Why aren't men like Steph Curry

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You truly believe Russell is making Ciara come outta pocket? :dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh:

Lol I don't think so but he doesn't have to pay for her lifestyle the way he would if he was dating a regular successful black woman. Plus their both celebrities so she understands what that life is like.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol I don't think so but he doesn't have to pay for her lifestyle the way he would if he was dating a regular successful black woman. Plus their both celebrities so she understands what that life is like.

:leostare:

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
Lol I don't think so but he doesn't have to pay for her lifestyle the way he would if he was dating a regular successful black woman.

You truly believe this huh?

No wonder yall getting got by fukkboys on the regular. Yall really struggle with living in the real world where men are obligated to pay for shyt, regardless of the woman's financial situation.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll agree with the ladies that most dudes ain't deserving of a woman like the one curry got.

However most women don't even want to be in that kind of relationship now.

Married nope?
House wife? Nope
Kid? Do not want
Superstar basketball player or successful man:feedme:

Would thing be working for them if she wasn't a wife 1st and business women next? I can't call it....but I seriously doubt.

What women want and what they desire tend to conflict a whole lot.

What men want and desire tend to go hand and hand more.