Why aren't men like Steph Curry

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
In other words, you don 't have a logical response. :mjlol:
Steph chose to be a certain type of way and chose a woman with qualities that matched his.
Like I said earlier, very few are good including men and women and it's going to require work to find that person
You asking how are black women encouraging black men to be more like steph is moot since the good women already do their job.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Again I'm talking about before Ciara. Would you all please stop trying to use current events to back up past actions?
before ciara nikkas weren't clowning russell like that and if they were it was becuase of the fact he acted like a suburban nikka not because he was a model figure, not sayin there's anything wrong with being form the suburbs but nikkas relate more to steph because he has more relate-able attributes. if you want someone who gets clowned on for being bytch made look at dwayne wade

You have no idea how fake some of you
look you are a female, you wont be able to tell the difference between a nikka like steph or russ because they the same too you but me being guy and having male friends on all ends of the spectrum i can see exactly why they stand out the way they do

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What makes him corny?

My bro or Russell?

I dunno about Russell, from what i've heard its just how he acts around people. He acts differently than most people are used to. It has nothing to do with his morality. That's the media take though. To me personally I think every black man who marries a white woman is corny/lame, but i'm just me :yeshrug:

My brother just makes stupid ass jokes that no one gets and laughs at them all by himself :snoop:

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
"black women individually and as a culture are incapable of receiving criticism and taking accountability for anything"

You, and not a single woman in here has answered the question about how since they are 100% responsible for giving birth, they aren't 100% responsible for laying down with fukkboys.

Not. A. One.

You gonna provide proof of all that lying you did in the last post or nah?

I've been consistent the whole time with my own message. I don't have anything to do with that goofy ass strawman you conjured up.

You gonna acknowledge your offensive commit or nah?

You're the only person to read it that way, and somehow that's my fault and not the fact that you lack reading comprehension.

We're done. I'm not responding to your hypocritical ass again.

Good. Your opinion has been trash anyways, because you haven't answered the one main question I've repeated over and over again.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Steph chose to be a certain type of way and chose a woman with qualities that matched his.
Like I said earlier, very few are good including men and women and it's going to require work to find that person
You asking how are black women encouraging black men to be more like steph is moot since the good women already do their job.

How do you define a good woman? :jbhmm:

And you do know that by statistically quantifiable evidence, there are more non-good women than good women, right?

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
So turning the other cheek means making threads generalizing men for not being like Steph Curry?:russ:

So turning the other cheek means bashing LeBron James for not marrying Savannah within the timeline you deem proper? :bryan:

So turning the other cheek means taking thinly veiled shots at Ayesha Curry who's done nothing but serve as a living example of how to respect yourself and still get a good man?:umad:
wth are you talking about?:what:
My thread was a response to those ayesha threads. Mind you I was in those same threads praising her.
Not tell me about these thinly veiled shots:jbhmm:

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
None of this is true though and again I'm talking about before Ciara.

All of that is true.

Secondly, he married the most corny, the most "im with this nikka for the paycheck" ass white girl I've seen since Tiger Woods' ex-wife.

That was hell cornball moves.

Hell, I already explained this earlier in the thread, but seems like folks want to be blind to information that contradicts their narrative they are trying to push.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Conflate this issue with laws on murder.:mjlol: fukk it, I'll play along. No matter what degree of murder one is convicted of, that person still bears guilt and responsibility for the act. There are different degrees of murder to account for external/mitigating factors which may merit a reduced sentence. At the end of the day, a person who's guilty of murder (first degree, second degree or otherwise) still bears the brunt of the responsibility and blame. The person had a CHOICE and CHOSE to commit murder. That person is at fault. Period.:stopitslime:

Again, I don't deny that surrounding environments and circumstances influence people's decisions and actions but the bottom line is that every person is responsible for his or her actions. No matter how you try to slice it, a woman who chooses to get prematurely pregnant by a dude bears the responsibility for that decision to become pregnant. It doesn't matter if she didn't know any better or never had an idea of the ideal family structure. A woman who chooses to get with a man known for being abusive bears the responsibility for that decision. It doesn't matter if all she seems to attract are abusive men or if the only men she knows are abusive. A person who chooses to forego his education for "street" life must bear responsibility for his decision. It doesn't matter if his entire family is made up of gangbangers.

Each person is responsible for his or her decisions and actions.:francis:

Why is the concept of personal responsibility so foreign to some of y'all?:mindblown:

That would be all great and fine if we weren't talking about a COMMUNITY issue. I mean your individualistic point of view is great and all...because we all know how far that has gotten us.... but how does that help solve the issue. Honestly, you think shaming individuals when everything else is their environment says the opposite will change the problem vs changing shared cultural norms. I'm just really trying to understand how you think point the finger we realistically change anything and how you can justify BM not doing their part in their communities especially when their want to "lead" that community.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My bro or Russell?

I dunno about Russell, from what i've heard its just how he acts around people. He acts differently than most people are used to. It has nothing to do with his morality. That's the media take though. To me personally I think every black man who marries a white woman is corny/lame, but i'm just me :yeshrug:

My brother just makes stupid ass jokes that no one gets and laughs at them all by himself :snoop:

Both and don't you think that being called corny/lame is an insult?

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
None of this is true though and again I'm talking about before Ciara.

:dwillhuh:

Russell's a simp. Dude was caught on cameras pushing the baby stroller with another man's baby in it while walking in public with Ciara. Fact.

Ciara was an industry thot, word to Future, Bow Wow, Amar'e Stoudemire, Cam Newton, and 50 Cent. Fact.

Ciara is a single mother. Fact.

He proposed without a prenuptial agreement. Fact.

:dame:Before Ciara, Russell wasn't considered by too many people as corny. As a matter of fact, before this season, he and the Legion of Boom were considered the team of #blackexcellence. Russell was recognized and appreciated for being a black Super Bowl-winning QB. Hell, he and the Seahawks were Coli darlings leading up to last year's Super Bowl against the Patriots.

Stop using the criticisms of a vocal MINORITY to generalize the majority's view on Russell (BEFORE Ciara).

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't overthink it. Its the same way some people think Tom Brady acts like a lame. Its not cuz of his moral choices or his Christianity (Russ's not Toms).

Not every man carries himself the same way.

Tom Brady is a diva though, lol.