Why aren't men like Steph Curry

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
did you even read this thread? it was @bmack21 who brought him up and his black excellence family.

Is his family not? He got married, regardless of the timeframe, takes care of his kids, and does what he's supposed to do, and yet you still somehow want to tear him down, but STILL keep avoiding the question about why black women, KNOWING how fukked up the black community is, can't stop thinking with their vagina and put black men who handle business as the first and foremost thing to think about when dating.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I actually agree with this. True commitment is made in the heart. It has nothing to do with a government assigned piece of paper. The only reasons a marriage certificate should be attained is for legal/ estate reasons. No one should aspire to that cheaper to keep her life.
yea, I agree but that's a whole nother topic.
My problem is babies aren't seen as a huge commitment compared to marriage.
Hell even rich folks are partaking in this.[/QUOTE]

I agree but, to play devils advocate, let's not pretend that those aren't 2 completely separate under takings. Marriages is very conditional, are suppose to last forever and can have major consequences if they fail. Raising a child is dynamic and eventually you will send your child off info the world. Pound for pound they are quite different.

But, again, I agree with you.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
A lot of y'all don't consider marriage sacred, doesn't mean it isn't sacred. For religious people, it's a necessary part of building a family, lineage, and structure. And for those dudes in this thread that keep deflecting the point of wifing Savannah after having his kids, shyt is a dumbass argument. It's arguably more difficult to have children with someone, rather than marry them which for some reason some men are against. Talking about the risk of finances, what about child support? The logic makes no sense. It's a moot point though because Savannah had kids by him unwed and was okay with it.
they don't wanna hear it though.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
My 2 cents for what it's worth....

Stop letting other people's relationship enter your bedroom. Famous or otherwise.

The underlying problem is infedelity. Not all men cheat. And quiet as kept women sleep around more than most males do.

Perhaps I'm just grown. I can't even see the question posed as an actual conversation I would engage in with my woman. Like that shyt is not exactly a relationship goals moment for me.

Stop dealing with suckas and get you someone who doesn't correlate what they see on tv with what goes on in real life.

Last edited:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
My opinion of a black man being like Lebron is wrong

No, it's the fact that you're not giving LeBron any credit whatsoever for getting it right by finally marrying Savannah while in the same instance portraying him as some bum or deadbeat because he didn't get married based on your specific timetable & standards.

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
It's not the same stop it :comeon:

The difference in this situation is that men will not hate on Steph because they're not like him, dudes will give nothing but respect and admiration to Steph for being a stand up dude

Women will become angry and insecure that they're being compared to Ayesha Curry because they know they can't reach that standard. And rather than being happy for her they'll try to tear her down rather than face up to their own shortcomings that she reminds them of
/thread

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Is his family not? He got married, regardless of the timeframe, takes care of his kids, and does what he's supposed to do, and yet you still somehow want to tear him down, but STILL keep avoiding the question about why black women, KNOWING how fukked up the black community is, can't stop thinking with their vagina and put black men who handle business as the first and foremost thing to think about when dating.
I am not all black women therefore I can't answer your question. What I can do is ask black men the same question.
now, do you as a man not think with your penis and put respectable black women who handle business as the first and foremost thing to think about when dating?
If yes, then you shouldn't be in this thread arguing.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We didn't really hate him in the beginning. He was just another talented black man with a white chick. We kept it football because there was nothing more to say.

But when he left his white girlfriend for another typical single mother.. It was like from one fukk shyt to another. And don't think Ciara wasn't at fault. Like it's been said before, she knew what she was getting with in Future. Future never once lied about the type of nikka he was. Then she gets pregnant and bitter and tries to hop on the next square nikka and tbh...

Most of us tired of seeing it. We respect those that are real. If you a deadbeat nikka and don't hide it we cool. We all got friends that are square or deadbeats but that's our homies. But when chicks bounce from one to the next that's like the ultimate foul. Because you saw what we saw... But now you trying to come up off another nikka is how we see it. Even if homie square we still know he's a good dude compared to the savage you were originally attracted to, so we decide to intervene on both homies sake. At least in my clique

l don't know why y'all keep trying to rewrite history

Report: Russell Wilson Not Black Enough for Teammates - Breitbart

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/russell-wilson-is-a-cornball-breh.246333/

This was before Ciara.

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
I can agree that people should be the equivalent of what they desire, but I do wish women would pick these good upstanding dudes more often than they actually do :francis:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
No, it's the fact that you're not giving LeBron any credit whatsoever for finally getting it right by finally marrying Savannah while in the same instance portraying him as some bum or deadbeat because he didn't get married based on your specific timetable & standards.
No I'm not.
I just don't agree with procreating with a woman then finally deciding a decade later to marry her. Never said he was a bum or deadbeat. I said earlier savannah was my favorite wag.