Why aren't men like Steph Curry

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
What women in this world has NO options? I litteraly have no idea what point you're trying to make in this thread
women get options from men being interested in them.
I really think when guys think of women dating, it's simply like a card game where we just pick which card we want ignoring how the cards got there in the first place.
And yes I know a woman with no options. No guy has ever been interested in her.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
So what if you're in a committed relationship, y'all break up, and the mother petitions for child support and custody? Now the child is living with one parent, and the other non custodial parent has visitation and child support eating their check. You see how dumb that sounds?

What's y'all hesitation towards marriage? Y'all tryna save and hide y'all imaginary finances? :mjpls:

What bugatti biceps said.

And the hesitation stems from the numbers and the fact that there are few quality people in this world

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wholeheartedly agree:wow:

who is you all?
It's the man who does the choosing, if that weren't the case, women would be the ones proposing. allowing a man to choose you isn't the same as choosing.
Ever heard of the term "she got chose".
A man chooses who to pursue, a woman decides if she wants to be chosen by said guy but it is ultimately up to the guy bc if men aren't choosing, women have no options to decide from.
Women do the choosing, women choose which man they open their legs to. You got guys struggling to get females because women are not choosing these guys. Most women out here choose the dboys, fukkboys, till they been fukked over now, they wanna choose the nice guy they overlook.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
A divorce is that + alimony in some states.

So yes, it is riskier.

It depends on how you look at it. You can't get out of child support, on top of that it depends on how your state calculates it, but alimony is under the discretion of a judge and its tax deductible. As in, you can count it on your taxes paid, unlike child support so you get a higher return. It's also usually granted based on whether the other spouse was "financially dependent" on the other. So if you an your spouse make around the same, it most likely wouldn't get paid to either party seeking it. So in a way there's an advantage to having a working spouse.

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
I really think when guys think of women dating, it's simply like a card game where we just pick which card we want ignoring how the cards got there in the first place.

Your homegirl is a fukking liar, or she looks like a goblin. Hell, even if she looks like a goblin, I'm sure its some dude trying to spit at her. But of course, he doesn't look like what she "deserves", so she doesn't count it.

Yall count the dudes interested in you only when the interest is mutual. Men count women interested, regardless of whether its mutual.

Once again, the fault lies with what women choose to do and value.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
What's her story?

You know that sounds improbable

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
but why isn't it?
No matter your values, you're not going to want someone who you don't find attractive.

Ayesha is way closer to being the average woman than Steph is to the average man. She is cute but she isn't a dime. Meanwhile, Steph is 6'3'' with basketball talent that only 1 or 2 other people can compete with:comeon:

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
but why isn't it?
No matter your values, you're not going to want someone who you don't find attractive.

Once again, depends on what you find attractive. Women only find men that are hard-working and stable attractive if they are physically attractive first. I know plenty of men wifed up with some :francis: looking women, because every upstanding dude at one point smashed a dime that wasn't about shyt, and we know looks aren't end all be all.

Black women don't prioritize values first, so why should men?

At the end of the day, its YALL being ran through, and YALL being single mothers in droves. At a certain point yall have to take ownership for your decisions and values.

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
No woman that isn't cripplingly unattractive lacks options in men. I'm still lost at what point you're trying to prove with this thread

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Your homegirl is a fukking liar, or she looks like a goblin. Hell, even if she looks like a goblin, I'm sure its some dude trying to spit at her. But of course, he doesn't look like what she "deserves", so she doesn't count it.

Yall count the dudes interested in you only when the interest is mutual. Men count women interested, regardless of whether its mutual.

Once again, the fault lies with what women choose to do and value.
keep thinking all women have options:mjlol:

What's her story?

You know that sounds improbable
I've known her since grade school. stop telling me what I know.
everything that makes a woman unattractive in this society, she has.