What is your opinion on the belief that girls mature faster than boys?

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
By defining maturity to be some narrow set of behaviors (sitting still, being quiet, observing, making long term plans and sacrificing short term desires, etc), this is an observation that pretty much every culture throughout time has made.

It's why every culture that allows women to be educated, finds out that women are really good at school, and get educated real quick.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
All of this is the reason I could not stand boys my age growing up. They used to annoy me so bad

I was always attracted boys older than me

I looked at them as kids until I got to college and felt I was on even ground

Most women I've met in my life felt the same way, and they weren't wrong. We were fukking idiots.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
GIRLS ARE TRAINED FOR THEIR ROLES IN SOCIETY EARLIER THAN BOYS. BACK THEN GIRLS HAD TO BE MORE MATURE BECAUSE THERE WASN'T MUCH WIGGLE ROOM FOR THEM. DOING ANYTHING THAT WAS UNDESIRABLE COULD DRASTICALLY AFFECT MARRIAGE PROSPECTS.

OFTEN TIMES, THESE GIRLS WERE TRAINED TO TAKE CARE OF GROWN MEN AS EARLY AS THIRTEEN. IT WAS VERY RARE FOR A THIRTEEN YEAR OLD BOY TO MARRY A GROWN WOMAN IN ANY CULTURE.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
They literally do - mentally and physically.

It's science.

From a super technical biological standpoint XY chromosomes are technically a defect, but y'all wouldn't understand that. Just know that it manifests itself in small shyt like girls maturing faster than boys until a certain age.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They literally do - mentally and physically.

It's science.

From a super technical biological standpoint XY chromosomes are technically a defect, but y'all wouldn't understand that. Just know that it manifests itself in small shyt like girls maturing faster than boys until a certain age.

Its psuedoscience. If being docile means being more mature,well sure that is bias towards a womans nature.

I love how in denial some of ya'll are :pachaha:

When we were in Middle school most, if not all the girls were either the same size, or bigger than the boys. When we got to high school, biology started to run its course and that was the end of that. Meanwhile you have a bunch of adult sized toddlers running around playing stupid pranks on each other, ripping drawls :dame:, and talking about video games, trading pokemon cards or whatever else the fukk you were into that are INVISIBLE to most of the females of the same age, because you were immature as hell. That's why they were dating seniors, and upperclass girls were dating college dudes.

The "fun" that boys have will probably always be more loud and may seem less cultured than the fun that women have. But that truth is the same at 9 years old. And how much did "women" really evolve from age 9 to age 35 mentally?

The reason girls wanted to date men who were seniors/in college points to the fact that men actually mature and show growth. So they can see a clear difference in a grown man and a teenage boys maturity level. Now think back to being around 15 year old girls,and now being around 30 year old women? Is there really much of a difference?

So whos really maturing? Females essentially just are what they are from birth. How men mold them is where the differences will come in#TheChildOfMan.

So i would argue women dont really mature at all which is why they may appear more mature. Whereas boys actually do evolve into men. Women are lucky to be born with default settings more conduscive to this zoo environment we currently live in:respect:

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Its psuedoscience. If being docile means being more mature,well sure that is bias towards a womans nature.

The "fun" that boys have will probably always be more loud and may seem less cultured than the fun that women have. But that truth is the same at 9 years old. And how much did "women" really evolve from age 9 to age 35 mentally?

The reason girls wanted to date men who were seniors/in college points to the fact that men actually mature and show growth. So they can see a clear difference in a grown man and a teenage boys maturity level. Now think back to being around 15 year old girls,and now being around 30 year old women? Is there really much of a difference?

So whos really maturing? Females essentially just are what they are from birth. How men mold them is where the differences will come in#TheChildOfMan.

So i would argue women dont really mature at all which is why they may appear more mature. Whereas boys actually do evolve into men. Women are lucky to be born with default settings more conduscive to this zoo environment we currently live in:respect:

This is the definition of word salad breh.

"The reason girls wanted to date men who were seniors/in college points to the fact that men actually mature and show growth. So they can see a clear difference in a grown man and a teenage boys maturity level."

Well no shyt. That's exactly the point I was making. That's why @Coco Loco quoted my post reiterating that point by saying she wasn't really into guys her own age until they got to college where the guys matured more, and were on more equal footing. Functionally, Intellectually, Emotionally.

Now think back to being around 15 year old girls,and now being around 30 year old women? Is there really much of a difference?

100% absolutely there is. That's the primary reason why a 45 year old man would probably fukk a 22 year old woman, but not seriously date her. That's the primary reason why a lot of younger men want to fukk older women. They're more mature. They're more experienced. They are passed that long awkward stage of self discovery that a lot of women go through. They know who they are.

I talk to a 19 year old girl at my gym from time to time...She's obviously a child, and has a lot of room to grow. She undoubtedly will not be the same person in 11 years.

So i would argue women dont really mature at all which is why they may appear more mature.Whereas boys actually do evolve into men

This just doesn't make any fukking sense.

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is the definition of word salad breh.

"The reason girls wanted to date men who were seniors/in college points to the fact that men actually mature and show growth. So they can see a clear difference in a grown man and a teenage boys maturity level."

Well no shyt. That's exactly the point I was making. That's why @Coco Loco quoted my post reiterating that point by saying she wasn't really into guys her own age until they got to college where the guys matured more, and were on more equal footing. Functionally, Intellectually, Emotionally.

Now think back to being around 15 year old girls,and now being around 30 year old women? Is there really much of a difference?

100% absolutely there is. That's the primary reason why a 45 year old man would probably fukk a 22 year old woman, but not seriously date her. That's the primary reason why a lot of younger men want to fukk older women. They're more mature. They're more experienced. They are passed that long awkward stage of self discovery that a lot of women go through. They know who they are.

I talk to a 19 year old girl at my gym from time to time...She's obviously a child, and has a lot of room to grow. She undoubtedly will not be the same person in 11 years.

So i would argue women dont really mature at all which is why they may appear more mature.Whereas boys actually do evolve into men

This just doesn't make any fukking sense.

So if you talked to a 19 year old young man at the gym,he wouldnt grow and sound more knowledgeable 11 yrs from now based on life experience:gucci:?

We are talking about the idea of maturing faster aka maturing first. My point is women generally come with better default settings that fit what we define as "mature". More docile,more committed,more obedient to authority.

But as far as real mental growth like being your own man. Having confidence to stand up to authority or be yourself. As far as that akward stage of finding yourself and who you are. When we talk about obtaining knowledge and learning to manipulate an environment. Men definitely beat women to the punch in that regards. Its why a young man can manipulate an older teacher into fukking. If women were maturing faster,the same game that worked on them at 15,wouldnt work at 35,but it basically does:mjlol:. Do we even need to talk about emotional intelligence that men have over women? That many women dont seem to ever find. The ability to use logic over feelings?

If it werent for the decisions we make due to our penises,this wouldnt even be a discussion:francis:. But women make these same decisions less loudly. Getting ran through is how they often "find themselves". Not much different from men. I guess you can say discretion is more mature. Or you could say thats societies brainwashing. How discreet are women today?

Men definitely take greater strides mentally than women,faster and first. Women dont take strides as much as they have better factory settings that look the part:respect: