Why aren't men like Steph Curry

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is this any different than chicks extolling the virtues of a decent, hardworking, family oriented men, that they reject, while bussing it open for every psychopathic degenerate they can get their hands on?

Most guys, even the wildest ones, can appreciate and respect a lady. That doesn't mean they necessarily want or can handle that because the reality is it's hard to live up to that standard. Same thing with a lot of females when it comes to good men.

That said, we gotta stop with this silly false equivalence. Steph is rich and famous and amongst the elite of the elite in his field...out here making history on the regular. Ayesha, with all due respect, is a cute girl that can cook and keep her clothes on.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Off-topic but I'd like to ask the ladies about this.

The "blow their backs out" thing...

:jbhmm: Ladies have you ever been leaving a man's house after he "blew your back out" and when you got in the car you were thinking, "Yea that's exactly how I wanted that to go." Or is rough emotionless sex something you guys only enjoy in our minds?
What's emotionless sex? I don't think women are capable of it. Unless you mean just fukkin an ex and keeping emotions out of it even though y'all still love each other.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
I didn't deny it. Of course it factors into adulthood but using it as the reason why he didn't get married to savannah before having kids is an excuse. How many black boys with the same upbringing grew up to be an NBA superstar?
He chose not to get involved in the streets and put his focus on basketball.
The same way he could have chose to be married before procreating.

You actually don't know LeBron's motivations or reasons behind why he decided not to get married before having children so your viewpoint & opinions, which are based on nothing but irrelevant speculation don't matter.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
I love how instead of addressing the fact that black women don't really praise Steph Curry either, she tears down LeBron James for not getting married in a timeframe suitable to her desires, as if he's fukking her lol
my thread was not about Lebron that's why:rudy:
and isn't it funny that you guys are doing the same thing that ya'll accused these bitter twitter feminists of doing?:jbhmm:
My opinion of a black man being like Lebron is wrong
and twitter feminists opinion of not being like ayesha is also wrong
If ayesha is the standard of woman, then Lebron isn't the standard of man. It's a contradiction.:patrice:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
The only thing marriage actually is supposed to be is a contract that you will enter a committed relationship and if you cheat on me or fukk up somehow, then I can lawfully and fairly divorce you (read:fukk your finances, dreams, goals and your future). There is nothing sacred or sanctified about it, especially in this day and age when 60% of it ends in divorce and 70% of them are initiated by one gender. Marriage doesn't mean anything primarily because of no fault divorce.

So Lebon not marrying Savannah until 3 years ago doesn't mean shyt, because he did all the things a good father and husband is supposed to do without having the actual, legal title 'husband' attached to him. There are countless married men who cheat, just because you get married doesn't change who you are nor does it make you a better partner than a guy who is faithful to his gf and a good father.

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
If ayesha is the standard of woman, then Lebron isn't the standard of man. It's a contradiction.

No one ever said LeBron was tho.

You brought him into the conversation once you realized that you pretty much couldn't win about Steph Curry, because black women a) dont want to be like Ayesha because they think they can have it both ways, and b) don't prop up Steph Curry, but instead stand in line for fukkboys like Future.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I never understood why Russell got the hate he did from other black men when he first came on the scene. He basically presented the perfect image. On the field and off yet he was called a cornball, fake etc... I guess he didn't have enough "swag" for black men to accept him :yeshrug:
We didn't really hate him in the beginning. He was just another talented black man with a white chick. We kept it football because there was nothing more to say.

But when he left his white girlfriend for another typical single mother.. It was like from one fukk shyt to another. And don't think Ciara wasn't at fault. Like it's been said before, she knew what she was getting with in Future. Future never once lied about the type of nikka he was. Then she gets pregnant and bitter and tries to hop on the next square nikka and tbh...

Most of us tired of seeing it. We respect those that are real. If you a deadbeat nikka and don't hide it we cool. We all got friends that are square or deadbeats but that's our homies. But when chicks bounce from one to the next that's like the ultimate foul. Because you saw what we saw... But now you trying to come up off another nikka is how we see it. Even if homie square we still know he's a good dude compared to the savage you were originally attracted to, so we decide to intervene on both homies sake. At least in my clique

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which is apparently harder than it seems considering all the black women that got all up in arms about her statements about doing that.

It's comparable to one of these try-to-hard wannabe feminist chicks saying "build me a house" in response to a guy asking her to cook something as if building a damn house isn't substantially more intense and difficult than putting some meat in an oven :mjlol:.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
No one ever said LeBron was tho.

You brought him into the conversation once you realized that you pretty much couldn't win about Steph Curry, because black women a) dont want to be like Ayesha because they think they can have it both ways, and b) don't prop up Steph Curry, but instead stand in line for fukkboys like Future.
did you even read this thread? it was @bmack21 who brought him up and his black excellence family.

UnoVon

Pro
Daps
fukk that light bright ass nikka, i'm sick of hearing about his bytch ass.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
A lot of y'all don't consider marriage sacred, doesn't mean it isn't sacred. For religious people, it's a necessary part of building a family, lineage, and structure. And for those dudes in this thread that keep deflecting the point of wifing Savannah after having his kids, shyt is a dumbass argument. It's arguably more difficult to have children with someone, rather than marry them which for some reason some men are against. Talking about the risk of finances, what about child support? The logic makes no sense. It's a moot point though because Savannah had kids by him unwed and was okay with it.