Why aren't men like Steph Curry

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
This thread isn't about what women are saying about Ayesha. Stop trying to deflect

The thread was about something completely non-existent. Black men don't hate on Steph Curry for being a stand up dude, however black women do hate on Ayesha for being a stand up woman and calling out the bullshyt.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
He get's praised for his on the court performance more than outside. My point is, there are many upstanding black men in our community but they do not get praised and made the standard. It's more like, "steph is a good man, but I'm still gone smash these thots".

tumblr_m3d1zd1PwL1rq7t7go1_500.gif

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I never understood why Russell got the hate he did from other black men when he first came on the scene. He basically presented the perfect image. On the field and off yet he was called a cornball, fake etc... I guess he didn't have enough "swag" for black men to accept him :yeshrug:

Russ did not get support like that because he is seen as the suburban guy.
The whole blacks suburban thing is a totally diffrent issue.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I never understood that either. The man has been a star athlete his whole life, was a good student, and comes from money. nikkas get jealous
Russ did not get support like that because he is seen as the suburban guy.
The whole blacks suburban thing is a totally diffrent issue.
nah not just that.

Dude went from a white broad to the type of "thot" black woman we see everyday.

Same chick that decided to "chill" with "bad boys" until that nikka decided to bounce like he's done with every babymother before her.

Curry never did that which is why more men give props. Women hate on Ayesha for speaking facts then praise Ciara for the dumb shyt that hurts our culture regardless.

Never was Curry a deadbeat dad or a simp nikka... C'mon it's not hard to comprehend. Curry gets love because there's no real reason outside of the bball court to hate on him