And the winner of creepiest poster currently on the coli is @winb83

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Theres a thread in the gaming section with a bunch of people agreeing with him.

Whole site has become a peado/incel hang out.

Used to be posters that put them in check but alot of people have been banned left.
i thought he was getting torched tbh but I got a lot of mfs on ignore these days

feel free to drop names who agreed, i will @ them too

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
hCXMBg0.gif

also i use a script to hide names and avatars so i can't tell 99% of you brehs apart from each other... despite that, i remember him always proclaiming how he's a proud volcel... that means the kids have nothing to worry about, right? :lupe:
Not over Mighty Orbots! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Lmao I don’t know any of these posters but I knew somehow that Dr. Disrespect thread would be here. shyt was going left in that thread.

Something to note; stuff can be legal but immoral and vice versa.

Just because it wouldn’t land you in prison does not mean it wouldn’t be frowned upon.

If your defense of a child sexual predator starts with “well technically” delete it and think about what you’re fighting to achieve.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
another retard alternative thinker coming down the aisle with a steel chair

@drederick tatum

shut the fukk up
My bad, I didn't get a notification of this mention, just saw it right now as I was reading the new posts.
So his two defenders are now the village idiot and an admitted rapist. You can't make this shyt up :pachaha:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why he gotta say he's from Michigan, c'mon man be from Oregon, or Wisconsin or somewhere like that

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My bad, I didn't get a notification of this mention, just saw it right now as I was reading the new posts.
So his two defenders are now the village idiot and an admitted rapist. You can't make this shyt up :pachaha:

And im guessing your his alias:mjlol:

Tagged you in rather than respond to his hypocrisy. Im assuming nobody else but him would be goofy enough to accept that tag.

"I wont even dignify that with a response"-PaperBoi

Your bytch ass aint have a problem quoting me in the first place. But when its time to answer for your hypocrisy folks get to talking like Southern Belles in a soap opera:respect:. Ill leave it for the peanut gallery to decide.

Are pedophiles " coli goats" or should they be banned from thecoli? Should be a simple answer,but I guess Paperboi can find the nuance.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I’m honored there’s an 8 page thread on me I wasn’t even aware of until today.

I am not 52 that was a McDonalds promotion from last year which is related to that Avatar. I’m 41 hence 83.

I’ll be the first to admin I’m a weirdo. As for the accusations against me that I’m into children that would be no. I’m not into anyone.

I haven’t had sex since age 28 (so 13 years ago with a then 26 year old woman) and as of now I never have plans on having sex again in my life.

Call me creepy because I don’t fit into any box you put people into. That’s fine. Most people don’t know how to deal with someone that doesn’t conform to how they feel people should behave.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I’m honored there’s an 8 page thread on me I wasn’t even aware of until today.

I am not 52 that was a McDonalds promotion from last year which is related to that Avatar. I’m 41 hence 83.

I’ll be the first to admin I’m a weirdo. As for the accusations against me that I’m into children that would be no. I’m not into anyone.

I haven’t had sex since age 28 (so 13 years ago with a then 26 year old woman) and as of now I never have plans on having sex again in my life.

Call me creepy because I don’t fit into any box you put people into. That’s fine. Most people don’t know how to deal with someone that doesn’t conform to how they feel people should behave.
yeah you weird as fukk :dead:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
If anything I'm a simple person to understand. I make a conscious effort to try to view the world aside from my own personal biases. Most people genuinely can't see past their own perspective nor do they want to.

When people hear me say something they view it through their own perspective and since their personal bias colors all their views and opinions they expect that of everyone else. I form a lot of the views I have after taking a step back from myself and trying to think through things away from my own personal thoughts on the matter. Many of the views I hold are in direct conflict with my own personal thoughts on things.

Example I'm cool with several Trump supporters. Personally I despise Trump and think he's reprehensible. At the same time I understand how some would support him and can be around them and be totally fine with that. You put the average person around someone they completely politically disagree with and it's gonna be a shyt show. I could bond with such a person while disagreeing with them on a lot of stuff.