Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
He said that shyt on TV one award show b
tumblr_nx8uv0LPbM1uh4ocvo1_250.gif

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
They want the bad boy who will blow their backs out and send them packing.

Off-topic but I'd like to ask the ladies about this.

The "blow their backs out" thing...

:jbhmm: Ladies have you ever been leaving a man's house after he "blew your back out" and when you got in the car you were thinking, "Yea that's exactly how I wanted that to go." Or is rough emotionless sex something you guys only enjoy in our minds?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I never understood why Russell got the hate he did from other black men when he first came on the scene. He basically presented the perfect image. On the field and off yet he was called a cornball, fake etc... I guess he didn't have enough "swag" for black men to accept him :yeshrug:
Personally it's not that deep to me but I see your point.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I ain't buying it. I would think a guy would want to weed out chicks that find good guys to be a problem. Instead they cater to them and complain about how bad women are.
Again I think it's what people perceive the term good guy to mean. I think I am generally a good person but I wouldn't describe myself as a good guy.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
So marrying a woman before procreating with her is a silly expectation?:mjlol:

Yes, because you're being petty without looking at other internal/external factors which might have delayed or deferred the marriage, not to mention what's most important in LeBron's case isn't the time-line itself, but the final, current result.

Furthermore, having kids before marriage doesn't signify or indicate that a father isn't a responsible parent or can't be committed partner involved in a serious relationship just as being married before having children isn't a sure fire scenario for a successful, long lasting union.

even you don't believe this since you're using his upbringing as an excuse.

:rudy: To deny or pretend that one's upbringing & rearing doesn't directly factor into/unto an adults mindset, decision making or judgment is not only disingenuous but asinine.

Last edited:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
What's more important, being a good father or being married?
the better question would be is being a good father more important than being a good husband. Both are equally important and reflect on each other. If you aren't being a good father lord knows you aren't a good husband and if you aren't a good husband, that affects your kids.

KamalaJones

Banned
Daps
He was just referred to as a "square" and that's not usually a good thing with men.

Well, I think that's because Steph grew up wealthy. I could say the same about Russell Wilson and Grant Hill. Many Black Americans, regardless of gender, harbor jealousies of Blacks who achieve who come from wealthy families.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Bron has been with Savannah the entire time.....They have never broken up or lived apart

Not one sexual scandal.....no outside kids(at least none that has been credibly reported)....he has been there for his kids both monetarily and in time

Supported his wife's business ventures.....been an exemplary provider

:russell: You're preaching to the choir breh!