Why aren't men like Steph Curry

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
We want the wholesome quality woman, but girls these days rather thot it out on IG, thinking that some baller will trick on them.
I want a wholesome quality man but guys these days rather try and sex ig thots and whores. See how stupid that generalization sounds?

the problem with this is.. most females wouldn't even acknowledge you if you don't look or have the status of steph curry (unless u have a lot of confidence) .. so there is no reward in being a "good" man .. you will be used and abused by everyone .. remove curry's looks and talent but keep his hard work and nobody would give two fukks about him
And if ayesha looked like precious ya'll wouldn't give a crap about her being upstanding.

Men tell men to do better all the time. When a breh complains about getting with a hoe, we dont console him, we tell him he fukked up :ufdup:
Brehs praise Steph all the time, fukk you talkin bout? :mjlol:
From a societal perspective, men are not telling men to do better.

Why does this feel like a thinly veiled shot at Ayesha Curry? :ohhh:
How so?

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
This is a lie tho. Steph isn't seen that way at all. Dude has singlehandedly made under armor a force in the basketball shoe game. His popularity is undeniable. You're lying to try and prove a point.

1155.gif

so kids are buying his shoes because of his character off the court?

I thought that's what this discussion was about, not that he is one of the best players/shooters ever

now you cats are confusing me.

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
Talking about unity is hateful?

I was the first one to bring up unity, actually.

You're really bad at this discussion shyt. No wonder you're reactions are so terrible, you're probably the type of woman that hates Ayesha because not dealing with these club nikkas is just too hard for you.

Again, keeping doing the cracka work.

Who's more likely doing the crackas work?

a) a black man arguing for more cultural responsibility on both sides of the coin

a) a black woman arguing to keep being able to lay up and make excuses about why they supposedly can't stop dealing with aint shyt nikkas, to keep the single mother stat high, and keep feeding kids into the school to prison pipeline?

I don't await your answer because I'm sure once again it won't actually address anything I said.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
That breh sounds like he's posting from 2nd period of his 9th grade class...

pay him no mind :mjlol:

:mjlol: we back on the playground now on the coli?

grown men on some "don't play with him!" shyt? wtf?
that man can interact with who he wants to online, you're not his momma.

that argument is weak...y'all act like a persons character off the court matters in shoe sales...prime example:

213938ac3e92906d7063faf70465bb05.jpg

:mjcry::mjpls:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Where is this at, and what does that actually have to do with the topic at hand?

None of my questions have yet to be answered that I've posited in here, so you must be referring to your own group.

Ah, here's the deflection "If you criticize me, you must be hurt/loser/hater". The level of narcissism to believe any person, group, or culture is above reproach is astonishing.

Yeah, not like these single mothers on Fathers Day tho.

How many Steph's did you pass up because they weren't attractive enough for you?
I didn't read ur post sorry I came on the last page and just expressed my thoughts.
I doubt I'll be going back and reading them tho :yeshrug:

I have no problem with critism so that doesn't work on me. I take accountability for the wrong decisions that I make which is why you won't hear me yelling off the rooftop that "nikkas ain't shyt".

Who said these single mothers are not hurt and bitter, shyt and not just on Father's Day, I have friends that are single mothers I see how hard shyt is for them but at the same time not afraid to tell them that they fukked up and most of them are in a certain predictcament cause of their own doing.

Tell you the truth I don't know, but I can tell you how many dudes threw me in the bushes because I wasn't giving it up in a timely manner. :mjlol: if you saw some of the guys I've dated you wouldn't ask me that. My dating history is not rife with drug dealers and bangers. I've been with people who were pretty normal, even some people would consider below my level. Tho I don't know what that level is, having a sense of humor gets you in off bat.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
I and many other women have no issue with Ayesha Curry. In fact, we love her.
What we do have issues with is certain men thinking they deserve that type of woman.:sas2:

And why do you implicitly believe that women are entitled to a Steph Curry? What are women doing to attract and keep Steph Curry-like men?:sas1:

Dominicansbelit

All Star
Daps
I want a wholesome quality man but guys these days rather try and sex ig thots and whores. See how stupid that generalization sounds?

And if ayesha looked like precious ya'll wouldn't give a crap about her being upstanding.

From a societal perspective, men are not telling men to do better.

How so?

My point is women by nature are not upstanding..Women are and will always be followers... but you won't agree with this

Gravity

Banned
Daps
You can't blame black women choosing to lay up with nikkas with no jobs, no dreams, and no financial stability on racism. Ain't a white man standing over you with a gun telling you to have sex with these bums and make babies with them. It is that hard to take even a sliver of responsibility for the any problem in the black community for women?
Actually you can tho. Trifling men and the hoodrats who love them are products of the same cycle of dysfunction that has been created/orchestrated by the system of white supremacy. Taking responsibility is acknowledging that black men and women are making bad choices that perpetuate dysfunction in our community. The blame game finger pointing shyt is counterproductive. There are no issues that are completely the fault of black men or completely the fault of black women.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Actually you can tho. Trifling men and the hoodrats who love them are products of the same cycle of dysfunction that has been created/orchestrated by the system of white supremacy. Taking responsibility is acknowledging that black men and women are making bad choices that perpetuate dysfunction in our community. The blame game finger pointing shyt is counterproductive. There are no issues that are completely the fault of black men or completely the fault of black women.

You're not incorrect but @Bugatti Biceps main point (at least how I interpreted it) is that on an everyday, interpersonal level, women DO have choices that they can make (such as with whom to have sex, who to date) for which they must take personal responsibility, irregardless of surrounding circumstances and environments. People ALWAYS have choices.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
My point is women by nature are not upstanding..Women are and will always be followers... but you won't agree with this
If we are going by nature, one can argue that it is men who are not upstanding. History proves this now am I right or wrong?:sas2:
anyways, generalizing women as not upstanding is stupid. Fact is both men and women are bad and very few are good.
Getting the right one requires a lot of work just like everything else in life.

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
The main point of my thread was if you want a quality woman, be a quality man yourself.

One has nothing to do with the other, and any adult who has lived any sort of life around people know this. Quality people get used by non-quality people all the time.

What the hell does BW refusing to take accountability for their decisions and priorities when it comes to dating have to do this?

Explain to me why black women shouldn't take accountability for the quality of men they lay down and procreate with? If not them, who?

Not all black women are whores.

Who in the fukk said they were?

Not all black women are choosing bad guys over the good ones

No one said this either.

Just because your arm didn't get cut off doesn't invalidate someone pointing out that it's broken.

So if you want a good woman, be a good man. That's all.

The world doesn't work this way, and any actual adult knows this.

Saying crap like well when women stop sleeping with these no good men, the black community will become better is downright pathetic.

Because it tells women that with power comes responsibility, yeah, how pathetic telling women to sleep with men that can actually afford to raise kids, actually want to commit, etc, will fix their issues with having children with broke nikkas that only want to cut and run. fukk me for using logic, right?

Ya'll wanna complain about the black community being a matriarch but when it comes down to leading in that aspect, you guys want to cower in the corner.
I can't lead your fat ass anywhere if you don't want to go. I can sit here and tell you come with me to the gym all day but if you wanna sit in line at Cinnabon, I can't force you to do anything. You're asking for a return to patriarchy and you don't even know it.

Also BW refusing to take accountability is a downright lie. There are a plethora of groups catered to black women of all ages whose sole purpose is to make black women respectable including the church, of course not all are going to follow suit.

The church doesn't make women respectable, it makes post-prime women feel better for wasting their prime on fukkboys and lying to them to get money out of them by feeding them hope.

"One day there's gonna be a man that will see your glory and will overlook that you chose to have babies with nikkas that couldn't keep a job at Wal-Mart in your prime"
:mjlol:

Hell even Michelle Obama came out and said to us black women to leave bad guys alone and ya'll were like "she better speak the truth"

And yall were silent. So even if Michelle Obama sees its an issue with black women fukking fukkboys, and yall will still sit up on this forum and deny that it exists.

Amazing.

Farrakhan had a message to black men and how some of ya'll ruin some black women and it fell on deaf ears.

Farrakhan also believes a lot of dumb shyt. Some people are going to write him off and not even hear that message because of the messenger. Not all people delivering the good word are created equal, even though I whole-heartedly agree it needs to be less fukkboys and nikkas running around trying to smash everything that moves and focus more on smashing any business opportunity we can.

Point is, black men have ZERO issue telling you its aint shyt nikkas EVERYWHERE, and how to avoid getting caught up.

Then when yall get caught up, its everyone elses fault but yall...somehow.:francis:

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
I didn't read ur post sorry I came on the last page and just expressed my thoughts.
I doubt I'll be going back and reading them tho :yeshrug:

I have no problem with critism so that doesn't work on me. I take accountability for the wrong decisions that I make which is why you won't hear me yelling off the rooftop that "nikkas ain't shyt".

Who said these single mothers are not hurt and bitter, shyt and not just on Father's Day, I have friends that are single mothers I see how hard shyt is for them but at the same time not afraid to tell them that they fukked up and most of them are in a certain predictcament cause of their own doing.

Tell you the truth I don't know, but I can tell you how many dudes threw me in the bushes because I wasn't giving it up in a timely manner. :mjlol: if you saw some of the guys I've dated you wouldn't ask me that. My dating history is not rife with drug dealers and bangers. I've been with people who were pretty normal, even some people would consider below my level. Tho I don't know what that level is, having a sense of humor gets you in off bat.
Loving the refreshing honesty.

You a real one, as always.:salute: