What Jadakiss did to 50 Cent was a crime & he should’ve been arrested

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
Verzuz proves otherwise :francis: Not everyone cares for album sales or mainstream songs. They made songs with big no made up shyt either. Longevity is just as important as a short lived run. They been around for decades and their catalog speaks for itself. Even Banks had to make records with them. And 50 got some songs with Styles & Jada too.
Dipset lost cause cam didnt care.

If cam started talking shyt it woulda been a different result.

"Had to make records"

:dead:

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
Only the people who know about it, it’s never brought up as one of his popular songs.
Goal posts 🥅 have been moved breh I’ll leave it at that lol 😂 and they burn me is a certified 50 record and if had been on the album def would be known by everyone. That songs probably better than every song on jadas, styles, games and fat joes last albums. I don’t wana drag the lox in this but their “music” wen you look at it from an album standpoint is really subpar. but like I said before they’re “one” of the nicest and most consistent wen it comes to features. Kiss got at 50 on checkmate but banks got at the lox on death wish. Banks makes better music than the lox too and can go bar for bar.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Goal posts 🥅 have been moved breh I’ll leave it at that lol 😂 and they burn me is a certified 50 record and if had been on the album def would be known by everyone. That songs probably better than every song on jadas, styles, games and fat joes last albums. I don’t wana drag the lox in this but their “music” wen you look at it from an album standpoint is really subpar. but like I said before they’re “one” of the nicest and most consistent wen it comes to features. Kiss got at 50 on checkmate but banks got at the lox on death wish. Banks makes better music than the lox too and can go bar for bar.

You're too focused on mainstream, it's whatever man. But 50 don't rap no more, he's a producer now.