What Jadakiss did to 50 Cent was a crime & he should’ve been arrested

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I'm gonna ride for Jada in this debate forever but let's be real. Jada and the Lox's content was at least 90% thug shyt. I'm not giving them points for being "more diverse" or having a couple conscious tracks because 50's content was slightly more thug shyt than theirs.

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
D12 was trash though. Jadakiss mixtapes are better than his and others albums too :manny: It’a not always about song structure for me. Sometimes I want a MC to rap and show some type of skill. Jada has all that on lock. Plus he’s not boring on songs.
as u said
"Give that production list to any artist and they might be able to pull off what 50 did. GRODT is not on the level of his other albums."

No, jadakiss will never make anything as good as GRODT

/he can rap his ass off, so can banks... oh wait.... banks can also make better songs :sas1:

these nikkas been around since biggie and still aint blow yet :wow: :sas2:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
as u said
"Give that production list to any artist and they might be able to pull off what 50 did. GRODT is not on the level of his other albums."

No, jadakiss will never make anything as good as GRODT

/he can rap his ass off, so can banks... oh wait.... banks can also make better songs :sas1:

these nikkas been around since biggie and still aint blow yet :wow: :sas2:

Verzuz proves otherwise :francis: Not everyone cares for album sales or mainstream songs. They made songs with big no made up shyt either. Longevity is just as important as a short lived run. They been around for decades and their catalog speaks for itself. Even Banks had to make records with them. And 50 got some songs with Styles & Jada too.

Illmagic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jada/ Dblock bodied 50. It wasn't really a debatable competitive battle. Checkmate ended the battle. Problem Child was just kicking the corpse. However 50 was able to convince people that even though they were killing him in a battle he started it was ok cause he was popular. It was the very beganing of the end. 50 would never admit it but in hindsight I bet he regrets Piggyback. It started a chain of events that ended his and gunits run.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Jada had the best verse in this beef but Yayo had thebest energy in this beef

100 SHOTS 100 CLIPS YALL READY TO DIE :damn:
FAT JOE AINT A GANGSTA
HE SCARED TO FLY! (HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!):blessed:

I'LL HAVE JA RULE BURIED IN SOME HIGH HEEL PUMPS:pacspit:
VEST UP IN A BULLET PROOF
MAN fukk THAT
HOMIE SHOOT UP MY WHIP ALL YOU LEAVE IS A SCRATCH! (BREAK IT DOWN NOWWWWW):whew:

AND MY ROCKS LOOKIN LIKE FLASH LIGHTS IN MY EAR nikka:banderas:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
We talking bout full catalogs or no? U were saying he doesn’t really have any then I show u a real personal song and u disqualify it? 😂 that’s too funny.

50 has joints in the stash

Nobody really knows about that song. It’s under everyone’s radar.

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
Nah.

If it would have affected 50 in any significant way, their beef would have never been squashed.

That's just how 50 is.

In terms of keeping it Hip Hop though it was pure ether and unusually factual for a diss song.