Why aren't men like Steph Curry

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
One has nothing to do with the other, and any adult who has lived any sort of life around people know this. Quality people get used by non-quality people all the time.

Explain to me why black women shouldn't take accountability for the quality of men they lay down and procreate with? If not them, who?

Who in the fukk said they were?

No one said this either.

Just because your arm didn't get cut off doesn't invalidate someone pointing out that it's broken.

The world doesn't work this way, and any actual adult knows this.

Because it tells women that with power comes responsibility, yeah, how pathetic telling women to sleep with men that can actually afford to raise kids, actually want to commit, etc, will fix their issues with having children with broke nikkas that only want to cut and run. fukk me for using logic, right?

I can't lead your fat ass anywhere if you don't want to go. I can sit here and tell you come with me to the gym all day but if you wanna sit in line at Cinnabon, I can't force you to do anything. You're asking for a return to patriarchy and you don't even know it.

The church doesn't make women respectable, it makes post-prime women feel better for wasting their prime on fukkboys and lying to them to get money out of them by feeding them hope.

"One day there's gonna be a man that will see your glory and will overlook that you chose to have babies with nikkas that couldn't keep a job at Wal-Mart in your prime"
:mjlol:

And yall were silent. So even if Michelle Obama sees its an issue with black women fukking fukkboys, and yall will still sit up on this forum and deny that it exists.

Amazing.

Farrakhan also believes a lot of dumb shyt. Some people are going to write him off and not even hear that message because of the messenger. Not all people delivering the good word are created equal, even though I whole-heartedly agree it needs to be less fukkboys and nikkas running around trying to smash everything that moves and focus more on smashing any business opportunity we can.

Point is, black men have ZERO issue telling you its aint shyt nikkas EVERYWHERE, and how to avoid getting caught up.

Then when yall get caught up, its everyone elses fault but yall...somehow.:francis:

It's like reasoning with a second-grader :mjlol:

You have a better chance teaching a blind person how to paint than teaching most women about personal responsibility and accountability.

At least a blind person would be willing to learn. :russ:

Last edited:

Dominicansbelit

All Star
Daps
If we are going by nature, one can argue that it is men who are not upstanding. History proves this now am I right or wrong?:sas2:
anyways, generalizing women as not upstanding is stupid. Fact is both men and women are bad and very few are good.
Getting the right one requires a lot of work just like everything else in life.

All we can do is generalize.. Everyone notices a pattern in people so we should be allowed to make generalizations .. every thread on the coli is like this .. history proves men do everything for women (good or evil)

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Explain to me why black women shouldn't take accountability for the quality of men they lay down and procreate with? If not them, who?

Because it tells women that with power comes responsibility, yeah, how pathetic telling women to sleep with men that can actually afford to raise kids, actually want to commit, etc, will fix their issues with having children with broke nikkas that only want to cut and run. fukk me for using logic, right?

I never said women shouldn't be held accountable.
Point is you came in this thread guns blazin talking about black women need to do this, black women need to do that when in fact my overall message wasn't even attacking black men

And yall were silent. So even if Michelle Obama sees its an issue with black women fukking fukkboys, and yall will still sit up on this forum and deny that it exists.

Amazing.

Farrakhan also believes a lot of dumb shyt. Some people are going to write him off and not even hear that message because of the messenger. Not all people delivering the good word are created equal, even though I whole-heartedly agree it needs to be less fukkboys and nikkas running around trying to smash everything that moves and focus more on smashing any business opportunity we can.

Point is, black men have ZERO issue telling you its aint shyt nikkas EVERYWHERE, and how to avoid getting caught up.
You're playing the same game that you accuse me of playing.
Black women do tell other women to choose better men and encourage them to be more selective. Black women are also teaching black women to be better women.
You say black men have zero issue telling women its aint shyt nikkas everywhere but why aren't they teaching these aint shyt nikkas to be better men?
I forgot, if black women choose better, black men will do better.:rolleyes:
Naw, both need to.

Last edited:

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
Actually you can tho. Trifling men and the hoodrats who love them are products of the same cycle of dysfunction that has been created/orchestrated by the system of white supremacy. Taking responsibility is acknowledging that black men and women are making bad choices that perpetuate dysfunction in our community. The blame game finger pointing shyt is counterproductive. There are no issues that are completely the fault of black men or completely the fault of black women.

I agree with you on a socioeconomic level, but not on a personal level.

On a personal level these women know these nikkas aint got a job, a pot to piss in, or a window to throw it out of, and yet they lay up with them because "swag"? That's fukking stupid, and that's the fault of black women AND black men not telling their daughter how to have value, and they grow up to have fukked up ideals in what they value in men, and then come to this forum to argue about how its not their fault they wasted their prime years on fukkboys. Everyone knows its fukkboys everywhere. How women in 2016 still get pregnant by nikkas with no jobs and no futures is beyond me.

You're not incorrect but @Bugatti Biceps main point (at least how I interpreted it) is that on an everyday, interpersonal level, women DO have choices that they can make (such as with whom to have sex, who to date) for which they must take personal responsibility, irregardless of surrounding circumstances and environments. People ALWAYS have choices.

Basically this.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
I said men like Steph Curry. Religious, family oriented, clean image which Russell fits.
if you comparing russ to curry then you have no idea how men move, they dont move the same way
Men should fellow Mr.Curry example. Nice guys will always beat bad boy types any day. So i agree with Dollfacecraze statement. :salute:
thecoli dont agree with your statement and for good reason but i digress

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I was the first one to bring up unity, actually.

You're really bad at this discussion shyt. No wonder you're reactions are so terrible, you're probably the type of woman that hates Ayesha because not dealing with these club nikkas is just too hard for you.

Who's more likely doing the crackas work?

a) a black man arguing for more cultural responsibility on both sides of the coin

a) a black woman arguing to keep being able to lay up and make excuses about why they supposedly can't stop dealing with aint shyt nikkas, to keep the single mother stat high, and keep feeding kids into the school to prison pipeline?

I don't await your answer because I'm sure once again it won't actually address anything I said.

So now your just going to make up shyt now. You and all that logic :heh:I have no beef with Ayesha. I don't deal with club dudes nor complain about Black good black men. You have NOT been arguing for responsibility on both sides of the coin. You have been pointing the finger at Black women and literally said 'men will change when women change.' I have condoned laying up and ain't shyt nikkas? Please find the quote. My issue is with your finger point. I have not giving an opinion about Ayesha, thots or the like. :mjpls: Now you wanna move to straight lies b/c I am about working together and you are busy playing the blame game over some shyt that is meant to keep us divided. Yes you are playing the hand given to you ie the devil's work. Doing a good job too:whew:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't have minded being Dell Curry. He was piping up Sonya Curry back in the 80s:banderas:
MARTY_zpsza99gy1a.gif

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
From a societal perspective, men are not telling men to do better.

What are you talking about? :what:

Do an experiment, make a thread about falling in love with a thot, fukking a hoe, or hating on Ayesha Curry.
All the coli brehs will hand out nothing but L's for that.

Stop pushing this narrative that we promote hoe culture and we dismiss dudes who are doing it right.:ufdup:

I made a thread about my Ex getting married and EVERY coli breh said I was taking an L for even communicating with her to say "congratulations" while I was in a relationship

Hell if you even post that you are married you are gonna get way more :salute: than :mjlol:.

Stop making shyt up to suit your views fam,:francis:
you need some receipts cuz your post seem like heavy projecting...:usure:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
He get's praised for his on the court performance more than outside. My point is, there are many upstanding black men in our community but they do not get praised and made the standard. It's more like, "steph is a good man, but I'm still gone smash these thots".
What about females gaming And stringing along good dudes:

Etherous clip:

Full version: