When you’re in your 30s & 40s trying to hang in the Club 😂

Yas

Banned
Daps
I know I get y'all real hot and mad when I get multiple quotes for my statements😋. Read your post again you said basically those are NOT clubs the people who attend those places are different from club goers. My beef is with club goers and club goers ONLY.
Ridiculous extremist statement.

Plenty of folks in their 30s and 40s go to lounges and bars that are basically clubs.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I’m 39 and it’s been at least a decade since I’ve set foot in a club :pachaha:

Fk I look like actually wanting to go stand in line to get into a venue only to be inspected at the door and argue with someone about my choice of clothing, then pay $10+ for basic ass alcohol in a room where the musics so loud you can’t hear yourself think and the lights are flashing so much it feels like an epilepsy test :mjlol:

That shyt is for the birds.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Honestly… the 20 yr olds act and look the same 😂 they don’t dance… be scared to approach the hoes
And unless youre REALLY flabby, you think these people will be able to tell the difference :mjlol:

Some of these young nikkas already washed in their 20’s

Crazy how The Coli and people in their 20’s think 30-40 is like some magical old age and people just stop living life after that

Go clubbing if you want:mjlol:. There are people of all ages still going out.

Go out if it suits you or if you feel. Some of you dudes gonna be sad af because you think nikkas just supposed to roll over and die after 30.

Red Money

All Star
Daps
What's the The Coli age limit on going to college towns for football then running through cheap drinks at bars in said College Town?

I really don't see a top end for that.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
And unless youre REALLY flabby, you think these people will be able to tell the difference :mjlol:

Crazy how The Coli and people in their 20’s think 30-40 is like some magical old age and people just stop living life after that

Go clubbing if you want:mjlol:. There are people of all ages still going out.

Go out if it suits you or if you feel. Some of you dudes gonna be sad af because you think nikkas just supposed to roll over and die after 30.
30 plus years old are at rooftops and lounges
While live band is playing

Coli behind as always

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
30 plus years old are at rooftops and lounges
While live band is playing

Coli behind as always

I agree

Thats more of my style at least, and styles of most older people

Nah, im not TRYING to go to any crazy shyt like I did in my teens/20’s. Now it’s just lounges, live music, or VIP section of whatever venue I might go to… like most older folk

Go to a tourist city and you’ll see people of all ages enjoying the nightlife. Only club I wont go to is something that says “18 and up”

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
threads like these really do expose you guys who have never left america lol

go to any beautiful latin or caribbean island and vacation for two weeks

go to south america , Brazil Argentina Colombia

and see who's partying

get out the American bubble and live life.

You will see 20 years olds dancing the night away with 55 years olds

and you will see the age demographics of people partying
No, it’s Americans joking about things with an American context and that’s ok. Who gives a fukk what people do in Latin America and Africa? We get it because clubs are more of a younger generation thing here. Older people transition to lounges, bars, then home. Most people’s observations and customs will be based on the cultural norms in their society.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
What's exactly wrong with America and how is overseas different? The party scene over there ain't the same?

America societal pressure act like once you turn 28 your old.

It’s a part of white supremacy.

I’m 33 and still bar hop and club. Most the music they play is music I grew up with. The thing is to stay “young mentally”. The only people who throw shame at being in a club are washed up men and women.

Last edited: