Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
threads like these really do expose you guys who have never left america lol

go to any beautiful latin or caribbean island and vacation for two weeks

go to south america , Brazil Argentina Colombia

and see who's partying

get out the American bubble and live life.

You will see 20 years olds dancing the night away with 55 years olds

and you will see the age demographics of people partying
EXACTLY

People who never been no where usually expose themselves with posts like these.

Once youre 21 who gives af where you go. And in tourist destinations you see everyone out at night.

Take New Orleans for example… these nikkas really think it’s just “young” people running around Bourbon street :mjlol:

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People trying to shame people for having fun or even doing what they want.
At what age do you surrender? When you feel like it. Who is to tell you otherwise?

Haha, Kevin Hart, he's in the club and doesn't look like he wants to be!
Okay fakkit, you're waking up at 7AM to go to a job your broke behind doesn't want to and you have zero choice in the matter.
Kevin can do exactly what he wants at any time in his life.

People crack me up.

Red Money

All Star
Daps
America societal pressure act like once you turn 28 your old.

It’s a part of white supremacy.

I’m 33 and still bar hop and club. Most the music they play is music I grew up with. The thing is to stay “young mentally”. The only people who throw shame at being in a club are washed up men and women.

That must be recent Internet culture. Jay-Z was not relevant until 28...same with DMX. Eminem wasn't relevant until 26-27.

Samuel L Jackson wasn't relevant until 40.

Long as you was under 50 you wasn't old back in the day.

Some Top acts probably would have to bend the truth these days.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
That must be recent Internet culture. Jay-Z was not relevant until 28...same with DMX. Eminem wasn't relevant until 26-27.

It’s the mentality in most rural and semi rural areas. Mostly because cacs go to college and marry the first Girl/boy they meet and then work and consume and by the time the wake up from the fairy tail there washed.

I agree most don’t start to warm up till they get 28.

Also and probably the biggest is modern sports. When men are constantly subjecting themselves to being pushed, hit, tacked, jumping, falling for hours on end for multiple days a week for years they going to be broken by the time the hit 30. And people act like that’s normal for everyone.

Also women can only reproduce till 40 but men can for their entire lives. With simps running rampant in today’s world it’s no wonder America has the mentality of live being over with at 30.

Red Money

All Star
Daps

And how I forget Rick Ross wasn't relevant until 30. And then he needed a couple a years to improve as a rapper on Trilla, lol.

Ross wasn't really models and bottles until some point in his 30s, lol.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Clubbing to me ain’t the same. I can’t dance with as many women that will let me, and I can’t go home with them if they want me.

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
EXACTLY

People who never been no where usually expose themselves with posts like these.

Once youre 21 who gives af where you go. And in tourist destinations you see everyone out at night.

Take New Orleans for example… these nikkas really think it’s just “young” people running around Bourbon street :mjlol:
It’s tourist running around Bourbon street. There are still local club, lounges, and bars that are specific to age, racial, and cultural demographics just like most American cities.