Why aren't men like Steph Curry

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Steph Curry without the basketball skill or height is the kind of nikka sistas put lower on the totem.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well this is why Lebron gets praise though.

He's known for having a squeaky clean image, a strong marriage with his wife, and a strong believer in family values when it comes to his off the court business.

Lebron is looked at as a positive example of black family all the time.

Still a flopping turd though, but a good dude.
/endthread

Lebron is as good a father and husband as Curry, if not better, and black men respect him. Why are you so focused on what men think of Curry, @Dollfacecraze ?

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
When men talk about marriages and timelines, it tells you they not serious, they just wanna waste your time. It's a red flag right there. Like you willing to have a baby mother, but don't wanna risk marriage? :what:
Wtf the hypothetical men and hypothectial situations are you talking about? Aon't no nikkas on whatever shyt you talking about. You're just typing some stupid ass shyt to support a argrument with entirely no point. This thread and the OP's opinions are dumb af and irrelevant

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
:skip: Instead of trying to cuff rappers, athletes, and entertainers, who make up 0.01% of the population, women should shift focus to A grade men like successful entrepreneurs, bankers, doctors, lawyers, etc. who are a plenty (10-15% of males). :obama:
I wholeheartedly agree:wow:

And yet not a single woman wants to address this known fact.

How do you want all of the power and yet none of the responsibility? You want ownership of your own bodies and minds, and yet don't want to own none of the choices you make?
who is you all?
It's the man who does the choosing, if that weren't the case, women would be the ones proposing. allowing a man to choose you isn't the same as choosing.
Ever heard of the term "she got chose".
A man chooses who to pursue, a woman decides if she wants to be chosen by said guy but it is ultimately up to the guy bc if men aren't choosing, women have no options to decide from.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Thing about Steph is that you KNOW he not a square.

The chick he has

The quiet swag

The humbleness/confidence...

Steph might be more Alpha than any of us

I'm saying.

The quiet arrogance/confidence/genius demeanor to me >>>> loud, in your face aggressive confidence.

He makes millions, brought Under Armor's stock up like 300-400% (hope he low key invested) he def won.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Its mostly women hating on ayesha and then men coming through and saying she's the poster girl for a "good woman".

This. nikkas ain't got time to get sitting around thinking of ways to hate Steph curry outside of the sport of basketball n him not being on your team. There's prolly a female somewhere that made up some nonsense in her mind about ayesha's nostrils as to why she hates her. These muhfukkas are hell bent on competitions with one another that it makes no fukkin sense at times when you hear their issues with other females. shyt is borderline retarded.

Women are beyond competitive against each other. Only their mothers are off limits in some cases when it comes to "I'm better than her". So imagine these same females when you tell em "I want an Ayesha Curry"....lmfao....all they hear is "round 1" from that lil announcer in their head and it's go time, time to defend the title of most important woman on earth. We as men don't got time for all that petty shyt.

Last edited:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
The-Kitchen-Is-The-Way_o_103222.jpg

fb_1254.jpg

back-to-the-kitchen_o_811617.jpg
Lol your dumb ass is about get poisoned or period blood in your food. Your gonna catch a crazy chick.

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
I wholeheartedly agree:wow:

who is you all?
It's the man who does the choosing, if that weren't the case, women would be the ones proposing. allowing a man to choose you isn't the same as choosing.
Ever heard of the term "she got chose".
A man chooses who to pursue, a woman decides if she wants to be chosen by said guy but it is ultimately up to the guy bc if men aren't choosing, women have no options to decide from.
What women in this world has NO options? I litteraly have no idea what point you're trying to make in this thread

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
Excuses excuses. Just say you like black men with swag.

Nope.

Russell was seen as a betrayer from day one.

Black women didn't like him off top because he was a successful black man laid up with a white woman who just looking at her, you just know was in it for a paycheck. Plus the fact that he's in the .001% of black men financially, which means he could have chose a black woman, but didn't, pissed them off and pro-Black black men.

Then he jumps to Ciara, a woman stupid enough to have a child by a man who already had 3 baby mamas, that talked and lived a life of drug abuse, and she chose him as a man to father a child. That right there solidified his cornball simp status, because he could have chosen an Ayesha Curry, but he chose a black woman who still doesn't take personal responsibility for laying up with a drug addict fukkboy. He saved a thot. Women like to pretend you aren't a thot if you have a career or money, but men with their own shyt don't care about a woman's job or her money, we care about her priorities and decision-making skills, and Ciara has been shown to be shytty in both.

The problem of why black men don't fukk with Russell Wilson is as simple as looking at the last Superbowl. He clearly has the smart option on the table everyone sees, and he wants to throw the ball and do some silly shyt.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
I want to make a documentary on the day to day life of strong, faithful, blue collar black men. The ones who are excellent father's, household cornerstones, excellent husbands and providers. You know, the ones who supposedly don't exist.
you really should. A lot of ppl think they don't exist.

Steph Curry without the basketball skill or height is the kind of nikka sistas put lower on the totem.
well one can argue, if ayesha wasn't attractive, she wouldn't be put on a pedestal.

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
It's the man who does the choosing,

Yes, its the men in the club, on the streets, and in the supermarket having women come up to them to spit game at them. It's the men complaining about street harassment.

What in the fukk are you talking about?

Men don't choose women, women choose men. Black women statistically make bad fukking choices in men. These are facts. Black women get approached, and choose with suitors to entertain. Period.

a woman decides if she wants to be chosen by said guy

Yall all trying to get chose by the .01% of dudes, and when that doesn't happen, go for fukkboys who give the appearance of that 01% but with zero of the substance, aka, falling for game, being sold a dream, buying a false bill of goods.