Why aren't men like Steph Curry

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
Well then good for you nikka...

In terms of what and how he's accomplished what he has is more "alpha" then the other definitions of the term are displayed on this site. If you disagree then disagree but know 99.9% of this board thinks they're more alpha than you... As well as most of the Internet :skip:
Than me? Who tf knows who I am? nikka wtf are you on? bytch ass nikka you talking like you must know me or something fakkit ass dude. I still can't see how you can be a grown man calling another grown man more of a man than you. I don't know no nikkas that do that shyt. I'm not arguing with you about the definition of the word like you think I'm slow or something. I don't hear nikkas reference this alpha/beta shyt y'all internet lame ass nikkas be talking about period. nikkas ain't on that shyt

Last edited:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
You can be an ain't shyt nikka or bytch and still attract you a good man/woman and have a positive long-standing strong relationship.

But you have to put in the work, heal, get rid of your ain't shyt ways, work on yourself etc.

Also, unfortunately in the game it's play or get played. Dudes like Lebron James and Steph Curry have a multitude of women pining them

ever since they were in high school, even middle school because these guys were told that they were gonna be big NBA stars making millions of dollars.

Who's to say Savannah or Ayesha would stick it out if these guys didn't become who they were? :shaq2:

Now we don't know Ayesha or Steph Curry's past or even what their current relationship is like. It could have many problems that we don't know about.

Being a "good man/woman" is most likely going to get you used. You'll be seen as a trick, simp, etc. Naivety isn't a good thing in today's world of dating and

relationships. That's how dudes end up wifing ex thots who hid their past from them.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
What are women doing to make men want them these days? It's an easy deflection to say "if you want a stand up woman you have to be a stand up man too!"

But the argument holds little to no water when the majority of women are slutting it up for instagram AND wanting a ring along with respect at the same time.

Men praise Stephen left and right because it's always good to see a brother succeed, be a loving husband, and a father to his kids.

Ayesha? Nah these females can't stand her because she's the embodiment of an ideal wife in the black community and sets a standard that most women will find hard to follow. So instead she's picked apart and accused of slut shaming by the very women who can't meet those standards she set.

:damn:

These women reveal themselves when a higher standard is in front of them. They shame anything they can't reach.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Basically. These black women nowadays running around thinking they can do everything hoes do and get respect like they aren't hoes because they have a job. nikkas don't care about your career.

Ain't shyt men ain't even thinking about Steph Curry. He can come out today and say real men wear suits and fukkboys will just ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ and keep smashing these post grad women with shytty priorities in men, dressing like the hoes fukkboys like, all the while complaining about not finding a good man.

Ayesha basically told y'all what to do and what to prioritize when it came to being a good woman, and y'all shyt on her before a single man cosigned it, and instead tried to jump on ALL men, the good ones and the bad, when really y'all meant that you want the fukkboys that get ya p*ssy juices flowing to step it up instead of doing the adult thing and changing your mindsets about what a good man looks like and does.

Basically you're all a bunch of mini-Halle Berrys deflecting your bad decisions onto her and men instead of taking any form of responsibility that you can't have it both ways. I can't sell drugs and work in corporate America, so what makes y'all think you can do hoe activities, fukk with fukkboys, and think good men that lead want anything to do with you?

Ayesha Curry lives in reality, y'all still trying to live a movie.
:wow:

Y'all brehettes need to heed the warnings. I love women more than the next man but this shyt is why nikkas like me stay single

FSP

Banned
Daps
It's much easier to be a Ayesha than to be a Steph

Being a Ayesha - Just being a loyal female who encourages their man, carries themselves with dignity and is a positive presence in their SO's life

Being a Steph - Being a tall wealthy male

Women have no issue holding men to unrealistic expectations but get pissy when men hold them to very achievable standards
:wow:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Basically. These black women nowadays running around thinking they can do everything hoes do and get respect like they aren't hoes because they have a job. nikkas don't care about your career.

Ain't shyt men ain't even thinking about Steph Curry. He can come out today and say real men wear suits and fukkboys will just ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ and keep smashing these post grad women with shytty priorities in men, dressing like the hoes fukkboys like, all the while complaining about not finding a good man.

Ayesha basically told y'all what to do and what to prioritize when it came to being a good woman, and y'all shyt on her before a single man cosigned it, and instead tried to jump on ALL men, the good ones and the bad, when really y'all meant that you want the fukkboys that get ya p*ssy juices flowing to step it up instead of doing the adult thing and changing your mindsets about what a good man looks like and does.

Basically you're all a bunch of mini-Halle Berrys deflecting your bad decisions onto her and men instead of taking any form of responsibility that you can't have it both ways. I can't sell drugs and work in corporate America, so what makes y'all think you can do hoe activities, fukk with fukkboys, and think good men that lead want anything to do with you?

Ayesha Curry lives in reality, y'all still trying to live a movie.

:banderas: that's my Coli.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Being perceived as a "good dude" gets you with a woman who thought it was a good idea to have a child with a drug addict with 3 kids and 3 baby mamas.

No real man wants that.
Which is where the comparisons in this thread to the Ciara/Russ/Future drama gets thrown out the door. Not really similar at all.

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
These situations always be on the hush.

And a single woman hasn't responded to my post as to why.

They should be asking why they aren't Ayesha Curry, which is far more attainable. You gotta be a bird-brained ass woman to ask why men aren't like .001% of men, and come up with a million and one excuses as to why they can't be a supportive and choose men that are actually capable of building the black community.