Why aren't men like Steph Curry

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All of that is true.

Secondly, he married the most corny, the most "im with this nikka for the paycheck" ass white girl I've seen since Tiger Woods' ex-wife.

That was hell cornball moves.

Hell, I already explained this earlier in the thread, but seems like folks want to be blind to information that contradicts their narrative they are trying to push.

Marrying a white woman or a gold digger doesn't make someone a cornball. If that were true then a lot of NFL/NBA players would be considered corn balls.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
How do you define a good woman? :jbhmm:
There's a good woman in regards to relationships and there's a good woman in the general aspect. Although some traits intertwine, both have differences.
You should make a thread and I'll go into more detail.

And you do know that by statistically quantifiable evidence, there are more non-good women than good women, right?
The same can be said about men. Again stop with the finger pointing.

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
Marrying a white woman or a gold digger doesn't make someone a cornball.

To pro-Black people, it absolutely does, especially when you're in that visible position. They have their choice of any woman of any race when you're making that kind of money, and you choose a white woman only in it for the paycheck that smashes your teammates?

Straight sucker move.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh:

Russell's a simp. Dude was caught on cameras pushing the baby stroller with another man's baby in it while walking in public with Ciara. Fact.

Ciara was an industry thot, word to Future, Bow Wow, Amar'e Stoudemire, Cam Newton, and 50 Cent. Fact.

Ciara is a single mother. Fact.

He proposed without a prenuptial agreement. Fact.

:dame:Before Ciara, Russell wasn't considered by too many people as corny. As a matter of fact, before this season, he and the Legion of Boom were considered the team of #blackexcellence. Russell was recognized and appreciated for being a black Super Bowl-winning QB. Hell, he and the Seahawks were Coli darlings leading up to last year's Super Bowl against the Patriots.

Stop using the criticisms of a vocal MINORITY to generalize the majority's view on Russell (BEFORE Ciara).

Wow 5 men. Yeah she's such a slut :mjlol:

As for the bolded :mjlol: hi pot meet kettle.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Steph chose to be a certain type of way and chose a woman with qualities that matched his.
Like I said earlier, very few are good including men and women and it's going to require work to find that person
You asking how are black women encouraging black men to be more like steph is moot since the good women already do their job.
You really think the percentage of decent people is that small? :lupe:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To pro-Black people, it absolutely does, especially when you're in that visible position. They have their choice of any woman of any race when you're making that kind of money, and you choose a white woman only in it for the paycheck that smashes your teammates?

Straight sucker move.

:mjlol:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Both and don't you think that being called corny/lame is an insult?

Irrelevant. If you lame you lame. Feeling insulted sounds like a personal problem.

And we are getting further and further away from the original point.

Beck.er.

All Star
Daps
Marriage is a meaningless piece of paper that in no way reflects upon the worth of the relationship or the character of the individuals in it...
:ehh::manny:
LeBron represents black excellence in part due to his being a father and husband, give him credit for at least finally marrying his significant with whom he's been had kids with
:dwillhuh:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
:leostare:

Aight I give in, now that we live in the age of Steph Curry, what is it that you want men to start doing differently?:jbhmm:
Be more like him, Duh!
Doesn't mean I'm absolving women and their actions, it just wasn't the topic at hand.
That Ayesha Curry litmus test is real :whew:
you still haven't questioned why you think I'm taking a shot at her.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Irrelevant. If you lame you lame. Feeling insulted sounds like a personal problem.

And we are getting further and further away from the original point.

Instead of praising a black man for his accomplishments y'all would rather call him a cornball for not fitting the image you want him to. Ok then.