When you’re in your 30s & 40s trying to hang in the Club 😂

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
Yall really be thinking yall ate with these "Well, actually, in other countries." Don't nobody give a fukk what they doing over there. :mjlol:
just cause you cant afford to leave wherever you're from and actually experience the world dont be mad at who can and give u real life knowledge

yall never left that porch in Gary, Indiana but having opinions on Los Angeles (that's an analogy , for the slow ones) fukk outta here b

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It’s tourist running around Bourbon street. There are still local club, lounges, and bars that are specific to age, racial, and cultural demographics just like most American cities.
Thats why I said tourist spots. Bourbon is is a tourist spot and locals go there too but really to make money. Not to get fukked up and party ALL the time

I lived in New Orleans, Atlanta, Miami, and Hawaii… all for at least 5 years or more. I know my tourist and local spots. Point is, all ages regardless

And you and I know that, The Coli seemingly doesn’t.

Most of the time you won’t see older people in young spaces because they’re too old for that bullshyt. They still go out tho. nikkas here acting like you dead at 30

shyt… place by my spot does days with different types of music (Rap, latin/reggae, country, rock, oldies). If I do go there, it’s for latin/reggae and oldies (80’s, 90’s, and up) and all ages be up in there chillin.

Young people like oldies too, mainly because it’s better than the shyt out now

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Well you’re xenophobic and think everything revolves around America so no surprise here
:skip: No, we just dont give a fukk. Why is that so confusing to you? Everybody don't have wanderlust. Are you in the Italian country side shaming them people for not giving a fukk what's going on in Maui? Inveighing against the citizens of St Lucia for not giving a fukk about nightlife in Dakkar? Yall global citizens be sounding crazy to regular people. Like, listen to yourself.

We see that :mjlol:

How’s that worked out?
And what the fukk is that supposed to mean? :mjpls:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
thats yall problem cause yall CANT AFFORD to leave the city yall were born in. Then come on here making general statements regarding all people over 30.

Thats not joking thats being dumb.

Some of yall really never left yall 20,000 populated hometowns and wanna have opinions from a Experienced perspective.

just cause you cant afford to leave wherever you're from and actually experience the world dont be mad at who can and give u real life knowledge

yall never left that porch in Gary, Indiana but having opinions on Los Angeles (that's an analogy , for the slow ones) fukk outta here b

:jbhmm: I didn't recognize your sn and I had a feeling so I did a single search. Your sn + "American."

oh shyt i actually meant what type of chicken does white american or black american families cook.
Another 'global citizen'? :sas1:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
A lot of coping in here...
That must be recent Internet culture. Jay-Z was not relevant until 28...same with DMX. Eminem wasn't relevant until 26-27.

Samuel L Jackson wasn't relevant until 40.

Long as you was under 50 you wasn't old back in the day.

Some Top acts probably would have to bend the truth these days.
Those rappers blowing up in their late 20s was shift in paradigm, before that most rappers did so around their college aged years.

Acting is different and most people become famous in their 30s outside of starring in kid/teen movies.

Today in rap if you're talking about superficial shìt your age doesn't matter. I'd say it mattered more back then than now.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
thats yall problem cause yall CANT AFFORD to leave the city yall were born in. Then come on here making general statements regarding all people over 30.

Thats not joking thats being dumb.

Some of yall really never left yall 20,000 populated hometowns and wanna have opinions from an Experienced perspective.
I don’t want to make bland statements but pay attention in this thread

The peoples who are saying you too old for the club when we mention how older ppl outside of the US be in the club too are the more less travelled & uncultured ppl

You not hearing that from the people who traveled to other countries or grew up in another country. You really only hearing this from

One of the reasons I can’t wait to Cash out and leave America but Uncle Sam has me by my fukking balls :beli:

God pls when, I’m tired of going to work let me cash out now and live my crocodile Dundee dreams :ohlawd:
:skip: No, we just dont give a fukk. Why is that so confusing to you? Everybody don't have wanderlust. Are you in the Italian country side shaming them people for not giving a fukk what's going on in Maui? Inveighing against the citizens of St Lucia for not giving a fukk about nightlife in Dakkar? Yall global citizens be sounding crazy to regular people. Like, listen to yourself.

And what the fukk is that supposed to mean? :mjpls:
What’s crazy is that a good Chunk of those people in those areas would agree with, ask me how I know :coffee:

I just left Brazil about to head to Japan and London next. I have to many ppl in my network that say otherwise :coffee:

Again this wasn't political but social

Only Americans and the French think like this :coffee:

Last edited:

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
:jbhmm: I didn't recognize your sn and I had a feeling so I did a single search. Your sn + "American."

i been on the coli since inception b

i stopped coming on here cause i had to read opinions from low level iq'd people like yaself

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
Rooftop lounges are a godsend. Wynwood and Brickell got some dope ones. Riff raff is filtered immediately so it's grown and sexy vibe.

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps

my family is caribbean , they have jerk chick curry chicken stew chicken

i was legitimately tryna find out how american households prepare chicken other than frying or bbqing it.

u really not all there in the head are u?