What Jadakiss did to 50 Cent was a crime & he should’ve been arrested

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
I knew u was slow but goddamn this takes the cake

Any idiot who dap his post I’m negging u on sight for eternity:mjlol:

GRODT is his only good album, everything else was trash and that's the truth. Keep lying to yourself if you want :manny: I'll rather listen to Jada's first 2 albums over anything after GRODT.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
That's one of those moments where I felt like rap was compromised. Jada destroyed him so thoroughly yet the only thing 50 stans said at the time revolved around sales numbers and Jada being irrelevant. That's it.

And that's what going on in this thread. They're bringing up sales and hit records instead of the quality of the music.

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
That's one of those moments where I felt like rap was compromised. Jada destroyed him so thoroughly yet the only thing 50 stans said at the time revolved around sales numbers and Jada being irrelevant. That's it.
That era of hip-hop I hated.

Most rap conversation basically boiled down to this.......

"Rapper 445 sold more albums than Rapper Cookie Crisp, That means 445 is better than Cookie Crisp...."

Vast majority of the time that would be the same exact nygga that NEVER bought an album their whole entire life.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
That era of hip-hop I hated.

Most rap conversation basically boiled down to this.......

"Rapper 445 sold more albums than Rapper Cookie Crisp, That means 445 is better than Cookie Crisp...."

Vast majority of the time that would be the same exact nygga that NEVER bought an album their whole entire life.
No no no

In 1996 a album got good reviews and went gold but people said nobody cared about the album compared to other more successful albums

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
And they flopped after. Sales were dropping hard after all of these disses came out going against them. Their reign on top was short like leprechauns :manny:
50s still better than them all tho all time:manny:

Lox legends tho:whoa:

I could give a fukk bout game tho :mjlol: that guy buried himself and hasn’t made a good album since lax

Daps
Reppin
SouthsideQueens

BUCK DIDNT EVEN GO GOLD
AFTER THIS....
AND MOBB DIDNT GO GOLD EITHER.

50 WENT PLAT ONCE AFTER THIS
AND NEEDED KANYE TO DO IT.

YOU nikkaS IN HERE JUST
SPEWING BULLshyt.
:devil:
:evil:

Get rich or die trying soundtrack went plat

Curtis went plat, had the biggest hit of the year

Hè had one the first mixtapes to go viral , elephant in the sand

He blocked the lox from making new albums and went hard at fat joe , then ended dipset

All in a span of 3 years

Dude was NYs Godzilla

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Get rich or die trying soundtrack went plat

Curtis went plat, had the biggest hit of the year

Hè had one the first mixtapes to go viral , elephant in the sand

He blocked the lox from making new albums and went hard at fat joe , then ended dipset

All in a span of 3 years

Dude was NYs Godzilla

LMAO

SO NOW WE USING SOUNDTRACKS

:dead:YOU BRAGGING ON HIM
USING HIS PULL AT INTERSCOPE
TO BLOCK RIVALS FROM RELEASING MUSIC?

THEN THIS SAME nikka
TURNED AROUND YEARS LATER
SAYING JIMMY WOULDNT
LET HIM RELEASE MUSIC.
:devil:
:evil:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
50s still better than them all tho all time:manny:

Lox legends tho:whoa:

I could give a fukk bout game tho :mjlol: that guy buried himself and hasn’t made a good album since lax

50 can't rap, like those guys, how is he better? Because he can make sing along cookie monster hooks? Nah. 50's mainstream run was short lived even though he sold so many records. He couldn't last on a 10 year run just dropping music without causing drama.

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
50 can't rap, like those guys, how is he better? Because he can make sing along cookie monster hooks? Nah. 50's mainstream run was short lived even though he sold so many records. He couldn't last on a 10 year run just dropping music without causing drama.
That’s ur opinion. Verse for verse lox got it but 50 overall is the better artist and actually has multiple great albums whereas jada and styles don’t have one good album solo sheek makes better albums then both. the lox are legends and I’m not shytting on them but that’s my opinion . I think banks rocked them on death wish tho lol. and game is trash his shyts been watered down trash for awhile name dropping imitating flows lol. Documentary and doctors advocate are still dope to me but I don’t really care to listen to game much he’s pretty corny to me. If I did plan to listen to game it’d be those two albums. 50 had half of documentary already layed out he did game a solid otherwise he was getting shelved and dropped 😂

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
That’s ur opinion. Verse for verse lox got it but 50 overall is the better artist and actually has multiple great albums whereas jada and styles don’t have one good album solo sheek makes better albums then both. the lox are legends and I’m not shytting on them but that’s my opinion . I think banks rocked them on death wish tho lol. and game is trash his shyts been watered down trash for awhile name dropping imitating flows lol. Documentary and doctors advocate are still dope to me but I don’t really care to listen to game much he’s pretty corny to me. If I did plan to listen to game it’d be those two albums. 50 had half of documentary already layed out he did game a solid otherwise he was getting shelved and dropped 😂

That's your opinion but i disagree. A lot of 50's music has aged, he didn't get with the times of creating something new. That's why everyone just stuck with his old stuff. He never was in it for the love of Hip Hop, he had one big album and watered it down making Ja Rule music on the next. His music is lazy and generic. At least the other guys sound like they want to rap.