And the winner of creepiest poster currently on the coli is @winb83

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
The real definition of pedophile is being attracted to prepubescent girls tho :dahell:

How is he making shyt up? Social media calls Johnny Depp a pedo for having a 21 year old gf.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
I could never get a read on that guy ...

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
nst0cp.gif

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
:patrice:

Critical thinking is crucial
Yep, and I walked her through it. I'm like, That's a damn pervert. She was like, How do you know he doesn't want to just date me normal? I responded: Cuz where you going? You not going to the movies, you not double dating with his friends, and he ain't taking you to his mama house on Thanksgiving.

Her: :ohhh::jbhmm:

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Yep, and I walked her through it. I'm like, That's a damn pervert. She was like, How do you know he doesn't want to just date me normal? I responded: Cuz where you going? You not going to the movies, you not double dating with his friends, and he ain't taking you to his mama house on Thanksgiving.

Hope they stuff that pedo under the jail. Lock him up

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

you are doing the world a service by reporting them because who knows how many other girls he messaging with that werido shyt.

if they don't yeet that man off their platform that's on them, but at least thankfully someone watching what is going on over the girl you know.

too many sickos out here man.