. Some of them are confusing their market as well :jbhmm:

Peace

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
How is it a myth when the OOW rate is lower and they don't care as much about "swag" and more about who can provide for them
You're so wrong

All white females care about is looks. If you're not good looking, white females wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. You could be a poor POS CAC with a record but if you're good looking, white girls will bust it open

The OOW rate is because some girls get finessed by guys with mouthpieces but black girls actually care about dating guys with comparable personalities unlike who're girls