What is your opinion on the belief that girls mature faster than boys?

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
So if you talked to a 19 year old young man at the gym,he wouldnt grow and sound more knowledgeable 11 yrs from now based on life experience:gucci:?

We are talking about the idea of maturing faster aka maturing first. My point is women generally come with better default settings that fit what we define as "mature". More docile,more committed,more obedient to authority.

But as far as real mental growth like being your own man. Having confidence to stand up to authority or be yourself. As far as that akward stage of finding yourself and who you are. When we talk about obtaining knowledge and learning to manipulate an environment. Men definitely beat women to the punch in that regards. Its why a young man can manipulate an older teacher into fukking. If women were maturing faster,the same game that worked on them at 15,wouldnt work at 35,but it basically does:mjlol:. Do we even need to talk about emotional intelligence that men have over women? That many women dont seem to ever find. The ability to use logic over feelings?

If it werent for the decisions we make due to our penises,this wouldnt even be a discussion:francis:. But women make these same decisions less loudly. Getting ran through is how they often "find themselves". Not much different from men. I guess you can say discretion is more mature. Or you could say thats societies brainwashing. How discreet are women today?

Men definitely take greater strides mentally than women,faster and first. Women dont take strides as much as they have better factory settings that look the part:respect:
So if you talked to a 19 year old young man at the gym,he wouldnt grow and sound more knowledgeable 11 yrs from now based on life experience?

Who said they wouldn't? What exactly are you arguing here? Because no one, even myself argued against this principle..As a matter of fact it's been the foundation of my argument from the damn beginning. :what:

As far as everything else, it's not even worth discussing...Especially if you think 12 year olds are master manipulators out here gaming up grown ass women.

Last edited:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Both men and women mentally mature at the same rates, women just stop while men continue the maturation because our larger brains gives us the extra leap in maturity to where we are able to learn this thing called "accountability".

That's a real tough thing to learn, most men finally get it right around 25-35 but women seem to never get this extra leap in mental development. Any woman that does is a genetic anamoly.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Having a gang of nieces and nephews. The girls are definitely more mature at the same ages.

The girls seem more responsible, more understanding and helpful.
Plus they have to deal with more mature things biologically and emotionally sooner than boys.

The boys seem just like their ages would suggest. More playful and carefree. All about having fun

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Physically yes
Emotionally/mentally no
Most women don’t ever really mature

I think the things you're touching on are true to a certain extent and it's our fault... Meaning adults and the world.

If you just let girls grow without any gender bias or whatever gender influences the world gives... They wouldn't act the way they start to act.

We create that emotional immaturity in them. And stunt their growth because we think they are supposed to act a certain way

mag357

Superstar
Daps
All of this is the reason I could not stand boys my age growing up. They used to annoy me so bad

I was always attracted boys older than me

I looked at them as kids until I got to college and felt I was on even ground

I know this is a 100% facts lol.
Smh

It's crazy looking back at how Us boys use to act. And how the girls were on a whole other level lol

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What’s with all the negative remarks about women? Most women do mature, that’s clown shyt to say we don’t. Unless you’re messing with messy, juvenile women
read the post above me by @mag357

you have to date women to know what I am talking about. women are coddled and babied; it stunts their emotional maturation and men put up with it. there are a lot of women who dont have this issue (I am dating one right now for the last 6 months), but theyre the minority.

that's all I will say.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
read the post above me by @mag357

you have to date women to know what I am talking about. women are coddled and babied; it stunts their emotional maturation and men put up with it. there are a lot of women who dont have this issue (I am dating one right now for the last 6 months), but theyre the minority.

that's all I will say.
No, we’re not, women live a cold hard reality and most of us have to function at a high emotionally mature level to live our existences.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pedophiles and ephebophiles dont care about emotional marurity :mjlol: and they didnt need an excuse until recently especially for ephebophiles. So this idea is more likely results from conflating the physical and the mental/emotional and observing behavior without considering the factors that influenced it.

Little girls are allowed to have feelings and experience pain and express it all. Little boys are told to "man up" and "stop being a bytch". Who do you think will display greater emotional depth and understanding earlier?

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Socially girls definitely mature faster. They were always more serious about certain aspects of life.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
My nieces where chatter boxes at like 18 months while my nephews just ran around