When you’re in your 30s & 40s trying to hang in the Club 😂

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Funny how 20somethings can't even remember what a club experience actually felt like taking about too old for the club in your 30/40s. They have no idea what that's about,these are not clubs, they're glorified smoke lounges with loud music.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:skip: No, we just dont give a fukk. Why is that so confusing to you? Everybody don't have wanderlust. Are you in the Italian country side shaming them people for not giving a fukk what's going on in Maui? Inveighing against the citizens of St Lucia for not giving a fukk about nightlife in Dakkar? Yall global citizens be sounding crazy to regular people. Like, listen to yourself.

And what the fukk is that supposed to mean? :mjpls:
You don’t give a fukk tho, regardless what it means, right? :mjpls:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
What’s crazy is that a good Chunk of those people in those areas would agree with, ask me how I know :coffee:
:what:But I don't care! :deadrose: Idc if they wanna stay home, Idc if they wanna come through for a quick visit, Idgaf! :mjlol:

This may be a new perspective for you, but some of us choose not to judge others based on their passports. It's petit bourgeois behavior that, frankly, is beneath me. Only people that ain't never had nothing get excited for a trip. With permanent wfh, we could live- and be welcomed- permanently in any country we chose. Tomorrow. And? It's nothing to build an identity on. Pull yourself together, man.

I came itt to hear about old nikkas in the club. Yall the ones who tried to slip in diaspora wars under the guise of class, don't throw the rock and hide your hand now. :coffee:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
:what:But I don't care! :deadrose: Idc if they wanna stay home, Idc if they wanna come through for a quick visit, Idgaf! :mjlol:

This may be a new perspective for you, but some of us choose not to judge others based on their passports. It's petit bourgeois behavior that, frankly, is beneath me. Only people that ain't never had nothing get excited for a trip. With permanent wfh, we could live- and be welcomed- permanently in any country we chose. Tomorrow. And? It's nothing to build an identity on. Pull yourself together, man.

I came itt to hear about old nikkas in the club. Yall the ones who tried to slip in diaspora wars under the guise of class, don't throw the rock and hide your hand now. :coffee:
It’s funny u say it’s petit bourgeois behavior but then say people who never had nothing get excited. IS IT OOCHIE WALLY OR ONE MIC?

Nah YALL brought it up after we said in other countries older ppl still be going yah came in said who gives a fukk about other countries don’t start back tracking

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
But in Croatia…

:what::mjlol:

It’s very irrelevant to the conversation.
:pachaha: Facts, and they so hurt!

i been on the coli since inception b

i stopped coming on here cause i had to read opinions from low level iq'd people like yaself

my family is caribbean , they have jerk chick curry chicken stew chicken

i was legitimately tryna find out how american households prepare chicken other than frying or bbqing it.

u really not all there in the head are u?

:mjlol: Bless your heart.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:skip: No, we just dont give a fukk. Why is that so confusing to you? Everybody don't have wanderlust. Are you in the Italian country side shaming them people for not giving a fukk what's going on in Maui? Inveighing against the citizens of St Lucia for not giving a fukk about nightlife in Dakkar? Yall global citizens be sounding crazy to regular people. Like, listen to yourself.

And what the fukk is that supposed to mean? :mjpls:

This bytch is such an angry, sexless goofball :mjlol:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
It’s funny u say it’s petit bourgeois behavior but then say people who never had nothing get excited. IS IT OOCHIE WALLY OR ONE MIC?
:gucci:

pet·it bour·geois
/ˌpedē bo͝orˈZHwä,pəˌtē(t) bo͝orˈZHwä/
adjective

1. of or characteristic of the lower middle class

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
I never saw the club as some young person place to hang anyway. Club is for 30 year olds with money imo. And a few young big players. Always was. Then again im from nyc. The history of nyc clubbing always had older heads. Studio 54 youd see all older heads itd be andy warhol and bowie and younger girls but not straight 20 yr olds at all. Maybe at black clubs. White clubs always had different ages there.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Usher just wanna go to bed :russell:

Kevin Hart tired as hell hoping his DVR recorded the new episode of Greys Anatomy :unimpressed:

Take yall old ass home and get some rest :mjlol: