Why aren't men like Steph Curry

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
That's why there are different "degrees" of murder. It's all murder but it makes a big difference whether you murdered someone in self defense vs planned it out.

We aren't talking about murder, we're talking about bringing a life into this world. That child doesn't care whether it was poor decision making done on your own or as a result of white supremacy. That child cares about the fact that he can't eat 3 meals a day, lives in the hood, and doesn't have a father in their life. That child aint got the time for your excuses and reasons about why you laid down with a nikka that can't provide for himself, let alone a woman and child.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
No, that wasn't your original argument was that black men were not championing the actions and ethics of a Steph Curry, which is completely bullshyt.

Now, are men still gonna fukk hoes? Yes :ld:

But that doesn't mean that fathers are out there teaching that to the sons, or friends are telling their boys to get with a known thot.:martin:

Men fukking hoes has nothing to do with the existence of a Steph Curry:mjlol:
Men aren't fukking hoes cuz society tells them to, they are fukking hoes cuz they wanna fukk hoes :mjlol:

Did you think that men would stop fukking hoes cuz Steph has made it big? :ohhh:

Yo, the fukk is this thread even about?? :dead:
You're continuing to prove my point:dwillhuh:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Nah. That's why there are different "degrees" of murder. It's all murder but it makes a big difference whether you murdered someone in self defense vs planned it out. The circumstances behind an action dictate how the action is viewed. If someone is a single mom b/c she left her husband for not making enough money and moved across vs because that is all she ever saw and knew nothing beyond that I can't judge those 2 situations the same. We both know we can't judge BP on a mass scale the same as a community that doesn't have a world wide system set up to make them fail.

Conflate this issue with laws on murder.:mjlol: fukk it, I'll play along. No matter what degree of murder one is convicted of, that person still bears guilt and responsibility for the act. There are different degrees of murder to account for external/mitigating factors which may merit a reduced sentence. At the end of the day, a person who's guilty of murder (first degree, second degree or otherwise) still bears the brunt of the responsibility and blame. The person had a CHOICE and CHOSE to commit murder. That person is at fault. Period.:stopitslime:

Again, I don't deny that surrounding environments and circumstances influence people's decisions and actions but the bottom line is that every person is responsible for his or her actions. No matter how you try to slice it, a woman who chooses to get prematurely pregnant by a dude bears the responsibility for that decision to become pregnant. It doesn't matter if she didn't know any better or never had an idea of the ideal family structure. A woman who chooses to get with a man known for being abusive bears the responsibility for that decision. It doesn't matter if all she seems to attract are abusive men or if the only men she knows are abusive. A person who chooses to forego his education for "street" life must bear responsibility for his decision. It doesn't matter if his entire family is made up of gangbangers.

Each person is responsible for his or her decisions and actions.:francis:

Why is the concept of personal responsibility so foreign to some of y'all?:mindblown:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Again I'm talking about before Ciara. Would you all please stop trying to use current events to back up past actions?

You know I like you as a poster... so please i'm going to plead with you...
Stop confusing the issue

Russell Wilson was characterized as a lame cuz dude sometimes (not as much as RGIII) acts corny.

-Not because he got married early
-Not because he is a Christian
-Not because he doesn't have tats
-Not because he has high moral fiber
-Not because he isn't reciting Future lyrics

I have an older brother who is a much better human being than me, but he is corny af.

If i call him corny does that mean I am hating against his morality?:jbhmm:

Please... stop it.:snoop:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
What in the world are you actually talking about?:what:
The main point of my thread was if you want a quality woman, be a quality man yourself.
who said half these nikkas weren't :childplease:?
a majority of these dudes were more like steph but switch to future because that stand-up dude model wasn't getting them ANYWHERE
most guys would want an ayesha curry over some ciara/amber rose because the amount of stress and headaches you will have will be non-existent
nikkas got unlock Pandoras box, fight the antichrist, and wield Excalibur just to talk to some of these chicks who are half that on both ends of the spectrum

"but oohh grindtoofithy im not like that" ight thats fine and dandy but a good chunk of the chicks i come across are like that but again i digress
inb4 "grindtoofithy your probably not a stand-up dude" man i'll post CV if you want just know i played the game and seen what it takes to grab a W and a L

think you understand the gender dynamics of men while being the opposite sex brehettes:stopitslime:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
You better know my life story. In fact I've been extremely hurt by both men and women but I realized that turning into a bad person is ony going to make me feel better for the moment. Tis why I choose to turn the other cheek. Life gets better.

So turning the other cheek means making threads generalizing men for not being like Steph Curry?:russ:

So turning the other cheek means bashing LeBron James for not marrying Savannah within the timeline you deem proper? :bryan:

So turning the other cheek means taking thinly veiled shots at Ayesha Curry who's done nothing but serve as a living example of how to respect yourself and still get a good man?:umad:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
So your issue is that someone pointed out that black women aren't infallible?

I didn't know that.

Or is your issue that I didn't point out the issues with black men at the same time I pointed out issues with black women? I didn't know I had to do both at the same time. If you have issues with how black men do things as a culture, we can discuss those, but if your only response to "this is how black women are fukkin up culturally," is "well black men are fukkin up too," it's proving my point about how black women individually and as a culture are incapable of receiving criticism and taking accountability for anything.

:youngsabo: You gonna provide proof of all that lying you did in the last post or nah? You gonna acknowledge your offensive commit or nah? :heh: And you have the nerve to post this shyt

"black women individually and as a culture are incapable of receiving criticism and taking accountability for anything"

Then you wanna act brand new about what I'm talking about:youngsabo:. You funny. Let me lead your incapable ass to the moral high ground and out this joke of a conversation. We're done. I'm not responding to your hypocritical ass again.

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
I have literally had a guy tell me that it's impossible to NOT have OOW children and he was dead serious.

And he should have been socially ostracized for it. No one with any sense is going to cosign that.

The same reason that the cats with no jobs or futures will choose to bring kids in the world that can't/won't be a father to. Like I said, it's a fukked up cycle that both black men and women are complicit in but is ultimately created by systematic white supremacy.

Men can't give birth the children alone. Their fukkery gets the biggest of cosigns by women who believe these men are worth the honor of passing on their genes. Men aren't the ones constantly lamenting the OOW birth rate and low marriage numbers, its black women. The solutions to the problem lies mostly in their hands.

At what point do we realize that every day acts are byproducts of overall environments and culture norms.

This is true, up into the point that you bring a child into this world. That child does not care how rough your childhood was, or how poor you are. It cares about eating and growing into a productive person, and black folks need to stop treating children like byproducts, when they are the future of our race.

We can nit pick issues all day but to say that OOW is just caused by one factor ie women wanting bad boys is sooooo not true.

Nope, but its the single issue that black women are 100% in control of, and when you have all the power, you have all the responsibility that comes with it.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're continuing to prove my point:dwillhuh:
:leostare:

Aight I give in, now that we live in the age of Steph Curry, what is it that you want men to start doing differently?:jbhmm:

Or are you still convinced that men praise other men for getting with hoes? :mjlol:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
We aren't talking about murder, we're talking about bringing a life into this world. That child doesn't care whether it was poor decision making done on your own or as a result of white supremacy. That child cares about the fact that he can't eat 3 meals a day, lives in the hood, and doesn't have a father in their life. That child aint got the time for your excuses and reasons about why you laid down with a nikka that can't provide for himself, let alone a woman and child.

I wasn't talking to you. I rather hear what he has to say. He seems more capable than you.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know I like you as a poster... so please i'm going to plead with you...
Stop confusing the issue

Russell Wilson was characterized as a lame cuz dude sometimes (not as much as RGIII) acts corny.

-Not because he got married early
-Not because he is a Christian
-Not because he doesn't have tats
-Not because he has high moral fiber
-Not because he isn't reciting Future lyrics

I have an older brother who is a much better human being than me, but he is corny af.

If i call him corny does that mean I am hating against his morality?:jbhmm:

Please... stop it.:snoop:

What makes him corny?