When you’re in your 30s & 40s trying to hang in the Club 😂

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
:comeon:

You know what good day, guess the Nile ain’t just a river in Egypt
:skip: Oh no, I've proven you to be everything from ignorantly uninformed to outright avaricious itt. Don't run now, we just started having fun.

You kinda like those bytches growing up who used to be like, ':scust:She think she cute.' Why, yes, bytch, I do, and you should too, tf? My living in my country and minding my business has nothing to do with what the global community is doing. Enjoy. :dahell:

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
the thing i dont get is people who never left their city trying to generalize the whole world lol

i dont even party or club like that as a first option for social gatherings

but when i do go away to different places i see how the world is

i observe shyt

so i would never come out my mouth talking about 30 and 40 year old nikkas shouldn't be in the club lol . makes me sound dumb.

its alot of disguised misery in this thread

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
:skip: Oh no, I've proven you to be everything from ignorantly uninformed to outright avaricious itt. Don't run now, we just started having fun.

You kinda like those bytches growing up who used to be like, ':scust:She think she cute.' Why, yes, bytch, I do, and you should too, tf? My living in my country and minding my business has nothing to do with what the global community is doing. Enjoy. :dahell:
I quoted you like you asked and now you tryna Julz your way outta this, madam you need a shrink :coffee:

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps

azalea banks routine 🥱

get ur own shtick

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Thats why I said tourist spots. Bourbon is is a tourist spot and locals go there too but really to make money. Not to get fukked up and party ALL the time

I lived in New Orleans, Atlanta, Miami, and Hawaii… all for at least 5 years or more. I know my tourist and local spots. Point is, all ages regardless

And you and I know that, The Coli seemingly doesn’t.

Most of the time you won’t see older people in young spaces because they’re too old for that bullshyt. They still go out tho. nikkas here acting like you dead at 30

shyt… place by my spot does days with different types of music (Rap, latin/reggae, country, rock, oldies). If I do go there, it’s for latin/reggae and oldies (80’s, 90’s, and up) and all ages be up in there chillin.

Young people like oldies too, mainly because it’s better than the shyt out now
I don't think anybody is acting like you're dead at 30. But going back to the original video, we have Latto (in her 20s) rapping lyrics to a song that Usher has no clue about and Kevin Hart is looking completely over it. People are laughing because most people understand this perspective when you get around the age of 35. Certain nightclub spaces are reserved for the 20-early 30s crowd. 30s and up start moving to lounges. 40s and up start moving to bars and just being at home because most people have too many obligations to be out like that. We're laughing and agreeing because we get it.

Comparing this to nightlife in different countries is irrelevant because this is funny due to norms that are very specific to American party culture. It isn't meant to be about Cape Town, Costa Rica, or France. Even if you party in Spain with 65 year olds until 2am regularly, if you return back to America we still have our own social norms about how we approach work, life, and nightlife. If I go to Houston, LA, Miami, or NY, it will be the same type of nightlife culture as anywhere else when looking for a place to hang out (i.e. tourist spots, Black spots, lounges, young spots, older crowd spots, etc.).

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
:skip: No, we just dont give a fukk. Why is that so confusing to you? Everybody don't have wanderlust. Are you in the Italian country side shaming them people for not giving a fukk what's going on in Maui? Inveighing against the citizens of St Lucia for not giving a fukk about nightlife in Dakkar? :mjpls:
I'm confused about why this is controversial.
:what:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I'm confused about why this is controversial.
:what:
Me too. Apparently, there are reasons relating to self- esteem...? Bc, otherwise, what part of "we not thinking about you" would cause so much consternation?

Very weird responses.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
She still trying to get that wack ass song over? Hart looks miserable. Usher the typical nikka laughing at a bytch corny jokes and dikkriding so he can have an opportunity to smash

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The 30/40 year olds are the main demographic of clubs:mjlol:

Either way clubs are played out if you ain't a celebrity or a rent a baller

House parties/get togethers/cookouts>>>>