Why aren't men like Steph Curry

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
When men talk about marriages and timelines, it tells you they not serious, they just wanna waste your time. It's a red flag right there. Like you willing to have a baby mother, but don't wanna risk marriage? :what:
and the women who cosign this line of thinking are part of the problem as well. a child ties you to another person forever. To raise an upright child requires more finances and effort than it is to be married.

Uncle Kendrick

I'm just bout that action
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
She the prototype :wow:

3a4fffe411e82cae48774778332510c7.jpg

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
When men talk about marriages and timelines, it tells you they not serious, they just wanna waste your time. It's a red flag right there. Like you willing to have a baby mother, but don't wanna risk marriage? :what:

:martin:

So it's only the woman's "timeline' that really matters when it comes to marriage? And it takes two to tango, so the women who claim they are/were serious & want/wanted a committed marriage yet still had kids anyhow should have thought about this first before letting their baby daddy skeet all up in them.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
No the problem is the whole Lebron example in the first place. He was the absolute worst person to be brought up.
Because he did everything right before signing a contract and getting an arbritary title of 'husband'.
He never cheated
Never disrespected her in public
Never left her
Raised the kids together
Moved to Miami with her (of all places, a Belizean friend told me "don't take sand to the beach")
He did every single thing a husband is supposed to do and then some.
He did all this while being a multi millionaire superstar
Bringing Lebron up was stupid.

Also 60% divorce rate the numbers don't lie.
Edit: 70% intiated by one gender too.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Besides, if Curry wasn't an NBA athlete would women even want him? History suggests no.

It's the Future's that are the most desirable among black women. Square's like Curry ain't getting play.

C'mon. Steph as a regular dude would be murking brauds if he wanted to. 6'3" light skinned dude with light eyes??? And if he played a sport in high school and/or pledged frat in college....

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
I am not all black women therefore I can't answer your question. What I can do is ask black men the same question.
now, do you as a man not think with your penis and put respectable black women who handle business as the first and foremost thing to think about when dating?
If yes, then you shouldn't be in this thread arguing.

Men aren't the ones that hold all of the cards when it comes to dating. The average man has to approach women, not the other way around. You're putting a responsibility on men in a situation where we have none of the power.

"With great power comes great responsibility."

Just like when you get consistently bad service from a company, like Comcast, we don't blame the employees, we blame the company, because that's who does the hiring.

Women do the choosing for the most part in dating, period. Why do women love to avoid any sort of personal responsibility when it comes to this very well-known fact?

You really need to stop with the false equivalence and be an adult. Adults take responsibilities for their choices. Black women hold the power of the direction the black community goes by the choices they make in mates. It's literally how evolution works. You want less fukkboys, stop having the children of fukkboys.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Ok. That's not me but maybe some colimilitants..

But touché. I didn't give a fukk about Russell until he didn't handoff the ball to Beastmode. As far as who he dated... How was he different from Jordan, Strahan, etc., that married outside their race.

Not saying it wasn't an issue, but it was pretty average. Then he gets with Ciara after BUT Ciara had already admitted to shyt most women do... Date nikkas that have no intentions further than the temporary and then smite the greenest nikka on the planet. Then she becomes almost like a single mother champion which I don't agree with.

I really don't care about their relationship but since it's always in the news... Russell playing with baby fute, being worth 8 figures, etc. then a chick taking it and running with it when I got to date single mothers everyday and I understand the dynamic. They deserve the best but don't think that this should give single mothers hope for making mistakes and hitting a lottery after.

At least Ciara had a career beforehand which definitely makes it easier to be in a relationship... Excuse me if I like Currys dynamic with his wife more. He worked hard at his career and she worked hard as his wife from the jump. Just saying, more of an ideal situation as a man. And a lot of men can't hate on that

THOT CATALOG

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I don't believe we need more Ayesha's or more Stephs. Everybody got their own flow, when it comes to dating and relationships. As long as you are doing something positive with your life then cool. Date how you like.

If you ask me I would say we need more chicks built like IG hoes (but naturally) willing to deal with 5'8" financial analysts that hit on them at the club with mediocre mouthpiece. That's really what the game needs.

This pretty much. Most women want to have the cake and eat it too but are too delusional about the quantity of guys that meet their checklist and overvalue their own worth.

I can't say this shyt without sounding like I'm bitter or projecting but if girls chose better guys then all guys would aspire to be better. They have the p*ssy, its up to them to choose who gets to hit. Any women who projects her mistakes onto men shouldnt be taken seriously, period.:yeshrug:

Steph is currently the best basketball player in the NBA. There are only 450 players in the association out of 30+ million nikkas trying to make it. Hes a male unicorn. :skip: Instead of trying to cuff rappers, athletes, and entertainers, who make up 0.01% of the population, women should shift focus to A grade men like successful entrepreneurs, bankers, doctors, lawyers, etc. who are a plenty (10-15% of males). :obama:

Think with emotion instead of logic brettas. Father time always ready for you. :wow:

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
Basically. These black women nowadays running around thinking they can do everything hoes do and get respect like they aren't hoes because they have a job. nikkas don't care about your career.

Ain't shyt men ain't even thinking about Steph Curry. He can come out today and say real men wear suits and fukkboys will just ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ and keep smashing these post grad women with shytty priorities in men, dressing like the hoes fukkboys like, all the while complaining about not finding a good man.

Ayesha basically told y'all what to do and what to prioritize when it came to being a good woman, and y'all shyt on her before a single man cosigned it, and instead tried to jump on ALL men, the good ones and the bad, when really y'all meant that you want the fukkboys that get ya p*ssy juices flowing to step it up instead of doing the adult thing and changing your mindsets about what a good man looks like and does.

Basically you're all a bunch of mini-Halle Berrys deflecting your bad decisions onto her and men instead of taking any form of responsibility that you can't have it both ways. I can't sell drugs and work in corporate America, so what makes y'all think you can do hoe activities, fukk with fukkboys, and think good men that lead want anything to do with you?

Ayesha Curry lives in reality, y'all still trying to live a movie.
All of this is truth but this right here was fire :wow:

FlexPavilion

Enshrined
Supporter
Daps
:ehh:

Or maybe the paper aint right and the guy wants to avoid the biggest pitfall that leads to divorce, finances not being in order

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
:martin:

So it's only the woman's "timeline' that really matters when it comes to marriage? And it takes two to tango, so the women who claim they are/were serious & want/wanted a committed marriage yet still had kids anyhow should have thought about this first before letting their baby daddy skeet all up in them.
Lemme ask you this, why have a child? Isn't it more of a risk?
No the problem is the whole Lebron example in the first place. He was the absolute worst person to be brought up.
Because he did everything right before signing a contract and getting an arbritary title of 'husband'.
He never cheated
Never disrespected her in public
Never left her
Raised the kids together
Moved to Miami with her (of all places, a Belizean friend told me "don't take sand to the beach")
He did every single thing a husband is supposed to do and then some.
He did all this while being a multi millionaire superstar
Bringing Lebron up was stupid.

Also 60% divorce rate the numbers don't lie.
Edit: 70% intiated by one gender too.

OP didn't bring it up, someone else did. Second of all, divorce can be devastating to finances, but being financially responsible for a child even moreso. :jbhmm: