Why aren't men like Steph Curry

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
of course we do culturally. this isn't even up for debate.

surprising with all the anime watching comic book reading black men that post on this forum :comeon:

If its not even up for debate, surely you can find an abundance of post shytting on Steph for his off the court life :skip:

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
What are you talking about? :what:

Do an experiment, make a thread about falling in love with a thot, fukking a hoe, or hating on Ayesha Curry.
All the coli brehs will hand out nothing but L's for that.

Stop pushing this narrative that we promote hoe culture and we dismiss dudes who are doing it right.:ufdup:

I made a thread about my Ex getting married and EVERY coli breh said I was taking an L for even communicating with her to say "congratulations" while I was in a relationship

Hell if you even post that you are married you are gonna get way more :salute: than :mjlol:.

Stop making shyt up to suit your views fam,:francis:
you need some receipts cuz your post seem like heavy projecting...:usure:

It's why I don't bother breh, the counterargument is either make shyt up, you don't know her or me personally or lil dikk. It's hilarious to see play out.

Men call each other out all the time, hell the quick gems on women thread is one of the longest on this forum(as it should be as it's important). Higher learning forum full of brehs. Addressing some nonsense.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
What are you talking about? :what:

Do an experiment, make a thread about falling in love with a thot, fukking a hoe, or hating on Ayesha Curry.
All the coli brehs will hand out nothing but L's for that.

Stop pushing this narrative that we promote hoe culture and we dismiss dudes who are doing it right.:ufdup:

I made a thread about my Ex getting married and EVERY coli breh said I was taking an L for even communicating with her to say "congratulations" while I was in a relationship

Hell if you even post that you are married you are gonna get way more :salute: than :mjlol:.

Stop making shyt up to suit your views fam,:francis:
you need some receipts cuz your post seem like heavy projecting...:usure:
So society doesn't promote hoe culture?
Society shuns men and promiscuity?
tickle me pink:ohhh:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
I ain't buying it. I would think a guy would want to weed out chicks that find good guys to be a problem. Instead they cater to them and complain about how bad women are.
i can agree but it's usually nikkas who haven't figured it out yet or figured out what lane they are in

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
You're not incorrect but @Bugatti Biceps main point (at least how I interpreted it) is that on an everyday, interpersonal level, women DO have choices that they can make (such as with whom to have sex, who to date) for which they must take personal responsibility, irregardless of surrounding circumstances and environments. People ALWAYS have choices.
Yeah but you're also no taking into around that much of that behavior is normalized and not seen as a bad thing. How can you demonize people who live a culture of demonic behaviors? I have literally had a guy tell me that it's impossible to NOT have OOW children and he was dead serious. :deadmanny: At what point do we realize that every day acts are byproducts of overall environments and culture norms. We can nit pick issues all day but to say that OOW is just caused by one factor ie women wanting bad boys is sooooo not true. You'll can't possibly believe that. :deadmanny: The focus should be changing the culture norms as a whole not demonize one party and then expecting them to work with you.

Last edited:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
If its not even up for debate, surely you can find an abundance of post shytting on Steph for his off the court life :skip:

now you're changing the subject...she said LIKE steph curry.

so now we're pretending brothas who bible thump, don't curse, don't drink, don't smoke, and just want to go home to their wife and kids are cool?

my bad....may be some "CAC's" watching :skip:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So society doesn't promote hoe culture?
Society shuns men and promiscuity?
tickle me pink:ohhh:

This isn't some daytime drama, please stop with the nonsense.

-Go find me some instance of black men speaking to other black men saying Steph is doing it wrong?
-Go find me black fathers telling their sons to fukk hoes and sleep around?
-Go find instances were people are bigging up black men for getting with hoes?
-Do back men people praise Kanye's judgement when he got with Kim?
-Do black men consider superhead wife material?

Stop it fam, your argument is terrible and not based in reality.

EDIT: Btw i really didn't expect this thread from you... this is some @Giselle level posting... :francis:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
What about females gaming And stringing along good dudes:

Etherous clip:

Full version:

those women aren't good women and it's unfortunate but that shouldn't turn you into an a$$hole. All that does is repeat the cycle.
I don't even know why this thread was veered into this topic. Fact is both men and women need to be better people and expect the same thing from their partner.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
now you're changing the subject...she said LIKE steph curry.

so now we're pretending brothas who bible thump, don't curse, don't drink, don't smoke, and just want to go home to their wife and kids are cool?

my bad....may be some "CAC's" watching :skip:

When you graduate from high school, you'll realize that no one really gives a shyt about what is cool and what isn't. Women and men mature, and a good man who can provide for his wife in kids is only going getting called a lame by a young breh.
Mfers talking about what's cool and what's not?:mjlol:

Someone link me that Coli average poster age thread.... :francis:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Yeah but you're also no taking into around that much of that behavior is normalized and not seen as a bad thing. How can you demonize people who live a culture of demonic behaviors? I have literally had a guy tell me that it's impossible to NOT have OOW children and he was dead serious. :deadmanny: At what point do we realize that every day acts are byproducts of overall environments and culture norms. We can nit pick issues all day but to say that OOW is just caused by one factor ie women wanting bad boys is sooooo not true. You'll can't possibly believe that. :deadmanny: The focus should be changing the culture norms as a whole not demonize one party and then expecting them to work with you.

I don't disagree with any of what you're saying BUT the question is not whether women in those environments make the best/most informed/correct choice, the question is whether those same women have a choice. And, it doesn't take the most enlightened or educated person to realize that once, you make a choice, you're expected to take accountability for it (good or bad). Women who choose to sleep with/date/get pregnant by deadbeats, abusers, lowlifes, and womanizers should be held responsible for that choice. Period.

It's not why you did it. It's what you did.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
When you graduate from high school, you'll

oh i see you're a clown. carry on.

but I see you're confusing this discussion with your own emotions and feelings (so manly.)

we're speaking on the CULTURE. not our own individual thoughts and opinions.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
I answered this question already.

This isn't some daytime drama, please stop with the nonsense.

-Go find me some instance of black men speaking to other black men saying Steph is doing it wrong?
-Go find me black fathers telling their sons to fukk hoes and sleep around?
-Go find instances were people are bigging up black men for getting with hoes?
-Do back men people praise Kanye's judgement when he got with Kim
-Do black men consider superhead wife material?

Stop it fam, your argument is terrible and not based in reality.
All your points prove my argument.:mjlol:
It's ok for men to sleep around just don't wife hoes.