UFC 304 On ESPN+ PPV [7/27 at 10pm ET] “Manchester Is Red…With Blood” (Aspinall/Blaydes II, Edwards/Muhammad II)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hazardous

All Star
Daps
Remember the name! Belal bullied Leon in his home country

And DC sucks as a commentator and interviewer yet he's on every PPV smh

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
And I really thought Edwards turned a corner in that Usman third fight. But that was looking like N anomaly/Usman being washed. And Colby looked like he didn’t train at all. I doubt they do a rematch. Shavrat is next. Edwards vs Burns or MVP? WW sucks so badly

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Shavkats gonna kill Belal. Leon’s performance honestly made me sad, bruh got alot of quit in him :mjcry:
I said it before and Ill say it again, Leon got lucky with the head kick vs Kamaru. Yes I know he practiced it and set it up, but kamaru also zigged when he should have zagged which cost him. Fair play, but Leon was losing all fight. Kamaru was clearly the better fighter. Then Kamaru comes back too soon and was gunshy the whole fight..due to the KO. That wasn't the same kamaru. The stars just aligned for Leon :manny:

But Leon is not champ material. He couldnt even defend the belt half the amount of times that Kamaru did :camby:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
And I really thought Edwards turned a corner in that Usman third fight. But that was looking like N anomaly/Usman being washed. And Colby looked like he didn’t train at all. I doubt they do a rematch. Shavrat is next. Edwards vs Burns or MVP? WW sucks so badly

If Mackachev beats Armen he might as well try move up

• Dap
Reactions: QBN

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I'm SO disappointed....Leon blamed the late start time, but Belal dealt with the same thing. :stopitslime:

Black champs getting knocked off in UFC and Izzy might lose to a White South African in a few weeks. I can't take it...:mjcry:
dont-you-put-that-evil-on-me-michael-clarke.gif

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
That was a great fight.

Belal surprised me with his striking, he caught Leon with some hard shots. Leon also did great with his grappling, when he defended that takedown in the 5th.

The way Belal switched from the rear body lock to the high crotch single was :ohlawd:

Very competitive, I think after Leon got slammed directly on his neck it just took him out of the fight. I wonder if he'll ever be the same after that.

I think Belal as a champion is going to be interesting. He's beatable so any fight could be his last as champion.

Also hate Blaydes lost another title shot but hey that's heavyweight for you

QBN

All Star
Daps
Yo I'm fukking dying at Cormier literally not "Remembering the Name"
Belal seems like a good dude, but has zero personality and the WORST trash talk :mjlol: Let Shavkat get the next title shot.

profound

technique
Daps
That was a great fight.

i agree. for those saying belal is boring, his last 2 before this he whooped gilbert burns ass and finished undefeated sean brady. for leon winning 12 straight, taking him out was never gonna look too pretty.