UFC 303 On ESPN+ PPV [6/29 at 10 pm ET] “Spiritual Warfare” (Alex Pereira/Jiri Prochazka II)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
Izzy also has literally spent years of his life training & fighting Alex.

It’s underrated how great Izzy is because he had cleared out the division and fighters basically gave up trying to beat him in fights leading to decisions.

Izzy also needed some time off

Champions deserve more respect

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
You don't think Alex Peiriera would be one of his most difficult opponents? You're saying The likes of Gustaffson and Dominick Reyes would be tougher?! :dahell:
Alex is an amazing fighter. But Jon's wrestling is to good for him. The Lhw division fell off after Jon left and Dc retired

profound

technique
Daps

Hill was having PTSD flashbacks.

He knows damn well that he doesn’t want that rematch :heh:

the holding his hands out reaction like alex did to him, embarrassing. i bet he regrets putting this out there. why even show your face in this scenario, let alone copy the way alex mocked him.

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
ANKELEV TURNED DOWN FIGHTING ALEX TONIGHT HE DOESNT DESERVE TO GET IN THE WAY OF ALEX GOING TO HEAVYWEIGHT TO CHALLENGE FOR A BELT

ALEX VS THE WINNER OF TOM VS BLAYDES II IS THE FIGHT

STIPE VS JONES IS A DOUBLE RETIREMENT FIGHT

I DONT THINK FRANCIS FIGHTS UNTIL NEXT YEAR AROUND THIS TIME SO TO ME HES RETIRED IN MMA

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't want to see Alex fight Jon just yet, he needs about two more and Jon needs one more. They both win those then we get the goat fight.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Venom lost exactly how i expected him to

Pereira :wow: , Jiri was concussed from the end of rd1 and in another dimension a minute later