What Jadakiss did to 50 Cent was a crime & he should’ve been arrested

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
And they flopped after. Sales were dropping hard after all of these disses came out going against them. Their reign on top was short like leprechauns :manny:
the disses didnt cause them to flop :mjlol:
cmon dogg u smarter than this
they just out wrote their prime
they dropping 6-7 mixtapes a year, random diss tracks, group album, solo projects
then they signed too many washed nikkas or nikkas who cant write a hit
mobb deep, mop, spider loc, olivia, @TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY :wow: (u my guy i still listen to bump my shyt to this day just saying) wasted verses tryna blow them up
nikkas song quality diminished cause they used all of their best verses over the years
plus 50 fixed his teeth and it changed his gritty sound
mase was the only good signing he was spitting but puff tried to over charge for his rights and fif said fukk it
thats why they fell off:martin:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
the disses didnt cause them to flop :mjlol:
cmon dogg u smarter than this
they just out wrote their prime
they dropping 6-7 mixtapes a year, random diss tracks, group album, solo projects
then they signed too many washed nikkas or nikkas who cant write a hit
mobb deep, mop, spider loc, olivia, @TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY :wow: (u my guy i still listen to bump my shyt to this day just saying) wasted verses tryna blow them up
nikkas song quality diminished cause they used all of their best verses over the years
plus 50 fixed his teeth and it changed his gritty sound
mase was the only good signing he was spitting but puff tried to over charge for his rights and fif said fukk it
thats why they fell off:martin:

I’m saying the disses showed they didn’t want to go back and forth all the time. Yea they were active on the mixtape scene but we really didn’t get much disses back. Either way the beef went away, but it was all a way to get people talking. We basically got a beef with every album release and the public started to get bored with it. The sales started to drop once they seen it was the same music over and over again and when they realized it was a way to get a buzz instead of making good music.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
I’m saying the disses showed they didn’t want to go back and forth all the time. Yea they were active on the mixtape scene but we really didn’t get much disses back. Either way the beef went away, but it was all a way to get people talking. We basically got a beef with every album release and the public started to get bored with it. The sales started to drop once they seen it was the same music over and over again and when they realized it was a way to get a buzz instead of making good music.
if they didnt drop so many mixtapes and try to push non mainstream marketable artists, focused on the original 3-4 members i think they woulda had an extra 3-4 year run

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
if they didnt drop so many mixtapes and try to push non mainstream marketable artists, focused on the original 3-4 members i think they woulda had an extra 3-4 year run

Maybe, they gave away too much free music but it kept their name out there. So the tapes helped. It entertained everyone too.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
On some real shyt it’s arguable Jada don’t even got an album better than 50 first 4.
50 1st two not a debate

So when Jada say weedplate I just think of his solo career

You're looking into the production, song structure and sound more than actual skill and bar work to say this. Jada has 2 classic albums with Kiss Tha Game Goodbye & Kiss Of Death. Give that production list to any artist and they might be able to pull off what 50 did. GRODT is not on the level of his other albums. That's his magnum opus.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
You're looking into the production, song structure and sound more than actual skill and bar work to say this. Jada has 2 classic albums with Kiss Tha Game Goodbye & Kiss Of Death. Give that production list to any artist and they might be able to pull off what 50 did. GRODT is not on the level of his other albums. That's his magnum opus.
I knew u was slow but goddamn this takes the cake

Any idiot who dap his post I’m negging u on sight for eternity:mjlol: