UFC 303 On ESPN+ PPV [6/29 at 10 pm ET] “Spiritual Warfare” (Alex Pereira/Jiri Prochazka II)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

profound

technique
Daps
that's a tall task. izzy can fight intelligently with insane power coming back from all types of fighters

there ain't too many guys that can keep up real pressure knowing they're the weaker striker. even jiri's single hobo brain cell said nah fukk that after one straight

yeah, not to say what israel did would easily work, but that it's probably the best approach, and everyone he's fought since then has waited around and let him build.

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
Damn near killed that glorified weeb :pachaha:

Jones is getting his head knocked off if he fights Pereira, he should go ahead and retire. I don't there's anybody excited to see him fight a washed up Miocic.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
165 should be an official weight the fight between Lopes & Ige was a gateway
Talk was that Conor v Chandler was gonna be for the new 165 belt. That way they could have a title fight AND potentially crown Conor as the first ever 3 weight world champ.

profound

technique
Daps
forgot about jan, i guess after the past couple years, jan looks alright as a fighter.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
yeah, not to say what israel did would easily work, but that it's probably the best approach, and everyone he's fought since then has waited around and let him build.
Alex still getting better tho, and no one else has the skill of Izzy to do what he did

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:unimpressed:Blaydes would get finished

Alex has been blessed? Look at who he's faced since he's come into the UFC

He would also knock Ankalaev out

Talking about Aspinall when his best win is against Pavlovich who has been fraud checked. :unimpressed:

Blaydes and Aspinall are way bigger than him and will get him down with ease. He hasn’t faced a single solid wrestler outside Jan and he barely squeaked by. Ankalaev will be the best grappler he will face

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Jon Jones has fought 3 times in the last 5 years, is near retirement and Peiriera would be one of his most difficult opponents eve

Peiriera isn't soft ass Cyrl Gane
Even with the ring rust" i still think jon wins. Most difficult opponents :why: . Sure, Jon fought lots of blown up middleweights in his time but Dc, reyes, Gus. Come on

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Even with the ring rust" i still think jon wins. Most difficult opponents :why: . Sure, Jon fought lots of blown up middleweights in his time but Dc, reyes, Gus. Come on

You don't think Alex Peiriera would be one of his most difficult opponents? You're saying The likes of Gustaffson and Dominick Reyes would be tougher?! :dahell: