What Jadakiss did to 50 Cent was a crime & he should’ve been arrested

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
50s still better than them all tho all time:manny:

Lox legends tho:whoa:

I could give a fukk bout game tho :mjlol: that guy buried himself and hasn’t made a good album since lax

50 is not better than them all time and game has made better albums since lax

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
You buggin this shyt had me like :gladbron:

And I was a big 50 fan at the time lol
I like believe ability in my dis

The day Jada swell 50 lips up like seafood is the day pigs fly

What is any Jada album about?

50 didn’t snitch on Preme

Weedplate fits Jada first two albums more than 50s.

Puffy punked them dudes and took millions. “I know y’all” So Jada ain’t busting no damn gun. Never even saw him with a gun in his hand before lol
Etc…

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I like believe ability in my dis

The day Jada swell 50 lips up like seafood is the day pigs fly

What is any Jada album about?

50 didn’t snitch on Preme

Weedplate fits Jada first two albums more than 50s.

Puffy punked them dudes and took millions. “I know y’all” So Jada ain’t busting no damn gun. Never even saw him with a gun in his hand before lol
Etc…
Yeah in hindsight it's kinda crazy.. especially knowing Jadakiss background now :dead:

What real street beef LOX been in?

Daps
Reppin
SouthsideQueens

LMAO

SO NOW WE USING SOUNDTRACKS

:dead:YOU BRAGGING ON HIM
USING HIS PULL AT INTERSCOPE
TO BLOCK RIVALS FROM RELEASING MUSIC?

THEN THIS SAME nikka
TURNED AROUND YEARS LATER
SAYING JIMMY WOULDNT
LET HIM RELEASE MUSIC.
:devil:
:evil:

Soundtrack or not it's a album

Sold more then everyone on the lox combined

50 got pull from interscope because he was a top artist , he earned it by selling records , and making hits and making great music

Maybe the lox should've did the same :manny:
Or atleast not beef with ur boss, knowing he's gonna lil boy u
Even h One the the lox artist wanting to join gunit and dissing them (jhood)

At the end of the day 50 stunted they career musically and im sure financially

Jada was the only one to get back on his feet

50 won brah :manny:

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
That's your opinion but i disagree. A lot of 50's music has aged, he didn't get with the times of creating something new. That's why everyone just stuck with his old stuff. He never was in it for the love of Hip Hop, he had one big album and watered it down making Ja Rule music on the next. His music is lazy and generic. At least the other guys sound like they want to rap.
His catalogue of “old” music from mixtapes to the beg for mercy album to grodt soundtrack to before he got shot had a bunch of classic shyt on it that I still play to this day. I can’t agree with the fact that most of his catalogue has aged. Also add in the fact that 50 had a huge input on all the first round of gunit solos that shyt was legendary. They did the shyt quickly and after the gunot shyt that def affected the brand but it killed games career more than anything in the end. 50s still known as a respected legend that’s just facts

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
His catalogue of “old” music from mixtapes to the beg for mercy album to grodt soundtrack to before he got shot had a bunch of classic shyt on it that I still play to this day. I can’t agree with the fact that most of his catalogue has aged. Also add in the fact that 50 had a huge input on all the first round of gunit solos that shyt was legendary. They did the shyt quickly and after the gunot shyt that def affected the brand but it killed games career more than anything in the end. 50s still known as a respected legend that’s just facts

I listen to his tapes more than his albums, the only albums I can go back to are Power Of The Dollar, Get Rich or Die Tryin’ album and the soundtrack. Everything else is a dub to me :manny: There’s way too much good music out there to listen to. 50 is not on play most of the time, it’s only played when it shows up on my Playlist and that depends which songs shows up. His mixtapes will always be better than his albums since that’s what made the quality dropped in my opinion.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire

THIS shyt DROPPED
AFTER MASSACRE DROPPED
SO IM NOT SURE WHY
YOU MENTIONED MASSACRE.

YAYO & BANKS ALBUMS DIDNT
EVEN GO GOLD AFTER THIS....
WYM PLATINUM?

GAME EVEN DROPPED THIS
DISS AFTER BANKS FLOPPED.

:devil:
:evil:

bruh this obssessed nikka dropped 100 records with only 1 or 2 minor responses
50 made more off his albums than he did anyway
:mjtf:game career was downhill after all these diss records so did it really help

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
You're looking into the production, song structure and sound more than actual skill and bar work to say this. Jada has 2 classic albums with Kiss Tha Game Goodbye & Kiss Of Death. Give that production list to any artist and they might be able to pull off what 50 did. GRODT is not on the level of his other albums. That's his magnum opus.
u know d12 had in da club beat right?
U really think d12 was gonna make a hit?

:dead:

Of course ur supposed to look at production, structure and sound. ITS AN ALBUM. Thats why jada is and always will be a mixtape rapper and verse arists. His albums are shyt. Flooded with attempts to make songs with structure.

All he can do is rap and flow

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Jadakiss has thee most disappointing solo career by far

Fab is the closest to him
All Kiss albums were dope, he just was chasing hits too much instead of sticking to his style. Kiss made solo songs before his debut solo album that showed he could make a classic album.

Fab did the same thing but was somewhat more successful at it. Fab dropped some of the GOAT mixtapes tho. He got at least 2 of the top 10 mixtapes of all time.

Datpiff really gone now, mad I didn’t download all of them :mjcry:

I fukked with 50 heavy but Piggy Bank might literally be the WOAT diss record. :scusthov:

I’m surprised D Block didn’t just drop a whole mixtape of 50 disses because they damn sure made enough songs for one :picard:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY

Of course ur supposed to look at production, structure and sound. ITS AN ALBUM. Thats why jada is and always will be a mixtape rapper and verse arists. His albums are shyt. Flooded with attempts to make songs with structure.

D12 was trash though. Jadakiss mixtapes are better than his and others albums too :manny: It’a not always about song structure for me. Sometimes I want a MC to rap and show some type of skill. Jada has all that on lock. Plus he’s not boring on songs.

Xtz23

All Star
Daps

Facts this is what I said above