Why aren't men like Steph Curry

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see what you are saying but it's a little off target.

Seth plays with and edge and guys realize he came from an NBA pedigree so he's going to come across a certain way off the court.

Russ has always be contrasted by players on his team that people consider realer. That said I think the stuff about Russ prior to Ciara was general shyt talk. That situation took it into some real disdain.

I never understood why Russell got the hate he did from other black men when he first came on the scene. He basically presented the perfect image. On the field and off yet he was called a cornball, fake etc... I guess he didn't have enough "swag" for black men to accept him :yeshrug:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where's the proof? Show me these thinkpieces that men have wrote about the lameness and wackness of Steph Curry, because I can show you plenty of them that women have wrote about Ayesha and how she gives men unrealistic expectations as if she lives in virtual reality, that somehow its too much to expect black women to choose mates on what they do and how they move and respect you, not if they the coolest nikka in the club.

This thread isn't about what women are saying about Ayesha. Stop trying to deflect

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
I haven't deflected once. There are many women like ayesha. Problem is they don't look like her

And they don't think like her (long term goals), and the fact that they think that's okay is the problem. Same women ragging about not dating short men want men to accept the fact they don't want to take their fat asses to the gym.

Men don't give a fukk about your career or your job. Yes, you should have dreams and goals, and a good man will help you achieve them, but we don't give a shyt what they are when we court a woman. Her job doesn't factor into that. Only nikkas clockin a woman's pockets are broke nikkas. Fact. Stop thinking you can buy your way into a good man.

We care about what you do, what you look like, and who you are. All that extra shyt is just extra.

On top of that shyt, same ones that don't look the part STILL chase fukkboys. I know plenty of women out here trying to be an Ayesha Curry to nikkas trying to be like Future, except with none of the rapping and all of the fukkboy shyt.

Any nikka can say "fukk my dreams" and be a fukkboy. Ugly and fat chicks can't make all the moves Ayesha makes, but yet still want to have all the same demands as her, thinking their degree entitles them, meanwhile they can't communicate, don't keep up with anything happening in the world, don't have passion for shyt but reality TV and drama, and take no personal responsibility for anything. But men are just supposed to "accept" it and take you as you are, while yall come with a laundry list of expectations, most of them having fukkall to do with a relationship.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I never understood why Russell got the hate he did from other black men when he first came on the scene. He basically presented the perfect image. On the field and off yet he was called a cornball, fake etc... I guess he didn't have enough "swag" for black men to accept him :yeshrug:
I never understood that either. The man has been a star athlete his whole life, was a good student, and comes from money. nikkas get jealous

FlexPavilion

Enshrined
Supporter
Daps
He kinda is a cornball, though :yeshrug: The way he talks makes him seem corny.

What redeems him is how hard he goes on the field and how he's always about his team first. He says all the right things to the media and he gives a lot of his time to charity. I don't really care about his personal life so it doesn't matter to me that he is considered corny because of his relationship choices. What he does on the field is why I fukk with him.

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
see you're supporting my op.
If you are a good guy, be a good guy. why should you care about that. Obviously that woman isn't for you.

People care because surprise, most people give a fukk about how they are perceived by others. No one wants to be a good guy because women don't like them. If women valued men who taker care of business first and foremost, more men would be on board with it. Instead of just saying "yes, its a problem with black culture and women have played a damaging role in it", its "its all black men fault", and then expected to be seen as an equal.

The fact that women love to dodge any responsibility whatsoever in the state of the black community is hilarious. Well would be if our community wasn't in such a sad ass state. Don't try to be my equal and then when a problem comes up you're just a passive bystander in the shyt.