Trump trots out the black Chick-fil-A plant that was already exposed earlier this year again to bash Kamala Harris

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In her head, this is the former president of the greatest nation on earth asking her for help. She has made it. Bet you she sleeps angelically every night fantasizing about all the connections she finna make. Lol. Poor girl.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
No self respect

I know the dems are full of shyt but the cacs on the right really want you either dead or in the fields working for free again.

Do these black folk not get that.

the christian cult that fuels maga those evangelicals already think we are decedent's of cursed ham (we are not btw)

and suppose to be slaves for them for life
that how they justify they hatred for us

just blindly being used for our own demise

embarrassing

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Ok so you're saying that you think that black people are supposed to be a monolith politically then yes?
What do you consider something worth debating?

What is the ceiling for you on acceptable discourse? Do you think that a person who--despite all evidence to the contrary and with actual science experiments they can do to show otherwise--chooses to believe the earth is flat simply has a difference in opinion to you?

Let's start there. Because I don't know about you, but I do not think historical facts of what happened to black people under slavery and the years of race based violence and terrorism visited upon us is up for debate. Magats think it is, and they want the "1776 project" taught in schools which emphasizes that slavery wasn't that bad and America has never been a racist country.

I don't think that whether black people are disproportionately suffering due to under trained, undisciplined, and over-armed police is up for debate. The number of killings speak for themselves, but in maga world that is up for debate despite all the evidence showing the clear patterns and lack of action in preventing these things happening again.

When your humanity and basic rights are considered a political issue to a group, you look stupid agreeing to those terms and accepting the world view that perhaps you do have too many rights and maybe tbat should be re-examined(project 2025, created and supported by many people in the Trump movement and on his payroll)

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
What do you consider something worth debating?

What is the ceiling for you on acceptable discourse? Do you think that a person who--despite all evidence to the contrary and with actual science experiments they can do to show otherwise--chooses to believe the earth is flat simply has a difference in opinion to you?

Let's start there. Because I don't know about you, but I do not think historical facts of what happened to black people under slavery and the years of race based violence and terrorism visited upon us is up for debate. Magats think it is, and they want the "1776 project" taught in schools which emphasizes that slavery wasn't that bad and America has never been a racist country.

I don't think that whether black people are disproportionately suffering due to under trained, undisciplined, and over-armed police is up for debate. The number of killings speak for themselves, but in maga world that is up for debate despite all the evidence showing the clear patterns and lack of action in preventing these things happening again.

When your humanity and basic rights are considered a political issue to a group, you look stupid agreeing to those terms and accepting the world view that perhaps you do have too many rights and maybe tbat should be re-examined(project 2025, created and supported by many people in the Trump movement and on his payroll)
I think that people should be able to have access to as much information as possible, and then with that information, people should be able to form their own opinions as long as their actions aren't outright harming another person

I think that the current political system has been constructed to maintain the current political system, regardless of who is president, because all possible presidential candidates are factually preselected

My main point in all flat earth convos that I've had on here is that there literally is not any hard evidence that proves the concept of "outer space" or the concept of the stars in the sky being solid objects. You can BELIEVE that those things are true, but on a person to person level, no one can "prove" that without saying "nasa said it's true", which in itself isn't a proof

We know that police brutality is wrong and it needs to be addressed. We ALSO know that police brutality has occurred with regularity, whether the president is a republican or a democrat

We ALSO know that trump was already president once, and the world did not end, so my conclusion is that I truly don't give af about who is president, because the system will continue to sustain and refresh itself regardless

Genos

Superstar
Daps
What does any of this have to do with my post about posters insulting that lady just because she was at a republican rally?? And be specific in your response because AGAIN, you're not making any sense

AGAIN, just because she has an opposing political viewpoint, you think that this gives you free reign to question her blackness and call her out her name?? Do the american people have the right to do what they want with their vote or not??

AGAIN, you think that just speaking at a republican convention is somehow worse than twerking at a democratic one?

Please try and make sense in your next response
Being a black person pushing a set of policies that harm black people invites criticism, especially at their rally. I don't see how that's hard to understand

I don't view twerking as bad, explain to me why it's bad?

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
I find it funny how yall literally cannot wait to tear down another black person and call them out their name just because they have a viewpoint that opposes yours

But at the same time the black community ISNT supposed to be a monolith according to yall correct?? Which is it??

Yall were cool with Megan the stallion shaking ass on stage but THIS is where yall draw the line huh. A black person even EXISTING at a non-Democrat rally is enough of a reason to be outright disrespectful towards them

Ridiculous

:snoop: bruh it's not that complicated in this instance

this is about keeping Trump's dangerous a$$ and racist a$$ and crazy a$$ outta office again, plain and simple

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There needs to be a study on why so many black folks are crashing out for someone who openly aligns with Nazis, white supremacists, and is the son of a KKK member.
Makes no damn sense whatsoever