Why aren't men like Steph Curry

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
So when do women take responsibility for that fact and start telling these little girls and their peers to not go that route?

Yall want us to stop telling men to engage in street harassment but won't tell your homegirls to stop responding positively to those nikkas.
You are missing my point. If a woman chooses a bad guy then that it her choice and she should suffer the consequences.
Every man is not good and every woman is not good.
Saying women like bad guys so therefore I'm going to be that kind of guy is weak.

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
Saying women like bad guys so therefore I'm going to be that kind of guy is weak.

It's not weak, its biology. It's literally how most species that have a male and female work.

The fact that black women keep wanting to pretend facts don't exist to live in this fantasy land is amazing.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
But again if BW find guys like Russell Wilson, Steph Curry or whoever to be quality dudes why do they need BM to praise them before they(BW) praise them?
They don't need to do anything. Point is if they want to praise quality women, praise quality dudes. I've seen quality dudes get praised by women and it's met with
"what make her think she deserves a guy like that?" from a lot of men, not even knowing the woman personally.

Because the numbers aint bearing out that fact.

Women choose who they procreate with. Women choose who they entertain.

Stats showing for as much as they talk about being upstanding and wanting men to marry and be financially stable, 70% of yall having babies out of wedlock and the second-highest percentage of women on government assistance.

Clearly your rhetoric aint lining up with who you let bust in that p*ssy.
and what numbers and stats are bearing out the fact that black men are upstanding?:jbhmm:

THOT CATALOG

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It's not weak, its biology. It's literally how most species that have a male and female work.

The fact that black women keep wanting to pretend facts don't exist to live in this fantasy land is amazing.

i'm no conspiracy theorist but sometimes you have to wonder if this personal identity movement was made by design. :ohhh:

usually if something is a certain way for a long time (marriage, slut shaming), there is a reason why... because it works. :yeshrug:

deluding normal people aka "nobodies" by thinking sexual preference, political views, and other bullshyt really matters in the real world and exploiting the psychology for profit. :wow:

it would be funny if this all started with some billion dollar wine company CEO who wanted to raise stock prices and realized single females were their primary customer. :mjlol:

on second thought it might be a sheik who wanted to fukk with the rest of the world while still keeping their own society in check. those dubai nikkas have women on lockdown. :wow:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps

No one is living in a fantasy land. Not all women want bad guys so if you want to be one and end up getting burned, that's your problem:yeshrug:

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
"what make her think she deserves a guy like that?" from a lot of men, not even knowing the woman personally.

The nikkas they usually praise are the top .01%, and then they say dumb shyt like thats what they are holding out for, knowing damn well they aint the top 1% of women.
what numbers and stats are bearing out the fact that black men are upstanding?

Never said there was any, but the stats damn sure show that the shyt you talking aint bearing itself out in reality.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
if I had a wife like his my peice of mind
would be at ease so that my half court
jumpers would be at 60%
The stress and strain of dealing with loose
women that wont cover up or hug that stove
is too much on me.
:mjcry:

wat6rr.jpg

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Yes, all of our existences are shaped by multiple cultures, including black woman culture, that we all experience.

Once again, deflecting to not take any responsibility for the choices and priorities black women make in men.

Men have no problem telling men to be better, get jobs, get an education. Hell we have threads about that very thing.

Point me to the thread telling women to stop fukking with fukkboys and start valuing men by who they are and having goals and being financially stable, and not by who gets their p*ssy wet.

First and foremost I don't take responsibility for shyt I didn't do. I'm not "Black women" I am one person. One person who you have never heard complain about "good Black men". I'd take a ban bet on that shyt so miss me with that.

Second, I'm not deflecting I just wonder why "leaders" never seem to do anything but complain. I go to women's boards and they talk about women's issues. I come here and ya'll talking about women's issues. :mjlol: It's like the same board with more anger. Like ya can shyt on women all day but never really address anything having to do with your actions. Ya'll are like "Bad boys exist :yeshrug:oh well! Just avoid them." But now you trying to tell me that I need to take responsibility for BW? :what: Why can't you just avoid shytty women and be "good" men in the process. If ya'll wasn't trying to run through chicks you wouldn't feel the need to worry about what women "in general" like. You only need one. Just ya'll really think your shyt don't stink with your hypocritical asses. shyt is hilarious. If I want a better experience I have to make it that. Why are you any different?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
And they don't think like her (long term goals), and the fact that they think that's okay is the problem. Same women ragging about not dating short men want men to accept the fact they don't want to take their fat asses to the gym.

Men don't give a fukk about your career or your job. Yes, you should have dreams and goals, and a good man will help you achieve them, but we don't give a shyt what they are when we court a woman. Her job doesn't factor into that. Only nikkas clockin a woman's pockets are broke nikkas. Fact. Stop thinking you can buy your way into a good man.

We care about what you do, what you look like, and who you are. All that extra shyt is just extra.

On top of that shyt, same ones that don't look the part STILL chase fukkboys. I know plenty of women out here trying to be an Ayesha Curry to nikkas trying to be like Future, except with none of the rapping and all of the fukkboy shyt.

Any nikka can say "fukk my dreams" and be a fukkboy. Ugly and fat chicks can't make all the moves Ayesha makes, but yet still want to have all the same demands as her, thinking their degree entitles them, meanwhile they can't communicate, don't keep up with anything happening in the world, don't have passion for shyt but reality TV and drama, and take no personal responsibility for anything. But men are just supposed to "accept" it and take you as you are, while yall come with a laundry list of expectations, most of them having fukkall to do with a relationship.

Dear God. You going off! :wow:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
The nikkas they usually praise are the top .01%, and then they say dumb shyt like thats what they are holding out for, knowing damn well they aint the top 1% of women.

Never said there was any, but the stats damn sure show that the shyt you talking aint bearing itself out in reality.
the same could be said for black men.

You clearly haven't read any of my posts prior to this topic if you think I want to be a bad guy.

But once again, women have taken zero responsibility. Unsurprising.
what responsibility should I have taken?
and if you would have read my posts, you wouldn't be saying that:mjlol:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
The notion of what is considered a cornball in the black community is problematic.
I agree and disagree. I don't find lames and cornballs attractive. The problem I see is that all it takes is a guy to be swagged out, an athlete, or a rapper for this "cornballness" to not matter even though it's still there. A lot of the guys who fit into the categories I mentioned are lame as nikkas and a lot of the guys who are perceived as cornballs, aren't really.