When you’re in your 30s & 40s trying to hang in the Club 😂

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
One of my biggest low-level fears...

Being the "old guy" in the club.:wow:

Successful thus far...:ehh:
Same. Back in my club and street running 20s I don't recall ever seeing an old man in the club and used to think "Never me."
I retired from the scene around 27-28. From knowing everyone back then I managed to keep just 3 homies, one's still an active DJ (well known, plays festivals and shyt) so I'll go to an Art Basel party he's spinning at on some special occasion shyt.
Other than that I'm good.
The old man shyt don't apply to rappers or celebs tho, cuz there were plenty back then and now in their 30s/40s up in the spot.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I looked exactly like Kevin last time I was in a club.

Being in a club when youre older only looks crazy when you dont have a table...
squeezing in between people trying to get a drink while screaming in a girls ear looks crazy when you have some grays in your beard

If youre in a club where money hangs out you will def see some older dudes with a table/section full of women

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Yall really be thinking yall ate with these "Well, actually, in other countries." Don't nobody give a fukk what they doing over there. :mjlol:
But in Croatia…

:what::mjlol:

It’s very irrelevant to the conversation. Also, when most people travel they usually visit tourist areas whether they’re visiting domestically or internationally. So of course everyone’s out partying where they are.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
I remember going to the club for the first time in my late teens and seeing some well fed gentleman with a dress shirt and tie on, holding two drinks, and spinning his blazer jacket up in the air like a helicopter as “Cupid Shuffle” and “Take You There” played back to back. The bouncers eventually had to tell him to put the drinks or the jacket down. It was at that time, I finally found out what a mid-life crisis was. :mjlol: I’m glad I got my clubbing faze out of me by my mid twenties because I could be doing what that idiot was doing right now.
:pachaha:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Latto heavily looks like her white mother and it's putting me off

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
I literally am from out the country, I never been inside of a club though (i don't like setting like that) 🤷🏿‍♀️ but no matter where I been club goers all look the same to me. Also how does a nasty DR Grammy change my statement.
Then why you in this thread

Man you sound like one of these Incel nikkas who don’t touch grass

:why:

This bytch never seen the inside of club but some how has so much to say about it

Bro what level of autism is this?

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
You telling me I ain't fresh?

JV3_2505-XL.jpg

JV3_2547-XL.jpg

JV3_2539-XL.jpg

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
No, it’s Americans joking about things with an American context and that’s ok. Who gives a fukk what people do in Latin America and Africa? We get it because clubs are more of a younger generation thing here. Older people transition to lounges, bars, then home. Most people’s observations and customs will be based on the cultural norms in their society.
thats yall problem cause yall CANT AFFORD to leave the city yall were born in. Then come on here making general statements regarding all people over 30.

Thats not joking thats being dumb.

Some of yall really never left yall 20,000 populated hometowns and wanna have opinions from a Experienced perspective.