Why aren't men like Steph Curry

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
This is why LeBron is loved so much BTW, he's creating a generation of family wealth with his wife and kids so he doesn't have to worry about his kids being raised like him.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Way more than you think.

But too many black women I meet think they are too good for normal, because "dammit I didn't go to class 3 days a week for 2 hours to get this MBA just to marry a guy ONLY making 6 figures! I deserve!" Is a way too prevalent mindset that's exploited by aint shyt nikkas that easily exploit that by giving the appearance of everything they desire, until they get that nuts and got em wrapped. Now they are 29 with a baby trying to support a nikka rap career that has no job talking about his mixtape gonna drop "soon".

Now enter her best friend trying to flirt with this bum nikka, because she's aint told her best friend he's a broke wanna be rapper. She's a classy girl who doesn't make mistakes like the lower-class hoes. Nah, she has to keep up appearances, make it look like the relationship is perfect on FB and IG. Can't let em see you may have made a mistake, can't let em see you sweating because you know in your heart of hearts he's gonna make a terrible father. So you front. The best friend who been single and lurking trying to find her some happiness like its portrayed decides to give into the temptation and fukks the bum nikka too. Main chick finds out, dumps both of them, and now she alone raising the baby of an aint shyt nikka.

But it wasn't supposed to happen to her. She was better. She's pretty, she's educated. She's not like these minimum wage hoes. She wasn't supposed to get got.

Story happens every day in Black America now.

Hmmm...food for thought :jbhmm:

Those types deserve to get the hell they bring upon themselves via their continual poor decisions and self indulgence :yeshrug:

Any black woman who thinks a black man making six figures is "normal" is quite delusional. Census stats prove how rare that is even among white men, so a black man making that kind of salary behind enemy lines in Corporate America is quite the anomaly.

That type of woman would get the :mjlol: followed quickly by the :camby:if in my presence.

I checked the US Census on income stats for Blacks Ages 25 to 34 for 2014. Broken down by income levels, the top five groups numbers wise fall below $42,999. So, any black woman thinking that a black man, or black woman for that matter, making $100k or more is "normal" is truly delusional.

PINC-03 - U.S Census Bureau

I wish I could attach the report itself :mjcry:

Peace

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
Any black woman who thinks a black man making six figures is "normal" is quite delusional.

Well if all they are around is middle management and C-level types (mostly white dudes), they basically assume it has to be the some number of black men who are doing this as well, AND fit the physical stereotype they are looking for.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Well if all they are around is middle management and C-level types (mostly white dudes), they basically assume it has to be the some number of black men who are doing this as well, AND fit the physical stereotype they are looking for.

:mjlol: at Black women thinking white men and their HR firewall will allow a bunch of physically-appealing Black men access to their workspaces!

A lot of Black women thinkin' Idris Elba's character in Obsessed is an everyday reality!

Truth of the matter is very few young Black men (<35), are making $100K/yr. This is excluding the brehs who are in sports and entertainment.

Usually, the young brehs makin' that type of money are in medicine, engineering, law, consulting or high finance. They are usually surrounded by non-Black women. For some reason, Black women think they are entitled to those brehs when they are literally surrounded by phenomenal non-Black women on a daily basis.

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
:mjlol: at Black women thinking white men and their HR firewall will allow a bunch of physically-appealing Black men access to their workspaces!

A lot of Black women thinkin' Idris Elba's character in Obsessed is an everyday reality!

Truth of the matter is very few young Black men (<35), are making $100K/yr. This is excluding the brehs who are in sports and entertainment.

Usually, the young brehs makin' that type of money are in medicine, engineering, law, consulting or high finance. They are usually surrounded by non-Black women. For some reason, Black women think they are entitled to those brehs when they are literally surrounded by phenomenal non-Black women on a daily basis.
You out here telling my story.

Only reason why I haven't accepted any non-black woman's proposition is because I love my black sisters, even though they don't make a lick of sense sometimes.

Jason B

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The main reason as to why most men are not like Steph Curry is that women themselves often say that such men are lame cornballs due to them having decent morals and hence they are unattractive.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
As long as a man isn't getting these girls pregnant, getting an education, and his heart is genuine, he has the right to choose any type of woman he wants. Also what is it about Ayesha Curry that stands out. We dont know her personally only through social media. She seems loyal, She's an amazing cook and just comes across as that all around good girl. THERE'S SEVERAL WOMAN LIKE THAT who dudes walk by everyday. IN church, school, the library, or in your local target.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
deep down, men know how to separate sex from real life relationships. We may have sex with deshawn and eslawn but we not gonna marry them or even get into a relationship with them. And the ones that do are doing it strictly for the sexual benefits. Knowing damn well he has no intention on marrying them. Females dont know how to separate sex from actual relationships.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Women hate Mrs. Curry cause she is something that the thots can't reach or achieve. Instead of women stepping up their game, they rather be content and be crabbish and throw shade. IG thots ain't slick.

what has Mrs curry achieved though besides bagging a pro athlete. She's pretty, cooks, loyal, into the church and down for her family? There are several woman like that out there. Get off social media and you'll see there's more women than just ig thots and hoes.