UFC 304 On ESPN+ PPV [7/27 at 10pm ET] “Manchester Is Red…With Blood” (Aspinall/Blaydes II, Edwards/Muhammad II)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I def still think Belal is on Peds. He looks entirely different from a few years ago and is rag dolling a dude no one can keep down other than Usman.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
dana looked disgusted putting the belt on belal :mjlol:

belal did better than i expected. he straight up bullied leon, was walking him down and landed great jabs and some good uppercuts on him. i wonder how much of the start time impacted leon. he said his body felt off so maybe run it back in vegas with a typical start time fighters can expect. i also wonder if leon was concussed from getting slammed on his head:lupe: that could've threw his body off too.

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
I said it before and Ill say it again, Leon got lucky with the head kick vs Kamaru. Yes I know he practiced it and set it up, but kamaru also zigged when he should have zagged which cost him. Fair play, but Leon was losing all fight. Kamaru was clearly the better fighter. Then Kamaru comes back too soon and was gunshy the whole fight..due to the KO. That wasn't the same kamaru. The stars just aligned for Leon :manny:

But Leon is not champ material. He couldnt even defend the belt half the amount of times that Kamaru did :camby:
I knew something was off with Leon when he couldn't even properly finish Colby. And Colby was WASHED in that fight. Looked horrible.

That KO against Usman was definitely luck.

QBN

All Star
Daps
dont-you-put-that-evil-on-me-michael-clarke.gif
I don't want that breh, but he got washed by a MAGA "former" Nazi skinhead named Sean Strickland so I'm not sure where Izzy is at this stage of his career. I pray he redeems himself!

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All the dumb shyt he was doing before the fight. At least Kape still has fights left on his deal. Acting the fool without a contract and then putting on a boring ass fight. It sucks but UFC does shytty stuff to better people so :yeshrug:

What was he doing?

I only watch fights. I never watch promos, and weigh ins.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
All the dumb shyt he was doing before the fight. At least Kape still has fights left on his deal. Acting the fool without a contract and then putting on a boring ass fight. It sucks but UFC does shytty stuff to better people so :yeshrug:
Playing grab ass whole fukin match, yes homo