When you’re in your 30s & 40s trying to hang in the Club 😂

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
it's not my preference, but just hanging with some of my boys, I end up in these spots, where they have tables and our family is the GM or whatever

and it's still not that fun for me. One, you start to feel invincible. Like it's just a bunch of little kids and pussies running around. Two, I have gray hair.

three, I don't have the patience for the whole process of "nightclub seduction" and drunken sex/makeout at 4:33 AM after 7 hours of handcuffing and leading girls around.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Nah, we not doing that. What the fukk was that supposed to mean? Stand on it. :mjgrin:

Another one trynna hide they hand but steady popping shyt.

You shout that the USA is the greatest planet on earth but at the same time complain of the oppression and racism taking place against you. So which is it? Are black people in this country engaged in a genocidal war or do you just want a piece of the imperial pie?

Because if it’s the former why then is it’s
problem when black people decide to go else where to seek greener pastures. You say you don’t care cool why you bothering us then, If anything that makes you an agent

If black ppl in the USA can’t enjoy their leisurely activities here why is it problem we decide to go else where :mjpls:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
You said never had nothing I’m thinking you mean straight poverty :yeshrug:
I said exactly what I meant. (This little mini exchange illustrates my point beautifully, btw.) People just barely covering their monthly expenses can afford to travel now.

So why are some people so intent on assigning such value to a thing so easily attained? Hm.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
I said exactly what I meant. (This little mini exchange illustrates my point beautifully, btw.) People just barely covering their monthly expenses can afford to travel now.

So why are some people so intent on assigning such value to a thing so easily attained? Hm.
I work in space and defense they pay me beautifully. Only thing killing my pockets is doing music by the side

I have no kids when the fukk would I travel? When I’m old decrepit and my legs don’t work :camby:

I see what my parents went thru I don’t want that for my self

I’ve been a passport prince since age 11, don’t try that with me. My mom sent to different countries solo I’m not new to this

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
🛑 Stop right there. If you can't write a single line of response without lying, you don't deserve to be engaged. Quote me.

The whole post was neg worthy, but let's see what you do. :coffee:
You tell me you came in with the American exceptionalism and started saying “why should we give a fukk about other countries” :unimpressed:

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
:what:But I don't care! :deadrose: Idc if they wanna stay home, Idc if they wanna come through for a quick visit, Idgaf! :mjlol:

This may be a new perspective for you, but some of us choose not to judge others based on their passports. It's petit bourgeois behavior that, frankly, is beneath me. Only people that ain't never had nothing get excited for a trip. With permanent wfh, we could live- and be welcomed- permanently in any country we chose. Tomorrow. And? It's nothing to build an identity on. Pull yourself together, man.

I came itt to hear about old nikkas in the club. Yall the ones who tried to slip in diaspora wars under the guise of class, don't throw the rock and hide your hand now. :coffee:
this is being read as " I have no Money"

and the identity u built is debating people on a forum lol FOH

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
You tell me you came in with the American exceptionalism and started saying “why should we give a fukk about other countries” :unimpressed:
:mjgrin: So no quote, right? Bc you're a liar... right?

I hate to use cac phrases, but your head is so far up your own ass, you don't even recall that I assumed both provincial Italians and St Lucians might also prefer home.

I seem to have triggered some self- esteem issues within your spirit. You should work on that. As the saying goes, everywhere you go, there you are. :francis:

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
You're responding to a NY'er, you obnoxious, oblivious, obvious non American. :mjlol:
its an analogy... check my post history more and you'll see im from NY lmao.

i can tell you embrace taking the train to
buy your groceries and doing ur laundry for ur entire life and future and full life and thats OKAY for you but not the rest of us

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
:mjgrin: So no quote, right?
Yall really be thinking yall ate with these "Well, actually, in other countries." Don't nobody give a fukk what they doing over there. :mjlol:
:comeon:

You know what good day, guess the Nile ain’t just a river in Egypt

I’m going to get some tacos what we having for lunch family