Why aren't men like Steph Curry

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
keep thinking all women have options:mjlol:

I've known her since grade school. stop telling me what I know.
everything that makes a woman unattractive in this society, she has.
Where did I tell you what you know? I asked what the story was and stated it sounded improbable.

If you don't want to got into details just say that instead of deflecting. It wasn't an attack.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Ayesha is way closer to being the average woman than Steph is to the average man. She is cute but she isn't a dime. Meanwhile, Steph is 6'3'' with basketball talent that only 1 or 2 other people can compete with:comeon:
true:ehh:

Once again, depends on what you find attractive. Women only find men that are hard-working and stable attractive if they are physically attractive first. I know plenty of men wifed up with some :francis: looking women, because every upstanding dude at one point smashed a dime that wasn't about shyt, and we know looks aren't end all be all.

Black women don't prioritize values first, so why should men?

At the end of the day, its YALL being ran through, and YALL being single mothers in droves. At a certain point yall have to take ownership for your decisions and values.
you can keep saying yall all you want to. It don't apply to me so I really don't care:mjlol:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
But he is black
full

curry.jpg
He a mongrel, too. These pics are darkened.
Why not? He has an African American father and biracial Canadian mother? How the fukk is he not black? Are you black ?
He too high yellow. Yes I'm black. Proud black

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
you can keep saying yall all you want to. It don't apply to me so I really don't care

You just said all men in the beginning, but now the onus is on yall its "you aint talking about me"

Black men are a monolith, black women are individuals who never cosign each others fukkshyt.

Ok.

I'm speaking about physical attributes.

You're still full of shyt. I bet if I talk to her for 5 minutes she will rattle off a couple of dudes that have clearly shown interest but she still waiting for her 6'5" millionaire king to validate her ugly ass.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
But does that logic extend to baby mothers and fathers?
Yes, of course it does be careful who you choose to have a child with.
You two will be the foundation of a little persons life from now on, your actions will help shape their future
All I'm saying is based on the numbers and court bias that marriage at his point in time is not a smart risk to take.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I wholeheartedly agree:wow:

who is you all?
It's the man who does the choosing, if that weren't the case, women would be the ones proposing. allowing a man to choose you isn't the same as choosing.
Ever heard of the term "she got chose".
A man chooses who to pursue, a woman decides if she wants to be chosen by said guy but it is ultimately up to the guy bc if men aren't choosing, women have no options to decide from.

What:heh:

A man chooses to pursue and it's the woman's choice to be pursued... She has just as much choice in the decision as the man does... And even more so. We normally can't do shyt without your permission... At least that's the way society has made it and as it should be without disrespecting you.

Some men don't "choose" because choosing to pursue a woman is looked down upon I.e. Catcalling, stalking, thirstiness, etc:heh:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Naw because me saying a man is more "alpha" than me is equivalent to saying he's more of a man than me. I can't do it
Well then good for you nikka...

In terms of what and how he's accomplished what he has is more "alpha" then the other definitions of the term are displayed on this site. If you disagree then disagree but know 99.9% of this board thinks they're more alpha than you... As well as most of the Internet :skip:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: At y'all thinking Lebron James and Steph Curry ain't eating out here, especially Lebron James.

And best believe these women planned out being there in the long run with these dudes because they knew

of their future, potential to be a NBA player and a star at that making millions of dollars. Plus Savannah was pregnant

with their 3rd child and her pregnancy just disappeared with no news as to what happened. She was a good amount of months in too.

Heard that Ayesha Curry stalks Steph Curry around to make sure he ain't messing with thots, don't know if that's true tho.

We really don't know the true character of any of these people. They are celebrities and they have people who market them in a positive way.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Basically. These black women nowadays running around thinking they can do everything hoes do and get respect like they aren't hoes because they have a job. nikkas don't care about your career.

Ain't shyt men ain't even thinking about Steph Curry. He can come out today and say real men wear suits and fukkboys will just ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ and keep smashing these post grad women with shytty priorities in men, dressing like the hoes fukkboys like, all the while complaining about not finding a good man.

Ayesha basically told y'all what to do and what to prioritize when it came to being a good woman, and y'all shyt on her before a single man cosigned it, and instead tried to jump on ALL men, the good ones and the bad, when really y'all meant that you want the fukkboys that get ya p*ssy juices flowing to step it up instead of doing the adult thing and changing your mindsets about what a good man looks like and does.

Basically you're all a bunch of mini-Halle Berrys deflecting your bad decisions onto her and men instead of taking any form of responsibility that you can't have it both ways. I can't sell drugs and work in corporate America, so what makes y'all think you can do hoe activities, fukk with fukkboys, and think good men that lead want anything to do with you?

Ayesha Curry lives in reality, y'all still trying to live a movie.

:whoo:

Grade-A posting here, folks.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Where did I tell you what you know? I asked what the story was and stated it sounded improbable.

If you don't want to got into details just say that instead of deflecting. It wasn't an attack.
wasn't attacking you and I already answered.
everything that is deemed physically unattractive in this society, she has.