What is your opinion on the belief that girls mature faster than boys?

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
Both men and women mentally mature at the same rates, women just stop while men continue the maturation because our larger brains gives us the extra leap in maturity to where we are able to learn this thing called "accountability".

That's a real tough thing to learn, most men finally get it right around 25-35 but women seem to never get this extra leap in mental development. Any woman that does is a genetic anamoly.

:dead:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So if you talked to a 19 year old young man at the gym,he wouldnt grow and sound more knowledgeable 11 yrs from now based on life experience?

Who said they wouldn't? What exactly are you arguing here? Because no one, even myself argued against this principle..As a matter of fact it's been the foundation of my argument from the damn beginning. :what:

As far as everything else, it's not even worth discussing...Especially if you think 12 year olds are master manipulators out here gaming up grown ass women.

Looks like you edited your post. Mustve realized you stepped in it:respect:

And i never said they were master manipulators. The point is womens minds dont change as much from 15-35 whereas mens do. Which is why the same childish game works at any age if they are attracted. With women your getting the same content,same immature discussions,same drama,same gossip in more adult environments and scenarios overall.

Women are born with better default settings,but worst independent growth potential. Without a man you will see stagnant growth in women. Which is why you can also see a regression and see saw behavior mentally. Men are most responsible for women developing past their default settings and molding them.

And lets be honest,this entire convo is subjective and based on personal experience. No one is right or wrong,we are just being philisophical with zero proof. Only the data our senses have collected.

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
In my experience they do. Girls in jr high and high school all seemed more mature than me. I pretended to be mature to get girls...but around my boys we were goofy as shyt. When they came around, we acted more stoic and concerned about "adult" shyt...when they left it was music, sports, sex, and is so and so's left titty bigger than her right....or conversations about "do you look at your shyt after you poop."

Im a grown man who has several people dependent on me....im a voracious reader, politically and community active, etc...... and my wife is still more "adult" than me most of the time.

But i dont really give a fukk...smell my finger. :yeshrug:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Girls mature faster than boys.Its not a shot to your manhood it’s just facts,
girls get tasked with more responsibilities than boys at the same age ..There are ALOT of young girls tasked with the responsibility of holding the house down when mom/dad has to work or do whatever .They have to be prepared to handle a lot more shyt at younger age than boys do .

Their maturity is a big reason why they outperform boys academically as kids and that gap is hard to make up.

The fact that they mature quicker isn’t some universal good thing . A lot comes with it

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
It's for survival. The sooner they can mature use that p*ssy the stronger their ability to gain access to your pockets

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I remember this chick in elementary was always teasing me and shyt cuz I was short
Once Grade 8 hit and I had that growth spurt :mjgrin: I wrote her a love letter professing my love, but told her it would never work between us because I want tall kids and she too short :russ:
I did receive a bowl of soup thrown at me by her and her friends but it was worth it :wow:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
It’s a stupid, cause mentally they are still 12 years old. Hit me up when you start dating /sexing nice guys/good men as you first choice, not cause you want them to be clean up men, cause you messed up with some thug/jock, or when you get in a argument you don’t start calling people gay cause they ain’t kissing you ass :camby: