What is your opinion on the belief that girls mature faster than boys?

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Any young girl acting “grown” is because grown men have already corrupted her thru abuse/molestation. It’s a sign of abuse. You can still see the innocence in 17/18YOs who have been shielded and haven’t been abused or haven’t had sex yet.
not saying you are wrong

but enough girls who had nothing happen to them simply get hot in the seat & start pursuing grown men

respect actual victims but every woman is not in that category

Lambent55

All Star
Daps
I don't think they do, I think they are held to stricter standards when growing up, which gives the image that they are more mature.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imo that's some old school nonsense, man. It ain't about boys or girls "maturing" faster. It's about individuals plain and simple. Every person's got their own pace, their own journey. Trying to put a gender on maturity is just a lazy way to explain away differences in behavior.

Physically, but it doesn't neccessarily mean mentally or emotionally

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
It’s only like a year or 2 faster it’s not that drastic now do parents exaggerate this on their treatment of boys absolutely

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
It's cap. Boys mature faster because we're forced to do so in order to survive and advance in society.

We can't cry, whine or be weak like women can. Men are the ones who have to work harder and provide for ourselves and our loved ones, we have to make sacrifices more often

A woman can just look cute and flirt with the right people and make money easily

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
We anti-science now? Was wondering when men would start hating and criticizing little girls. I suppose that’s the ultimate conclusion to that red pill shyt.:scust:.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
read the post above me by @mag357

you have to date women to know what I am talking about. women are coddled and babied; it stunts their emotional maturation and men put up with it. there are a lot of women who dont have this issue (I am dating one right now for the last 6 months), but theyre the minority.

that's all I will say.
It's funny how women say men are coddled especially black men and now u and other men saying women are babies and coddled

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It's funny how women say men are coddled especially black men and now u and other men saying women are babies and coddled
the only person on earth that coddles a black man is his mother, maybe his sister(s)
but once that nikka goes out into the world - his reality check comes one way or the other. cant say the same for ladies. even the legal system coddles them for goodness sake

:mjlol: