What Jadakiss did to 50 Cent was a crime & he should’ve been arrested

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
You're too focused on mainstream, it's whatever man. But 50 don't rap no more, he's a producer now.
Lol I’m the last person talking bout mainstream matter of fact ur the one talking bout that and I just replied. Either way it’s whatever, but I’m pretty sure ur trolling or u actually think that. 50 don’t rap no more so we are talking bout the days he was making top level shyt like position of power

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Lol I’m the last person talking bout mainstream matter of fact ur the one talking bout that and I just replied. Either way it’s whatever, but I’m pretty sure ur trolling or u actually think that. 50 don’t rap no more so we are talking bout the days he was making top level shyt like position of power

I hated Massacre, that was the start of his downfall due to those mainstream songs. He clowned Ja Rule and made worse pop music.

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
I hated Massacre, that was the start of his downfall due to those mainstream songs. He clowned Ja Rule and made worse pop music.
Man ja rule don’t really have a single good album. He has pop hits tho & trying his best to replicate pac and trying real hard to bring that energy x does. I Will say this, ja rule is better than 90 percent of rappers today, cuz rap as a whole has shifted to the 🗑️ shyt. Ja rule got destroyed. Only ja rule tracks I play are it’s Murda, we here now and murdergram 2/3 of those songs are played cuz of x and jay

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Man ja rule don’t really have a single good album. He has pop hits tho & trying his best to replicate pac and trying real hard to bring that energy x does. I Will say this, ja rule is better than 90 percent of rappers today, cuz rap as a whole has shifted to the 🗑️ shyt. Ja rule got destroyed. Only ja rule tracks I play are it’s Murda, we here now and murdergram 2/3 of those songs are played cuz of x and jay

His first few albums were good. Lucky i don't follow what people like :manny:and nah Ja's commercial records are nothing like Pac's since he wasn't really harmonizing like that. without Ja we wouldn't have guys like Drake being popular. He let it be ok to do some crossover music. Now everyone is doing it.