What Jadakiss did to 50 Cent was a crime & he should’ve been arrested

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
I listen to his tapes more than his albums, the only albums I can go back to are Power Of The Dollar, Get Rich or Die Tryin’ album and the soundtrack. Everything else is a dub to me :manny: There’s way too much good music out there to listen to. 50 is not on play most of the time, it’s only played when it shows up on my Playlist and that depends which songs shows up. His mixtapes will always be better than his albums since that’s what made the quality dropped in my opinion.
To each their own . I’ve explained y I think different. 50 has way too much dope material and he has unreleased gems as well that got cut from albums but were better than songs on the album. Sometimes wen it comes to albums with 50 it’s more of the direction he goes in. He usually has shyt that’s dope af that gets left off the album. 50 usually has the tracks but he might give u some corny hit chasing songs and switch up directions because of something he’s inspired by or thinks will work. before I self destruct for example had a lot of cut tracks that were heat, Dre tracks and all. Massacre cut puppy love which is crazy cuz that track shyts on all the mid/corny tracks. Also u saying 50 catalogue is wack but most of jada and styles projects ain’t it. They have tracks but not dope albums, they are some of the most consistent and are some of the illest wen it comes to guest appearances and the longevity shows. Def legends not shytting on them in anyway and also games discography is trash besides the first 3. His shyt is mostly corny and I am just not entertained by his bullshyt music, real talk!

Last edited:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
To each their own . I’ve explained y I think different. 50 has way too much dope material and he has unreleased gems as well that got cut from albums but were better than songs on the album. Sometimes wen it comes to albums with 50 it’s more of the direction he goes in. He usually has shyt that’s dope af that gets left off the album. 50 usually has the tracks but he might give u some corny hit chasing songs and switch up directions because of something he’s inspired by or thinks will work. before I self destruct for example had a lot of cut tracks that were heat, Dre tracks and all. Massacre cut puppy love which is crazy cuz that track shyts on all the mid/corny tracks. Also u saying 50 catalogue is wack but jada and styles most their projects ain’t it. They have tracks but not dope albums but they are some of the most consistent and best in guest appearances and the longevity shows. Def legends not shytting on them in anyway and also games discography is trash besides the first 3. His shyt is mostly corny and I just am not entertained by this bullshyt, real talk!

I don’t care as much for the singles unless they were organically made, that’s why I prefer the tapes. Wanksta was from a mixtape that’s what was good about that song.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
@Xtz23 i think music like this from Jada will be relevant for years, of course the club stuff will be popular but this is what I listen to regularly.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
That era of hip-hop I hated.

Most rap conversation basically boiled down to this.......

"Rapper 445 sold more albums than Rapper Cookie Crisp, That means 445 is better than Cookie Crisp...."

Vast majority of the time that would be the same exact nygga that NEVER bought an album their whole entire life.

We're still in that same era, especially with the younger generation.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Ok “what if” by 50

Those are surface personal records. Has 50 ever rapped about politics? Or any other topic besides beating people up? Has he ever made a song like this? I used to hear this on radio before the beef they got in and they pulled it off radio because of how much money 50 was making them.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Those are surface personal records. Has 50 ever rapped about politics? Or any other topic besides beating people up? Has he ever made a song like this? I used to hear this on radio before the beef they got in and they pulled it off radio because of how much money 50 was making them.

Why is the definition of surface level lol

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Why is the definition of surface level lol

Meaning he’s not getting deep into what he’s rapping about. Many Men might be his only record where he’s rapping in detail of what he went thru in his past life of being in the streets. Hate It Or Love It is one verse and way too short.

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
Meaning he’s not getting deep into what he’s rapping about. Many Men might be his only record where he’s rapping in detail of what he went thru in his past life of being in the streets. Hate It Or Love It is one verse and way too short.
There’s other records bro