And the winner of creepiest poster currently on the coli is @winb83

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs in the anime thread been hip, mfs been clowning him for a decade. He's known for being coy about enjoying hentai freak shyt.

I'm torn on the call out thread for him. Dude is definitely very weird and I don't particularly like him as a person nor hate him. But at the same time as a poster the guy is relatively harmless and even when I myself would clown him a part of me felt bad because dude is harmless.

Never seen him in fukkery threads, never seen him talking shyt about people/posters, doesn't spread misinformation, never seen him promote hate narratives against any group, not running around posting agent shyt, not participating culture/gender/ethnicity wars etc. I'm don't think I've ever seen him try to attempt to argue back at people who come at his neck

There are/will be people chiming into this thread who are a bigger blight on this board with their negativity, bm/bw bashing, racism/sexism/xenophobia, being agents etc. this guy just sticks to his little bubble of hobbies and if threads like this don't exist, most here wouldn't know he exists

All in all the dude is definitely a weirdo but he ain't hurting nobody so it feels like bullying in a way. He won't stick up for himself and nobody will try to be objective since he is being looked at as a pedophile. IDK the guy perhaps he is. I just don't like the idea of trying to get someone banned because they weird. Clown him and move on
dont get into semantics

libertarians love to talk about age of consent and talk about goofy ass hebowhateverthefukk

that is definitely libertarian behavior
I've only known libertarians to be gun nuts, Bitcoin fanatics and cling to free market narratives to dystopian extents.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Creepiest poster is @Kasper KArr
Talking about raping people children's and dogs
Nasty work

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
where are threads like this when nikkas are posting their guns in lieu of beef on this website?

where are the threads when people are openly being bigots?

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset

just remembered this thread :pachaha:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

just remembered this thread :pachaha:
I was gonna dig this up when the thread first started :mjlol:

the comments :mjlol::mjlol:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Brehs in the anime thread been hip, mfs been clowning him for a decade. He's known for being coy about enjoying hentai freak shyt.

I'm torn on the call out thread for him. Dude is definitely very weird and I don't particularly like him as a person nor hate him. But at the same time as a poster the guy is relatively harmless and even when I myself would clown him a part of me felt bad because dude is harmless.

Never seen him in fukkery threads, never seen him talking shyt about people/posters, doesn't spread misinformation, never seen him promote hate narratives against any group, not running around posting agent shyt, not participating culture/gender/ethnicity wars etc. I'm don't think I've ever seen him try to attempt to argue back at people who come at his neck

There are/will be people chiming into this thread who are a bigger blight on this board with their negativity, bm/bw bashing, racism/sexism/xenophobia, being agents etc. this guy just sticks to his little bubble of hobbies and if threads like this don't exist, most here wouldn't know he exists

All in all the dude is definitely a weirdo but he ain't hurting nobody so it feels like bullying in a way. He won't stick up for himself and nobody will try to be objective since he is being looked at as a pedophile. IDK the guy perhaps he is. I just don't like the idea of trying to get someone banned because they weird. Clown him and move on

I've only known libertarians to be gun nuts, Bitcoin fanatics and cling to free market narratives to dystopian extents.
alonzo-mourning.gif

Patrón Papi

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
I’m honored there’s an 8 page thread on me I wasn’t even aware of until today.

I am not 52 that was a McDonalds promotion from last year which is related to that Avatar. I’m 41 hence 83.

I’ll be the first to admin I’m a weirdo. As for the accusations against me that I’m into children that would be no. I’m not into anyone.

I haven’t had sex since age 28 (so 13 years ago with a then 26 year old woman) and as of now I never have plans on having sex again in my life.

Call me creepy because I don’t fit into any box you put people into. That’s fine. Most people don’t know how to deal with someone that doesn’t conform to how they feel people should behave.
:whoo::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo:

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
I’m honored there’s an 8 page thread on me I wasn’t even aware of until today.

I am not 52 that was a McDonalds promotion from last year which is related to that Avatar. I’m 41 hence 83.

I’ll be the first to admin I’m a weirdo. As for the accusations against me that I’m into children that would be no. I’m not into anyone.

I haven’t had sex since age 28 (so 13 years ago with a then 26 year old woman) and as of now I never have plans on having sex again in my life.

Call me creepy because I don’t fit into any box you put people into. That’s fine. Most people don’t know how to deal with someone that doesn’t conform to how they feel people should behave.
So do you just avoid sex entirely? :ohhh: